YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1013325 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm

MDD

Re: you must register at mffa before reading this thread
#14161  October 13, 2011, 06:02:57 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
At the very least it explains why he got butthurt over this.
#14162  October 13, 2011, 06:04:00 am
    • USA
#14163  October 13, 2011, 06:04:22 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
What, didn't you know Drunk Ryu is actually very openly gay, Mala?
#14164  October 13, 2011, 06:11:38 am
  • FTW!!!
Wait wait wait wait, gay is a choice!?

I thought people turns gay from vaccines?

OZ

#14165  October 13, 2011, 06:17:41 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

MDD

#14166  October 13, 2011, 06:18:42 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#14167  October 13, 2011, 08:16:35 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
to be fair at mffa we don't normally require Registration this was done to prevent someone from doing it themself for instance someone hosted one of the links posted by a member on this very site in another thread.

this wasn't my idea but I can see somewhat some logic behind it, I believe the reason we are doing this is to try to bring in more people to our website.  I mod at mffa and don't act like that.

DrunkRyu is really not a bad person, the fact is Gill comes off as a major Douche as do many members of this forum.

I am not saying you guys are but on first impressions I have to say it seems that way at times, more so gill than anyone. secondly Ryu has a point in one thing yes other people probably downloaded the characters but who else would really openly host them for you? I mean Ryu could of just not told you guys we were hosting them.  but he did in order to help the people who want them to be able to get them.

the registration required thing is to show people our community we are a nice group of people in the forum itself and I reccomend you guys try it out. we have many members from this very site on ours INCLUDING exshadow. I say that because I know how you guys love him so much with his stages as do i, but he is a member there too. an active poster. so is many other people that I won't name that you can check for yourself.

the fact is our site is not complete shit to the few who said it was the goal is to help people get characters/stages ect that are either hard to find or offline completely.  I am not saying everything drunk ryu has said in the past is right. but compared to how he used to be hes alot different and for some of you to say he hasn't should go look at his OLD posts if they are still there.

Next point is ryu says hes not posting that shit on your guys things whos to say someone else isn't doing it to make it look that way? you may ask why but maybe they just want to see you accuse ryu of something he isn't doing.

thats all I have to say about this. Im not looking for any flames or troll comments or w/e I will simply ignore them.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Effort post
#14168  October 13, 2011, 08:34:15 am
    • USA
If you people from MFFA wanna get some new people to register into your site you may aswell TRY to do something to bring them. Hosting Warusaki3 characters (which never required any kind of registration to get them) and force people to register was a really shady move, no matter how you guys put it.

If you wish to show them how "nice" you are then let them navigate the site without the usual restrictions. Like here, or you never wondered why people come over here despite how harsh people may look at first sight? YOU grab other people's work, despite them being ONLINE and YOU are afraid of people posting YOUR download links???

What you guys do is not nice at all no matter how you wanna draw it. It's bullshit. If I wanted the warusaki chars I could just ask anybody to send them to me, and anybody else could do that via the request section *which does not require a registration to use*. Shadow_DIO just wanted to bring more people to the site (Which is ok) by posting that they had the chars, he (Like most of you) don't give a fuck about "helping us", you guys just wanna get "numbers" despite most of the people never coming back after getting the files. You were NEVER the only solution, you did something no one asked you to so don't pretend us to bow to you now.

Also about Shadow_DIO... the thing he posted at MI's RI section is DAYS old, he didn't change shit, he just covered everything in petals to try to look better. If he wanted to change he could do so with his own account, without hiding like a coward. I was kinda a shitposter back then in my first year of activity around here, honestly 90% of the mods and half of the usual userbase hated me around here... and nowadays the only one who posted something "bad" about me was none other than Shadow_DIO. And even Edward defended me my stating facts.

I honestly don't see how a "good person" attacks gay people with no reason at all. That is just NOT right. And the quality of the mods talk for your site. Trust me, I know this from first hand (Currently watching certain site falling thanks to this).

So yeah, Gill can be a pain in the ass once in a while, he lacks smileys and roses in his posts, so what? He's being sincere and you guys don't need to take everything from him so seriously. If you know that's the usual way he posts then you may aswell take it like that and just get whatever he tried to say and do something with it. You CAN argue with him after all, he's not a brick like most of the MFFA and IMT users or creators.

Also lol using EXShadow to prove that you guys are high quality people, one single person wont save the whole site you know?
#14169  October 13, 2011, 08:42:12 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
and anybody else could do that via the request section *which does not require a registration to use*
Apart from this. You do actually have to join this forum to make use of the request section, but there are no other requirements

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#14170  October 13, 2011, 08:44:01 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I was about to post how silly it was the EXShadow comment, but it had to be moved while I was writing >:(

But yeah, just because one user is there doesn't mean anything. The quality of your forum doesn't change just because one person there is an active poster.

and anybody else could do that via the request section *which does not require a registration to use*
Apart from this. You do actually have to join this forum to make use of the request section, but there are no other requirements

But this is normal to do. I mean, God knows how many spam the request section would get if you didn't need to register in order to post in there.
#14171  October 13, 2011, 08:47:42 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
about exshadow I wasn't trying to use him for that I was just saying hes a member and hes well respected around here.

Drunkryu may or may not be a homophobe but then again thats who he is you can't change that. I had nothing to do with the hosting of warusaki stuff personally. and I know for a fact we don't want empty members on our website. I had no say in this but like I said I can see some logic to it.

I could name a bunch more honestly but I don't see a need to navi. I personally normally host offline creations not online, other than collections which i do for the convenience of getting it all at once. either way I do want to help people get things, whether the others care or not I can't say but me personally I do, I share things to help ppl not for my own benefit.

about gill the fact if he doesn't like you its impossible to have a civil convo with him, thats why most of the time I just ignore him unless he actually says something useful that I care for. 

I understand your guys views on warehousing Really I do. but it can help if things are offline. also rednavi not every person is as popular as you to just ask someone to give you a character and expect a reply. Mffa helps people get things without having to wait the  time (if ever) to to get what they are looking for.

thank you for actually posting seriously thats why I replied

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#14172  October 13, 2011, 01:39:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
about exshadow I wasn't trying to use him for that I was just saying hes a member and hes well respected around here.

Drunkryu may or may not be a homophobe but then again thats who he is you can't change that. I had nothing to do with the hosting of warusaki stuff personally. and I know for a fact we don't want empty members on our website. I had no say in this but like I said I can see some logic to it.

I could name a bunch more honestly but I don't see a need to navi. I personally normally host offline creations not online, other than collections which i do for the convenience of getting it all at once. either way I do want to help people get things, whether the others care or not I can't say but me personally I do, I share things to help ppl not for my own benefit.

about gill the fact if he doesn't like you its impossible to have a civil convo with him, thats why most of the time I just ignore him unless he actually says something useful that I care for. 

I understand your guys views on warehousing Really I do. but it can help if things are offline. also rednavi not every person is as popular as you to just ask someone to give you a character and expect a reply. Mffa helps people get things without having to wait the  time (if ever) to to get what they are looking for.

thank you for actually posting seriously thats why I replied

Sup Latharl.
No one has any problems with warehouses here, they are okay as far as we care, thing is, to host warusaki and to make it so behind a registry wall makes it seem like a bid to force users to join using the effort of someone that is not part of your site. We have several users here that get a lot of downloads, how would you feel if you had to register on a new forum to get balthazar's Goku? Now imagine that balthazar wasnt part of this forum and we went and hosted his work and demanded people to register to download it. Now imagine the same situation with balthazar hosting suddenly going down, suddenly we are profiting from his work in order to net users, thats not a good situation, and drunkryu attitude towards the whole thing as if he is doing everyone a favour by allowing them access in exchange for a registration is not a good situation either.

Ryu attitude is abysmal, even in that link above, his first reaction is to talk about boners and cocks. It gives off a really weird impression of mffa, and im friendly with ryon, so believe me thats not just me saying it out of "hate for warehouses" or anything alike.
Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14173  October 13, 2011, 04:17:38 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
are u guys really that upset about having to spend like 4 minutes to fill out a short form in order to DL a character? its not like u have to post a 1000 post or something ridiculous like that, and u obviously had to sign up here like every other person who post on here so its really not that big of a deal... if u dont want to sign up, dont,just go to the request thread here or on another board this isnt 1999 no one will cuss u out for asking for a character & if they do, then its just as pathetic as half of the bitching on here is  :sugoi:

GOH

Re: Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14174  October 13, 2011, 04:19:00 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
That's a nice sig you have there. ::)
#14175  October 13, 2011, 04:33:00 pm
    • USA
thanks  ;D ::)   ;P yeah Owners a Friend & also i contribute there  .... but in all seriousness , how many of us have ever signed up just to be able to access a forums characters? i know i have...more than a few times... just pointing out all u have to do is sign up and go DL crazy, ... u dont even have to post, but it is welcome  :sugoi:
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:36:05 pm by ZombieBrock
#14176  October 13, 2011, 04:40:06 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Of course it's a MFFA kid coming to defend them!!!

Are you aware of how stupid you guys look I mean your staff alone should say a lot.

GOH

#14177  October 13, 2011, 04:41:06 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
thanks  ;D ::)   ;P yeah Owners a Friend & also i contribute there  .... but in all seriousness , how many of us have ever signed up just to be able to access a forums characters? i know i have...more than a few times... just pointing out all u have to do is sign up and go DL crazy, ... u dont even have to post, but it is welcome  :sugoi:
Hey.

I never had to sign up to download Warusaki's characters. ;)
#14178  October 13, 2011, 04:55:44 pm
    • USA
Of course it's a MFFA kid coming to defend them!!!

Are you aware of how stupid you guys look I mean your staff alone should say a lot.

1st off im sure im a hell of a lot older than u are....Kid..........& honest Gill....No one gives a damn what u think, seriously, your opnion means less than nothing to pretty much everybody, so u can stop now, because like a kid i will be ignoring u now ...go back to trying to annoy someone else , cause its not going to work here
#14179  October 13, 2011, 04:57:08 pm
    • USA
Hey.

I never had to sign up to download Warusaki's characters. ;)

lol im sure, there still on mediafire, just under someones folder ...if u want i can see about making it were u dont have to sign up to get them

u dont have to sign up, i dont know who told u that, but its wrong , u only have to sign up to Post, not Download
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:16:57 pm by ZombieBrock
#14180  October 13, 2011, 04:57:31 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Age doesn't mean you're better. There's a guy in the Doom community I go to that's a high-ranked developer for the sourceport and he's like 17 tops.

Point invalidated.