YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1588840 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1401  June 20, 2015, 06:17:45 pm
  • Rawr!
I wish I could go one week without having to wade through this fucking topic every time I click on Recent Posts.

lol my bad dude.. just hate seeing some people get shot down for having an idea or a suggestion to someone.. and since Chucho is working on CVS stuff anyway it really wasn't that big of a deal .. i'm pretty sure Chucho would have said "si mi amigo" to One Man Aumio's statement lol

the fact is.. when u break it down.. One Man Aumio basically said to chucho stick to what ur getting good at.. which is actually a true statement to give someone.. don't branch off onto new shading styles if ur still learning one.. its common sense
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1402  June 20, 2015, 06:40:34 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
"Shut up, you only made 32 posts! I'm superior than you, kid!"
                           -TETSUGA GENSHO, 2015

It's like something someone would say on deviantART when getting criticized.

And also, sticking to just one art style is not a good idea. One thing is specializing at it, the other is never experimenting with anything else, which is bad to any artist. If Chuchoryu wants to make SF3 content from time to time, then let him do it, because that way, he'll be trying a bit of something different every now and then, and maybe evne learn new things from the style.

What you said is not even common sense. It's like saying that you shouldn't do real life drawing and only stick to drawing cartoons because you're "good at it". Please, go to an art school before pretending you understand art.

Shit
#1403  June 20, 2015, 06:56:50 pm
  • Rawr!
"Shut up, you only made 32 posts! I'm superior than you, kid!"
                           -TETSUGA GENSHO, 2015

It's like something someone would say on deviantART when getting criticized.

And also, sticking to just one art style is not a good idea. One thing is specializing at it, the other is never experimenting with anything else, which is bad to any artist. If Chuchoryu wants to make SF3 content from time to time, then let him do it, because that way, he'll be trying a bit of something different every now and then, and maybe evne learn new things from the style.

What you said is not even common sense. It's like saying that you shouldn't do real life drawing and only stick to drawing cartoons because you're "good at it". Please, go to an art school before pretending you understand art.

yes i said that.. yep word for word.. -eye roll- ..

learning a different shading style and going into an entire project when ur still learning a previous one is kind of a dumb thing to do for any artist.. learning is one thing like 1 sprite or so.. but to do an entire project isn't a good idea. especially if ur still learning and tweaking ur previous style.. in chu's case cvs..

no one is demanding him to stick with cvs but its merely a suggestion at this point.. weither chu wants to or not.. is his discretion .. thats the point of feedback on a project section lol.. i think some people tend to forget that fact.
#1404  June 20, 2015, 06:58:52 pm
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
I wish I could go one week without having to wade through this fucking topic every time I click on Recent Posts.

lol my bad dude.. just hate seeing some people get shot down for having an idea or a suggestion to someone.. and since Chucho is working on CVS stuff anyway it really wasn't that big of a deal .. i'm pretty sure Chucho would have said "si mi amigo" to One Man Aumio's statement lol

the fact is.. when u break it down.. One Man Aumio basically said to chucho stick to what ur getting good at.. which is actually a true statement to give someone.. don't branch off onto new shading styles if ur still learning one.. its common sense

It didn't sound like it, it sounded like he was telling him what he should make and what he shouldn't make, if he would've said "Maybe you should stick to CVS, you seem a lot better with that" than that would make it like he's suggesting chuch to make it in CVS but the way he said it was making him sound more demanding than suggesting
#1405  June 20, 2015, 07:00:55 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Tetsuga Gensho, cut this shit out immediately. Aumio was in fact not making feedback, he doing something he's been getting in trouble for quite a while. You have massively derailed the thread over the most pointless of bullshit, all the while looking like a petulant, homophobic douchebag (I would, however, love to visit homo town).

Contributor status or number of posts is absolutely, incredibly irrelevant when it comes to giving feedback, trying to keep a thread on track, or literally anything in this forum. I mean Jesus Christ, it's not like you have a contributor star, if it's so goddamn important, some magic badge that unlocks the special ability to participate in discussions. Grow up, stop this nonsense, and either post better or don't post at all.
#1406  June 20, 2015, 07:07:28 pm
i think you people should've read carefuly what chuchoryu said to him, before you start your backseat modding.
weel you can help me and make a CvS Seth bro, on the personal I live the SF3 sprites but is more hard to make complete chars in SF3 sprites....XD Dhalsim is in proggres and he have 1 year of work
ok so here chuchoryu asked him for help he wanted him to convert Seth's SF3 sprites into CVS
You did not work in SF3 project for a long time. JUST FORGET THOSE SHIT bro. Now you are doing cvs. That is best.
Use your normal SF3 Seth sprites to make a cvs Seth. You need to decrease the colors by PAL. Did you Blaz/Froz's works on Gill and Urien? He used normal sf sprites to make cvs Gill and Urien. He only decrease the colors by Pal. That's all. And again, just work on Human/Mr.KarateJKA's Seth. So you don't need to make a new cvs seth anymore.
here the guy basically says that chu made the right decision and tries (badly) to justify why his point of view.
HE DID NOT ASK chuchoryu to do anything. chuchoryu already made up his mind on making a CVS seth, One Man Aumio basically said "yeah dude good choice".

I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:10:41 pm by supervegeta
#1407  June 20, 2015, 07:12:53 pm
  • Shit
"JUST FORGET THOSE SHIT" does not equals to "yeah dude good choice".

Shit
#1408  June 20, 2015, 07:14:34 pm
still though, he didn't request from him to do anything.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1409  June 20, 2015, 07:15:36 pm
    • USA
Guys, the warning may have been for Tetsuga Gensho, but you also need to stop going off topic.
#1410  June 20, 2015, 07:16:50 pm
  • Rawr!
i think you people should've read carefuly what chuchoryu said to him, before you start your backseat modding.
weel you can help me and make a CvS Seth bro, on the personal I live the SF3 sprites but is more hard to make complete chars in SF3 sprites....XD Dhalsim is in proggres and he have 1 year of work
ok so here chuchoryu asked him for help he wanted him to convert Seth's SF3 sprites into CVS
You did not work in SF3 project for a long time. JUST FORGET THOSE SHIT bro. Now you are doing cvs. That is best.
Use your normal SF3 Seth sprites to make a cvs Seth. You need to decrease the colors by PAL. Did you Blaz/Froz's works on Gill and Urien? He used normal sf sprites to make cvs Gill and Urien. He only decrease the colors by Pal. That's all. And again, just work on Human/Mr.KarateJKA's Seth. So you don't need to make a new cvs seth anymore.
here the guy basically says that chu made the right decision and tries (badly) to justify why his point of view.
HE DID NOT ASK chuchoryu to do anything. chuchoryu already made up his mind on making a CVS seth, One Man Aumio basically said "yeah dude good choice".

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT FUCKING GETS IT!

Tetsuga Gensho, cut this shit out immediately. Aumio was in fact not making feedback, he doing something he's been getting in trouble for quite a while. You have massively derailed the thread over the most pointless of bullshit, all the while looking like a petulant, homophobic douchebag (I would, however, love to visit homo town).

Contributor status or number of posts is absolutely, incredibly irrelevant when it comes to giving feedback, trying to keep a thread on track, or literally anything in this forum. I mean Jesus Christ, it's not like you have a contributor star, if it's so goddamn important, some magic badge that unlocks the special ability to participate in discussions. Grow up, stop this nonsense, and either post better or don't post at all.

get off ur high horse..  aumio was helping him regardless and even chu thanked him for the fucking help.. so he was being more helpful than the people that reported his post and mine.. so NO i wont stop anything especially when i have the common sense to see that this was merely a suggestion that got took WAY OUT OF CONTEXT.

It didn't sound like it, it sounded like he was telling him what he should make and what he shouldn't make, if he would've said "Maybe you should stick to CVS, you seem a lot better with that" than that would make it like he's suggesting chuch to make it in CVS but the way he said it was making him sound more demanding than suggesting

sorry dude but maybe he's not good with english or grammar? or maybe in his excitement he typed the wrong choice of words? but to come down on him like the 3 of u did was uncalled for.. thats what i was pointing out.. and tbh .. i've always reminded people from here that MUGENGUILD is NOT the only resources for mugen stuff.. nor should they think they are the best neither.. keep that in mind..
#1411  June 20, 2015, 07:18:22 pm
  • Shit

Shit
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:22:03 pm by MotorRoach
#1412  June 20, 2015, 07:20:02 pm
    • USA
get off ur high horse..  aumio was helping him regardless and even chu thanked him for the fucking help.. so he was being more helpful than the people that reported his post and mine.. so NO i wont stop anything especially when i have the common sense to see that this was merely a suggestion that got took WAY OUT OF CONTEXT.
See you in three days.
#1413  June 20, 2015, 07:22:52 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Abel is really shaping up to look like one of your best so far.
#1414  June 20, 2015, 07:31:49 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Looks good, Ryu it's a good base
But check those leg pads, they need more work

Keep spriting and release it in 5 months aprox(add all his moves and take your time)  :yes:

I'm looking forward to this one
#1415  June 22, 2015, 06:27:46 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1416  June 22, 2015, 06:45:29 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
^ That new hair needs some work, seems like you used the darkest tone for the lightest part of the hair. See how the tones of the original palette were.

#1417  June 22, 2015, 07:06:05 pm
  • the imortal fenix,and that drama queen :'v
  • "accept what you did and never turn back.."
    • Brazil
Most of color tones are cool(i dont played usf4 very well to say is all correct)but the hair the colors are wrong like victorys say the darkness tone is on the place of the lightness tone.
letter to myself:forgeting about a credit can make a apocalipse! :v
The most happy gotic you have seen...(or not)

Sonic freedom fighters delta - actual state: ???
"all life form data..."
#1418  June 22, 2015, 11:59:26 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
^ That new hair needs some work, seems like you used the darkest tone for the lightest part of the hair. See how the tones of the original palette were.

Exactly. I use the darkest tone for the lightest part of the hair to make it shiny just like original 3D Shiny Hair of Oni from the 3D game. I know how the tones of the original palette were. You see Oni in 3D game? His hair is always shiny there.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Well, my thought (useing the darkest tone for the lightest part of the hair) is not worthy too much to make the hair shiny correctly, then I will think about it later. :)
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:27:01 am by Aumio Khan
#1419  June 23, 2015, 12:23:48 am
  • Shit
The problem is that his hair doesn't looks shiny in the newer palette... it looks outright radioactive. You could just keep it white as it was before, to match the Oni artwork.

Shit
#1420  June 23, 2015, 12:34:01 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
it looks outright radioactive.
Good Point, MotorRoach.
It looks kinda radioactive. OK, I will change it (only for the defult Pal) eventually.
Though I want chuchoryu to say something about the new pal first.