Valodim's Thread (Read 478814 times)

Started by Titiln, December 09, 2008, 06:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: Valodim's Thread
#1401  December 20, 2013, 07:04:54 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I've been noticing the forum is slow to load sometimes, and it gives up part way through. Forcing the site to reload via highlighting my address bar and hitting enter seems to do the trick in getting the page to load right though. :inquisitive:
#1402  December 23, 2013, 06:07:58 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Is there a limit to the length of your OP posts? I was wondering this because in my WIP topic, the last parts of the post were missing. Is it like the way sigs work?
#1403  December 23, 2013, 06:10:02 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Were you editing in some more stuff? I've noticed that if you use the quick edit/reply box for a really long post, it won't save the changes.
#1404  December 23, 2013, 06:11:12 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Yeah. Thanks.

Edit: I tried Saving it the full editor, but the post is still the same. I'm going to try cutting the content, saving what's left, and pasting it in the full editor, if that doesn't work, I'll let you know.

Posted: December 23, 2013, 06:20:24 am
Sorry for the double post, but it didn't work.

I'm thinking that it has to do with page length, but I don't know.
Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:20:24 am by SageHarpuiaJDJ
#1405  December 23, 2013, 12:44:37 pm
    • Germany
can you put the text on pastebin or somewhere so I can test?
#1406  December 23, 2013, 12:46:55 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1407  December 23, 2013, 12:49:45 pm
    • Germany
I've been noticing the forum is slow to load sometimes, and it gives up part way through. Forcing the site to reload via highlighting my address bar and hitting enter seems to do the trick in getting the page to load right though. :inquisitive:

stuff like that can happen when the server is really busy with other stuff, or being ddos'ed (which happens surprisingly often). there's not much I can do about that

Seriously, local mods should be able to respond to/solve reports at least in their own section.

I'll see what I can do
#1408  December 23, 2013, 05:45:22 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
#1409  December 27, 2013, 03:06:46 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Think this is the right place to post this - I just noticed the Playstation account links under the avatars are not working anymore.  They just take you to a search page instead of the user's page.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#1410  January 26, 2014, 07:57:19 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
BRING BACK MCODE

And give it to me please so I can put it at TM kthx
#1411  January 28, 2014, 05:24:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Think this is the right place to post this - I just noticed the Playstation account links under the avatars are not working anymore.  They just take you to a search page instead of the user's page.

That's due to PSN. They are retooling it. At some point it should be fixed. Till then you have to hover your mouse over the icon to see their PSN ID

BRING BACK MCODE

And give it to me please so I can put it at TM kthx

I asked Val if he could bring it back. He was offline when I did so when he gets back on I'll be able to find out if it's possible.
#1412  January 29, 2014, 10:27:40 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
List of pending Valodim required things (he told me to feel free to bug him as often as I like after all)

Rename the Icons in the Resource Releases thread. I have the option but it defaults to a theme we don't use so only Val can do this.

Uploaded the new easier to read icons and the Open Projects icon. Val needs to move them to the live server and implement the OP icon

MCode

The ability for admins to edit the default message given to users that report posts

Like Post Buttons

Add another row to the 1.0+ release section for filter icons. Will duplicate the filters and add 1.1 to them so there can be 1.1 specific searches

Val has no working net at home so he does this stuff from school atm
Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:37:47 pm by Just No Point
#1413  January 30, 2014, 10:47:16 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Maybe it's just me, but the smiley's box is a bit jumbled.  Attaching a screen of what I see when I open it.

This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#1414  January 30, 2014, 11:44:08 pm
  • SNK is life
I get that too. I use IE don't kill me guys. Does this happen to you hip kids with groovy avant-garde browsers as well?
#1415  January 31, 2014, 12:07:01 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Use Chrome, and it's a mess like that yeah.
#1416  January 31, 2014, 12:10:20 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Been like that since the new theme went up.
#1417  January 31, 2014, 02:40:18 am
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Yeah I know, but for some reason I thought they were working on it or fixed it.

And I'm using the Fox, but I don't think it's a browser thing..
#1418  January 31, 2014, 02:51:25 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Mine's clustered as well.
I'm also a fox user.
#1419  January 31, 2014, 03:49:53 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'm glad that a few of you brought up the cluttered "smiley box." I feel that should be organized a bit so that those little faces don't overlap. Would that be possible??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#1420  January 31, 2014, 03:51:08 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
You guys think it'd be possible to either cut out a lot of those or organize them better? Like have anger smiley faces in their own lines, then sad, and so on?