Re: The I Hate Thread
#161  May 03, 2009, 06:38:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#162  May 03, 2009, 06:47:13 pm
  • Bluh bluh, pedantic fuckwit.
    • bluesphereweb.com/~mugen/site/doku.php
I... dislike the massive abuse of self-depreciation in attempts for general humour or attempts to appear as somebody cynical when all it results in is long cycles of self-loathing and few or no attempt to fix it.

Particularly deprecate how many people constantly troll via irony and decide annoying cycles of "I know you know I know you know" combined with post content that can essentially be ignored at no cost, and how others abuse non-sequitur instead.

Especially disparage people going to extremes and forgetting moderation, will even more dislike the notation that moderation itself needs to be kept in moderation soon afterward, and will definitely dislike intolerance being made much worse with the loss of tactfulness and shoving opinions and sides down others' throats.

Also definitely dispise mass brushing off of almost any confrontation or attempt at somewhat serious thoughtput even if minor in import. Yes, there is a definite and painful cycle of "I don't care!" "Well, you should!" "Well, I don't!", but expressing enough care to express you don't care is just plain vexatious, and being defeatist by both sides moreso.

Also disapprove of how nobody went for the obvious title pun yet.
#163  May 03, 2009, 06:48:01 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I hate rants.
#164  May 03, 2009, 06:51:09 pm
    • Thailand
I... dislike the massive abuse of self-depreciation in attempts for general humour or attempts to appear as somebody cynical when all it results in is long cycles of self-loathing and few or no attempt to fix it.

Particularly deprecate how many people constantly troll via irony and decide annoying cycles of "I know you know I know you know" combined with post content that can essentially be ignored at no cost, and how others abuse non-sequitur instead.

Especially disparage people going to extremes and forgetting moderation, will even more dislike the notation that moderation itself needs to be kept in moderation soon afterward, and will definitely dislike intolerance being made much worse with the loss of tactfulness and shoving opinions and sides down others' throats.

Also definitely dispise mass brushing off of almost any confrontation or attempt at somewhat serious thoughtput even if minor in import. Yes, there is a definite and painful cycle of "I don't care!" "Well, you should!" "Well, I don't!", but expressing enough care to express you don't care is just plain vexatious, and being defeatist by both sides moreso.

Well, I'm looking at this post and thinking to myself, "I guess you hate me, Tsunamidusher."  :-\
#165  May 03, 2009, 06:51:52 pm
  • corner push pusher

I love you but I love the massive abuse of self-depreciation in attempts for general humour even better which deems me to hate you with extremity.
#166  May 03, 2009, 07:08:04 pm
  • Bluh bluh, pedantic fuckwit.
    • bluesphereweb.com/~mugen/site/doku.php
Oh bugger off you little strumpet, point 4.
#167  May 03, 2009, 07:09:51 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
Easy, Action.
#168  May 03, 2009, 07:13:24 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I hate people that can't make fun of themselves, they're taking life too seriously.

And I'm done, I hate being done.
...And I hate you, no I don't hate you... I hate you and foos. What's a foo? You da foo!
#169  May 03, 2009, 07:16:32 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#170  May 03, 2009, 07:26:42 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
I hate people who SUCK at what they do and still seem to doing better then most other people in that business, and in some cases in positions that never have and never will deserve.

I.E.

Rob Liefield
Robert Kirkman
Jason Friedberg
Aaron Seltzer
Uwe Boll
Kanye West
this "Band" http://www.myspace.com/bewarethestereotype

#171  May 03, 2009, 08:37:41 pm
  • corner push pusher
Dane Cook should be in the list too.

OZ

#172  May 03, 2009, 08:43:59 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Well that goes without saying.
I'm sure it was implied.
ಠ_ಠ
#173  May 03, 2009, 09:43:51 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
You know, all this hatred can start a war or the end of the world of something.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#174  May 03, 2009, 09:47:09 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I hate the aboriginal one because he sounds like a pacifist.
#175  May 03, 2009, 10:04:08 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Ironically, I'm a militant. I just believe I should fight so you don't have to.
DYNOMITE
#176  May 03, 2009, 10:05:47 pm
  • corner push pusher
You've came across as a frightful pacifist for the past few days. I hate that.

I hate that I'll never know the outcome of Nintendo and Sony joining forces 15 or so years ago.
#177  May 03, 2009, 10:07:58 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Google it. If you hate it so much, then research it, damn it.
DYNOMITE
#178  May 03, 2009, 10:12:48 pm
  • corner push pusher
what the hell are you talking about

You can't google something that never came to be. Hardly need to research the failed partnership, I have enough EGM gamemag clippings from 96. GOD I HATE YOU!@#U@)%RJ(@OI
#179  May 03, 2009, 10:19:24 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
I love you, though, and since this is the generation that it is, I guess I have to say no homo.
DYNOMITE
#180  May 03, 2009, 10:23:40 pm
  • I got a PM.
21? Yeah, you are on the cusp of that generation. It might grow out of it. #Shaun and I's generation grew out of being generation loser.

I hate your generation.