YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2437810 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#10501  October 29, 2015, 03:26:42 pm
yes, nigga. i actually dropped it after the first episode. im a creep so ill wait for the version that has uncensored animated drawings.
in the meanwhile, ill enjoy the panty shots and cleavages of the drama for now, even though they're boring real people.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#10502  October 29, 2015, 09:01:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
no AV starts in the cast ? that's usualyl the case for dramas that have nudity.

This is because the normal versions (non-bluray) are usually ripped from japanese televisions right?

yeah, there's also a satellite channel named at-x and there is a 30% or so chance for stuff to air uncensored, like this season we got valkyrie drive.

[EDIT]

much more new macross info:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-29/macross-delta-tv-anime-unveils-teaser-staff-characters-valkyries/.94760
that cgi is bad-average but haing no composer and the castle theme makes me wish shikata akiko is onboard.
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:50:51 pm by Bastard Mami
#10503  October 30, 2015, 05:15:11 am
    • Canada
I love Dragon Ball Z. I grew up with it, and it's one of the best shows ever made to this day. I made my fanfic because I wanted to bring MLP and DBZ closer together.
#10504  October 30, 2015, 05:17:07 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
yes, nigga. i actually dropped it after the first episode. im a creep so ill wait for the version that has uncensored animated drawings.
in the meanwhile, ill enjoy the panty shots and cleavages of the drama for now, even though they're boring real people.
already online
#10505  October 30, 2015, 09:44:44 am
so GUP movie will be in theaters in japan 21st of november it seems it'll be a free for all battle royal.
Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:50:19 am by 地獄の花
#10506  October 30, 2015, 10:17:21 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Watched episode 4 of one punch man. Found the premise ridiculous, so i watched episodes 1 2 and 3 as well.

Then i read the manga redrawn by a professional dude, which was excellent and still ridiculous.

Then it turns out it's a crowd funded webcomic or something, with worse art. So i read that today, all 103 issues of it. And still enjoyed it immensely.

Even if the whole thing is the main character is probably more OP than superman it's still enjoyable because nobody seems to get this fact.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#10507  November 01, 2015, 11:09:13 pm
well I'm enjoying it immensely as well. i'll keep on following it through the anime, though it's past the part where i stopped reading it. It looks like they let their animators flex a bit more in this episode so it's closer to the level of the earlier ones.

I considered rewatching a few shows this season ,but most of them are too recent in my memory to warrant another look through right now. Decided to go through my backlog instead.

Finished Selector Infected Wixoss which I heard good things about.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Finally finished of My Love Story and Non Non Biyori Repeat. Two shows whose sole purpose is to be as sweet and adorable as possible.

Currently watching Noragami season one and I'm waiting for it to get to the part where it gets good. It's been dull so far ,but looks like mostly foundation building stuff so I'll endure until it get's there at least.
#10508  November 02, 2015, 02:15:04 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
apparently, the ore monogatari manga goes to shit after the anime's chapters, I am curious to see if it is a similar case to usagi drop.
#10509  November 02, 2015, 06:21:43 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i'm absolutely crushed:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-01/voice-actress-miyu-matsuki-passes-away/.94904
Talent agency 81 Produce announced on Monday that voice actress and singer Miyu Matsuki passed away on October 27 due to an illness. She was 38.

Matsuki had announced in July that she would be taking a break from her work to focus on treating her pneumonia. She said at the time that she had a fever since the start of the year that wouldn't recede, and then found out she had acute pneumonia after repeatedly going to the hospital for check-ups.
Some of her roles in anime include Kū-ko in Nyaruko: Crawling with Love!, Isumi Saginomiya in Hayate the Combat Butler, Magical Sapphire in Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, and most recently as Anna Ninomiya in SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist. She also performed theme songs for Love Love?, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei, and Nyaruko: Crawling with Love!.

she voiced, hisui in melty blood/carnival phantasm, saphire in prisma illya, kuuko in nyaruko, isumi in hayate, harumi in zetsubou sensei, yoshinoya in hidamari sketch and most recenlty anna in shimoneta to name a few:
http://myanimelist.net/people/401/Miyu_Matsuki

that very same day a friend came over and we were playing melty blood and we were talking about how much we liked her as hisui, kuuko and anna and now... we will never hear her lovely voice again (and of course this happened before the tsukihime remake)

want to get even more depressed? here's her final post on her blog:

good night sweet princess...
#10510  November 02, 2015, 07:05:16 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
everyone treated her not getting married as a running joke but now its a tragedy.... rip.
#10511  November 02, 2015, 05:16:43 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I saw this news on Facebook... I always heard her as Hisui since always and recently she blew my mind with Anna-senpai. I felt sad with the news, but her last post makes me sadder now (blame you Bastard!!). RIP Miyu-san :'(

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#10512  November 02, 2015, 09:10:54 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
One Punch Man episode 5 is out. The fight between Saitama and Genos was really epic. I'm happy to see that fight animated.
#10513  November 02, 2015, 10:13:15 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
i'm absolutely crushed:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-01/voice-actress-miyu-matsuki-passes-away/.94904

Oh wow, I'm genuinely really upset about this. Though I really didn't watch or play a lot of the media that she was in, I really did love her role as Hisui for obvious reasons. I guess I should change my language to Japanese on my playthrough of Zestiria just to honor her in some small way.

#10514  November 03, 2015, 04:06:00 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
#10515  November 03, 2015, 08:55:15 am
Hisui... i miss her already,
Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:02:42 am by 地獄の花
#10516  November 03, 2015, 05:11:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#10517  November 08, 2015, 02:52:09 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
carrier has arrived!

(and this is the episode in which underwaterrayromano tells fuck you  ot the ones who did not watch the first season)
#10518  November 09, 2015, 02:41:16 am
I hope not. If it turns out that I need to know more about the first series to continue watching, I might shelve it for now.

lui

#10519  November 09, 2015, 04:26:15 am
    • USA
tis a bit late, but Boku No Hero Acadameia is getting a Anime (finally)
#10520  November 09, 2015, 04:31:44 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
dude, [E] just posted a link mentioning that 2 posts above yours

#LearnToRead