YesNoOk

Mechagodzilla (Read 5809 times)

Started by JozoTheBoogey, December 10, 2008, 09:08:55 am
Share this topic:

JozoTheBoogey

Mechagodzilla
#1  December 10, 2008, 09:08:55 am

Sry for the one screenshot, but the uploading doesn't want to work, I only uploaded this screenshot, after this one it didn't wanted to upload anymore  :-\
Back to the project, this Mechagodzilla is from Gameboy Advance game Godzilla: Domination, yes I used 2xScale to make the sprites bigger (please don't start dicussion based on 2xScale).
Mechagodzilla is two button character, he has no crouch movement's, his specials are usualy are going to be based on projectiles & you will need to hit him few times if you want to knock him down or get him dizzy.
I'm working on him allready two weeks, still looking for some small explodes for his basic's.

JozoTheBoogey

Re: Mechagodzilla
#2  December 13, 2008, 04:12:25 pm
Here are the basic movement's of Mechagodzilla

MDI

#3  December 14, 2008, 11:41:48 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Heheh. Looks pretty awesome!

What are you going to do about sound effects? Any roars from the movies or anything, or just strictly 100% GBA material?
ey

JozoTheBoogey

#4  December 14, 2008, 12:22:16 pm
Heheh. Looks pretty awesome!

What are you going to do about sound effects? Any roars from the movies or anything, or just strictly 100% GBA material?
Nope, I'm gonna take from the movie, but there are two difrent Mecha's and they difrent sounds, now which one do you suggest?
New Screenies: