YesNoOk

The I HATE Thread (Read 38593 times)

Started by DooM, April 30, 2009, 09:54:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The I HATE Thread
#561  June 07, 2009, 05:53:53 am
  • I got a PM.
Actually I do care about this one.

That's the problem, I actually find myself spending all my time with her. Fucking Pussy traps.

OZ

#562  June 07, 2009, 06:00:13 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
GF: Hey did you do anything today?
Me: Not really. I woke up. Really only point of note. I went to the store at some point.
GF: I told you about my day, tell me about yours.
Me: I did. I can't exactly go back and make it more interesting.
ಠ_ಠ
#563  June 07, 2009, 06:42:09 am
  • I got a PM.
That's when you just make up some story about, how you were board and thinking about kissing her neck. Jeez do I got to teach you guys everything.

I hate having to bullshit girls.
#564  June 07, 2009, 06:54:40 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Bullshiting is overrated. I always forget what I was telling the chick before and then I have to make up some other story and get that shitty: "oh really? so why did you lie to my last time, saying blah blah blah?"

Remember guys: If it's not A, it's not B, but C. >:P: "The fact that I didn't take you on that party last night, was not because I didn't want you to be there with me, but because I care about you so much, that I just wanted you to get some rest before getting to work."

People tend to get only the last part always (C), forgetting A and B.

Humankind is very interesting. I read a lot of books about it.
#565  June 07, 2009, 07:08:38 am
  • corner push pusher
#566  June 07, 2009, 07:24:42 am
    • ememe.pl
#567  June 07, 2009, 07:47:11 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I hate molluscs, I hate them all!!!
and to shake hand with a person whose hand feels cold & boneless like molluscs.

Bea

#568  June 07, 2009, 12:00:16 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
My girl says this to me, although this is the translated and shorter version. She doesn't actually say any of this, but this is what it equates to.

Hey,
I want to spend all day everyday with you.
I don't care if you have to workout, go to work, clean, study for school, or hang out with friends.
You must spend every hour with me no matter what.

I hate that shit. I'm only one person.

And why didn't you dump her yet?
Seriously, a girl like that needs a good boot to her butt to learn about limits.

Fuck, I hate girls like that.
Let your man go do his things. Let him have his much needed time alone. It's not hard to do it, and that alone will make sex and dates so much better, damn it.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#569  June 07, 2009, 01:00:47 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I hate molluscs, I hate them all!!!
and to shake hand with a person whose hand feels cold & boneless like molluscs.
If you had to study them, collect some pieces in a cliff while Bad Sea, diving for taking some pieces, or even climbing for some supralitoral species, destroy your nails, even your most beloved diving knife for collecting a fucking littorina, or else, then, I'd understood you hate them.

Oh, don't lose this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I hate...I hate...I hate hating anything :S

I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:05:39 pm by FeLo_Llop
#570  June 07, 2009, 02:01:29 pm
    • Thailand
I hate calling to a girl and listen to shit like:

Hey.
Nothing much.
My life is not generally interesting, so...
Yeah, I'm still here, just waiting for you to say something again.
What do you want me to say?
Do I have to explain myself?
No, I can't see you this week, why? well I feel bad and I wan't to spend the whole week in my bed, but don't take it personal. I don't have time for my friends too.
Call me later.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!?

Oh man, this thread is so stress releaving.

Lol, you have a lot of problems with girls.

Nobody spends the whole week in their bed who has the ability not to do so... trust me, not even people without legs.
#571  June 07, 2009, 11:22:34 pm
  • I got a PM.
You live in New York. Visit anywhere in the south. You will see, there are people who would rather lay in bed.

When they do finally come out of the house, they walk around the mall with a backpack full of food, eating shit, literally shit, all fucking day long. Then, when they start to run out of shit to eat, they buy more shit to eat while at the mall. Then, on the way home, they stop for more shit because they are hungry and tired from eating so much fucking shit. Then, they get home and eat more shit. Then, the go to the store to refill the backpack of shit.

Then, they complain to people about how they are genetically big boned.

Then, I lose weight, while barfing up my lunch, because I looked at the giant utter that hangs over their crotch. Then, I realize they can't reach their asshole, so you know it's not clean, and I throw up some more. Then I see a couple of the same size holding hands, while watching their little fat fucking kid, wearing a back pack and I barf some more.

I hate throwing up.
#572  June 07, 2009, 11:27:12 pm
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
I hate driving.
#573  June 07, 2009, 11:33:11 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Kudos to you.you speak white.Not like most blacks here that speak Ghetto.Proper English you speak.way to go.
----

I hate ignorant ass wipes like the guy that said this bullshit to me on another site  --;

If anyone has ever taken a linguistics class you will know that there is no such thing as proper english.  Language evolves and changes just like people.  Matter of fact, a lot of white people in the South of America speak a mix of English that was derived from the slaves.  Words like cool, jazz, etc. are all from black english.

What I hate?  Illegal Immigrants.  Screws up the welfare system, people get medical before American citizens, etc.  Basically they end up having more rights than an American does.  Also, the city gets dirty.  Not saying that Americans don't pollute, but the illegals don't help either.  Baby diapers all over the place, tagging from their "anchor babies", etc.  America is just as bad for turning a blind eye. 
#574  June 07, 2009, 11:38:21 pm
    • ememe.pl
Lol, you have a lot of problems with girls.

Nobody spends the whole week in their bed who has the ability not to do so... trust me, not even people without legs.
You know what they say... "more shots, more flops". It's not like I have problems with girls, I actually have a lot of fun with them. It's just that I post here, in "The I HATE thread". I leave my best stories (joyful ones) just for myself. I don't like to show off.

Ashurex

#575  June 08, 2009, 05:00:05 am
I hate the Kingdom Hall. I hate bible studies too.
#576  June 08, 2009, 05:01:15 am
    • Thailand
I hate the way you post, Ashurex.
#577  June 08, 2009, 05:06:50 am
I hate asses that don't stay round and big when bent
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#578  June 08, 2009, 05:18:07 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I used to like anime, then started hating it for years and years, now I don't hate it anymore because I realize what I really hate.

I hate Loud Anime >>FANS<< that write fanfics, cosplay a little too much into characters and thinks it is SO original to mix two series together that don't belong (ie: Super Sayjin Bankai Shardcaster Inuyasha)
I also hate kids using voicechat on XBox Live, nails on a rusty chalkboard.
#579  June 08, 2009, 08:25:38 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
I hate Fox for taking massive shits on all my favorite childhood memories.

MDI

#580  June 08, 2009, 09:31:42 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
I hate white kids that go around using the word "Nigga" or other forms of that word as a common greeting among friends.

Also, white pride in general. Hell, Caucasian is just a lazy way of saying "A bunch of European shit put together."

If you're going to have pride in something, at least have pride in your German, Irish, Polish, or whatever heritage you have.
ey