YesNoOk

SUPER Street Fighter IV (Read 462330 times)

Started by SNT, September 21, 2009, 04:34:15 am
Share this topic:
Re: SUPER Street Fighter IV
#1381  November 28, 2009, 10:11:15 pm
  • mm music
    • mugenxero.deviantart.com
Fukiage also did some weird stuff when cancelled from stand strong and a few other things with weird hit boxes that allow it to be parry bait AA.

I do agree with the previous statement about Seth's unique moves, but having those as options akin to RobokyMKII's adaptive stuff in Isuka would make Seth even more ridiculously fun than he is now.

I have many names, 
                            Chrisis X is my current sig :P

mugenxero.deviantart.com = Me
#1382  November 28, 2009, 11:29:34 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
If she's in the game she's not going to play like her 3S counterpart simply because of the system.
Well, like... every character compared to previous games. Granted Third Strike characters are generally more vulnerable to downgrades than the rest.

That's one thing I think people will complain a lot about btw, TS players are only used to playing those characters in one game (not their fault I know), so they'll have a harder adapting than people who are used to having their characters changed all the time.

Also her Fukiage uppercut (I don't remember if that's the name in her movelist, but that's the name of the type of punch) would be pretty useless in SF4, so I reckon they would change it to something else.
They should just flip it horizontally. ;P For this Mugen proyect I had thought of making weak version hit in the back, medium in the front and strong to dash a bit like EX, maybe something like that could work.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#1383  November 29, 2009, 12:03:58 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#1384  November 29, 2009, 10:43:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1385  November 29, 2009, 11:32:33 pm
  • Master of Vicodin
English sounds nicer this time. Japanese Adon sounds almost wrong.
#1386  November 29, 2009, 11:35:26 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I know! D:
#1387  November 29, 2009, 11:50:41 pm
I don't like Adon's voice in Japanese, is very dull, but I like the American version, the rest I do not care, well, Juri in case I like most Japanese, though the American version does not stop being sexy.
#1388  November 29, 2009, 11:58:47 pm
Jp Cody and Adon sound pretty close to their voice in SFZ3 (although their Japanese Wikipedia pages say it's not the same voice actor for either of them), but Jp Cody doesn't quite sound his body build, and in both cases the US voice actor just sounds better. I like Juri's and Hawk's Japanese voice actors better, though.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1389  November 30, 2009, 12:06:41 am
  • Master of Vicodin
Eng and Jap Juri has a bit of El Fuerte in the sense that there are some differences in their personalities. Eng is sexy and intimidating, while jap sounds more cynical and playful. Like both but prefer eng a bit better so far.
#1390  November 30, 2009, 12:21:13 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Jp Cody and Adon sound pretty close to their voice in SFZ3 (although their Japanese Wikipedia pages say it's not the same voice actor for either of them)
No they don't. The only thing Cody has close is his laugh, and I don't know what the FUCK you've been smoking to say that about Adon.
#1391  November 30, 2009, 03:56:52 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190

Compare the Blazblue's English VC's (which they have the best English VA in any fighting game) they just need to change some of voices of the exiting characters!

I am very picky when I comes to choosing characters (and I don't care about or how popular the char is if the charater is fun to play as then it alright even if some people make fun of me of choosing that character) I chose a char by looks and moves and I usually play very well with that character but the problem with SFIV I felt like I was forced to choose a character by the moves and I don't play very good they just don't fit my style of play. The characters I would probably play as is Juri, Fei Long, C.Viper, Cody, or Karin if they confirmed her!  In short I just want Capcom to add in at least one old character that I do like like Karin for example.
#1392  November 30, 2009, 06:26:46 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Karin's not in, dammit. The rumors aren't rumors anymore, they were a legit leak, and the roster was already set in stone before they've shown any newcomers.
#1393  November 30, 2009, 07:32:48 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
So who are the other two people then?

Download Last Bout now!
#1394  November 30, 2009, 07:38:02 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
4 people.
Makoto, Ibuki, Dudley and Hakan are confirmed.

The leak stated 10 characters. When someone says 8-ish, never think just 8.
#1395  November 30, 2009, 07:59:45 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:14:39 pm by videoman
#1396  November 30, 2009, 08:44:56 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
You don't trust the leak that said a character named Juri who was related to SIN would be in SSFIV despite only getting info about said character more than a week later when most of the information, including the newcomers, was spot-on? :P

Well, to make you feel better, you can always hope that SFA3 will be better than SSFIV.
I mean, it's already better than SFIV period.

[size=5pt]It's almost 3AM, I feel like a dick. :3[/size]
Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:51:02 am by The Return of the Revenge of Darth Joestar Strikes Back
#1397  November 30, 2009, 08:47:59 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I think he may have been kidding, and judging by some previous posts, you may be taking this a bit seriously.

Download Last Bout now!
#1398  November 30, 2009, 08:52:56 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Sean, I never take things on the internet seriously unless it's on a personal level.
And even then, you'd have to send me something via the mail for me to even react.

srsly man y so srs :/
#1399  November 30, 2009, 09:10:55 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
 I see.

:P

Download Last Bout now!
#1400  November 30, 2009, 10:27:33 am