YesNoOk

A 3D Fighting game maker (Read 32715 times)

Started by OKP, April 07, 2009, 09:55:58 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Do you like it

Do you like it
5 (62.5%)
Do you hate it
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

OKP

A 3D Fighting game maker
#1  April 07, 2009, 09:55:58 pm
  • Rocky Vega
    • www.okp.ownbb.com
After searching for a long time in internet i found something.
This is a 3D fighting game maker.
It calls Blitz Fighter 3D.
With this software you can make a 3D fighting game more easy than MUGEN.
Yes is more easy to use.
I  post it heare if you like it to make some charachters or stages for this game.
It is easy more easy than MUGEN.
Yes so if you like it Download it and Enjoy.

http://www.blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=34524

Enjoy ;) ;)
Re: A 3D Fighting game maker
#2  April 07, 2009, 09:57:35 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
M.U.G.E.N. has some stiff competition this time around.
#3  April 07, 2009, 09:58:32 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Any pictures or videos of said engine?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#4  April 07, 2009, 10:02:23 pm
I generally try not downloading stuff onto other people's computers.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  April 07, 2009, 10:09:55 pm
  • I got a PM.
Not bad.

It still needs a lot of work to compare with the abilities of Mugen, but I can see this going someware in the future.

One big thing I noticed was the hit delay. You hit the guy and his reaction to the hit had to long of a delay.

Also what types of meshes does this support? Are any of them editable using blender or another free software?
#6  April 07, 2009, 10:15:12 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
b3d. blitz's own format, which I believe has a plugin for blender. I know it has one for Lightwave and Truespace.

http://www.gandaldf.com/
heres the plugin/toolkit for blender.

The engine also lets you natively use .X and 3DS meshes.

DeleD is a free editor for b3d inport/exporting
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:18:57 pm by Marquis of Creation
#7  April 07, 2009, 10:24:26 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Google is my friend, though I did know about DeleD and the Blitz3D Engine.

And I played with blender on my patrols.
DYNOMITE
#8  April 07, 2009, 11:11:09 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
LOL.  He'd just use Google to look those up (and you could do the same yourself).

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#9  April 08, 2009, 04:05:32 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Sup, Big brother?
DYNOMITE
#10  April 08, 2009, 05:29:22 am
    • USA
 o_O   What?! Did I hear right? Did you just say, "big brother"?!
#11  April 08, 2009, 05:33:39 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
duh, why would they have the same avatar then?
#12  April 08, 2009, 04:29:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#13  April 20, 2009, 07:42:53 am
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
    • iafighter5.blogspot.com
the problem is that Blitz Fight 3d is in that post, that's 4 years old... I really think making a new engine using the M.U.G.E.N. sintax would be a lot More interesting.
Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni Fe... pero la Luz de tus Ojos Divinos cambió mi suerte por Dicha y placer.... ¡AY DOLOR YA ME VOLVISTE A DAR!
#14  April 21, 2009, 06:15:34 pm
Mugen is far older than Blitz, so don't bring up age as a point of superiority.

Cenobite 53 said:
#15  April 21, 2009, 06:22:00 pm
    • USA
#16  April 21, 2009, 06:41:19 pm
Mugen is only "broken" because of all the different characters. If Blitz had half the characters of Mugen's it would be broken too.

Cenobite 53 said:
#17  April 22, 2009, 01:12:34 am
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
You didn't get the point, I never brought the age as a fact of superiority, But the real fact is, Have you downloaded this blitz 3d and saw what it can do? it's really basic, it doesn't even have stages, efects sound, music, AND IN 4 YEARS, I HAVEN'T HAD 1 UPDATE, it's a pretty Idea, that never got anywhere far from the start. MUGEN is very old, But has been growing and growing over the years, it' really doesn't stop, due to the first years of development from elecbyte, that make the engine very flexible, and that's why even now somebody can bring something New no one else saw before-
Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni Fe... pero la Luz de tus Ojos Divinos cambió mi suerte por Dicha y placer.... ¡AY DOLOR YA ME VOLVISTE A DAR!
#18  April 22, 2009, 07:12:12 am
First off, what do you mean no stages/etc? Mugen has no stages either. It comes with 2 stages and a character.

Mugen wasn't updated in nearly a decade. I'm not counting the hacks as updates.

Growing? The mugen community has been growing, as well as the number of characters. But beyond No Limit Winmugen, there has been no update/hack to update it's functionality. I'm not including the resolution hacks, as less pixelation isn't functionality.

I mean, really, it seems Blitz is rather similar to Mugen other than the massive amount of support the latter has.

Cenobite 53 said:
#19  April 22, 2009, 07:32:43 am
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
I'm talking about the creative posibilities:

yes,MUGEN comes with 2 stages, and 1 character, 3 screenpacks.... and that's it, but it has the capacity to grow in almost any way, to the point it has reached now.

Why I say about this Blitz 3d it's not that it doesn't come with a tons of stages and characters, One made them, but this don't even have the option, and the guy uploaded it 4 years ago, well, i'm not sure there is any Back up from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be MUGEN 3D, i really do, it's just that this is pretty short on posibilities, unless, someone starts writing some code and make something awesome from it.