YesNoOk

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution [PS3/360] (Read 59623 times)

Started by Moon Girard, November 27, 2013, 02:29:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution [PS3/360]
#101  June 18, 2014, 04:29:47 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
What are the odds.
#102  June 18, 2014, 07:01:09 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I'm more interested in the fact that Itachi is cooking for some reason.
#103  June 23, 2014, 03:58:31 pm
#104  June 24, 2014, 01:01:12 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
English Demo comes out on the 2nd as well
Bandai Namco Games has confirmed the English demo for Naruto Storm Revolution! Like the Japanese version, the English version will be available on July 2, 2014. It will also have online which will be available until July 23, 2014. The announcement comes from the European branch of Bandai Namco (official press release below), but we expect North America will receive the demo around the same time, if not the same day. No specific announcement was made on what platform the English demo would be available, but we expect it will be on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Of course we’ll keep you up-to-date right here on Saiyan Island as the latest news breaks!

I'm more interested in the fact that Itachi is cooking for some reason.

Itachi & Sasuke Comedy Is A Bonus With Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
If you reserve Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution in Japan you’ll get a bonus anime short with the game. Naruto Shippuden: Sunny Side Battle is a comedy short from the Jump Super Anime Tour that features Itachi and Sasuke.

PlayStation 3 owners can redeem a code to download Sunny Side Battle and watch it using Play View. Xbox 360 owners can watch stream the video by selecting partners from the anime menu in the dashboard’s video menu.

Players will also get a code to download Itachi’s apron as a costume for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution. This is in addition to the five other bonus costumes. As of now, the anime short has not been announced for North America or Europe.
#105  June 24, 2014, 05:41:08 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Itachi's apron...... oh lord what have they done to the most badass char of the series.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#106  June 25, 2014, 03:10:13 pm
    • USA
#107  July 05, 2014, 12:58:17 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
So I've been playing the demo, and it's pretty good, I gotta say.
It definitely feels new, with the different playstyles available to you.
And I'm hoping that they update more of the characters, like they did with Kakashi. Felt good to see things change in his movelist since 2, good gracious.

Also, Mecha-Naruto is a blast.  :D Love beating Naruto users online with an ultimate jutsu finish.

A PERFECT VICTORY. NARUTO UZUMAKI LOOSES.

Kinda wish they showed off one of the edo kages, though. Would have been great.
#108  July 07, 2014, 07:36:38 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I forgot about the demo being released. Need to do a quick psn search.lol
#109  July 10, 2014, 10:27:41 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
#110  July 10, 2014, 10:39:43 pm
    • USA
Anko isn't going to be playable because she is a character who's existence is completely forgotten until Kishi needs a character to job to Orochimaru or Kabuto to make them look better plus people data mined the Demo and found out she is support only.
#111  August 09, 2014, 04:33:33 am
#112  September 11, 2014, 02:38:31 pm
DLC incoming
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-10/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution-game-gets-business-suit-summer-clothes-dlc/.78598

Game releases on PS3, Xbox 360, PC on September 16 in N. America, Thursday in Japan

A summer clothes DLC pack will be released on September 25, and will be available for Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten. The business suit DLC pack will be released on October 2, and will be available to use on Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Sai, and Minato. Both packs will be available for a fee.

Nice.
New #113  September 11, 2014, 09:50:07 pm
I really hate this new 'mode selection' thing. In their attempt to 'balance' the game, they have ruined it for me. Naruto games are supposed to be broken as shit. I want Instant Awakening and Ougis, goddamn it.
Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:53:54 pm by Japanese Jesus