YesNoOk

CvSE Sprite Project (Tifa, Asura) (Read 338481 times)

Started by hatter, February 28, 2016, 04:46:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#141  October 31, 2016, 02:07:51 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Oh man... yet another Cloud cry baby.
I like how he conveniently leaves off thr list of every squeenix game that cloud has literally been shoved into in hopes of capitalizing off of people just like him... but I digress... not gonna draw this out any more than this.

Hatter bro.. I will hopefully be sending you something to try out in the week. Sorry for my silence. I work at a university and things have become literally a warzone with student protests.
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#142  October 31, 2016, 02:31:10 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
This should have been over after Hatter's first post, but it's definitely over now. Tetsuga, it's his game, it's his time, it's his rules. Consider this a warning not to continue this nonsense.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#143  October 31, 2016, 05:24:55 pm
  • Rawr!
This should have been over after Hatter's first post, but it's definitely over now. Tetsuga, it's his game, it's his time, it's his rules. Consider this a warning not to continue this nonsense.

btw preacher before giving out your "warnings" atleast know the difference between dictatorship and looking for reason or explanation .. i was already completely over it until someone else called me out on it .. so of course i'm going to defend myself and my logic behind it.. so if anyone is in need of a warning it's that person not I.

Spoiler: "Referring to this post here" (click to see content)

#144  October 31, 2016, 06:09:22 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Or you could've just ignored it.

In fact, you didn't even need to make another post on the matter.

Shit
#145  October 31, 2016, 06:17:54 pm
  • Rawr!

perhaps.. but i'm not the type to just take a backseat while people make assumptions or judgements about me that aren't true..
#146  October 31, 2016, 06:21:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
following your logic, I should not release zamus because chuchryu already made a version.
#147  October 31, 2016, 06:24:49 pm
  • Rawr!
#148  October 31, 2016, 06:54:12 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

perhaps.. but i'm not the type to just take a backseat while people make assumptions or judgements about me that aren't true..
Learn to become that type of person. Who cares what assumptions people are making of you? You're the one constantly coming back so you're the gravity that continues to pull in worthless off topic posts. Don't reply to this post. Don't post in this thread anymore unless you have something constructive to actually add. No one has to give an explanation about why they won't spend their time making anything
#149  October 31, 2016, 07:25:54 pm
  • Rawr!

Learn to become that type of person. Who cares what assumptions people are making of you? You're the one constantly coming back so you're the gravity that continues to pull in worthless off topic posts. Don't reply to this post. Don't post in this thread anymore unless you have something constructive to actually add. No one has to give an explanation about why they won't spend their time making anything

and strike 3 you're outta here..

also i'm constantly coming back because of those people putting in there 2 cents to keep it goin'.. and i don't need to learn to do anything.. just because an admin says so.. i've dealt with bullies all my life and i'm sure as heck ain't gonna take fucking shit off you or anyone else.
#150  October 31, 2016, 07:34:49 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
And you just earned yourself a ban. See ya whenever.
#151  October 31, 2016, 10:37:33 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
OK, with the terribly animated Kazama out of the way,

It's a bit strange to see Tifa cross her arms when turning. You should change her arms.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't agree with you there. Strange isn't a good justification imo.
Also, I showed this a long time ago, nobody had an objection to it, so I'm keeping it as is.

@WWE's Harley Quinn: Don't worry about it man, take your time. Stay safe man. I also have a Wacom now, so I can do some work too on the lifebars/SP concepts if you want me to take anything off your hands.

And we bring you back to Asura:

Turns are now done. Can't wait to get his phase 1 sprites over with.

This is a generic forum signature.
#152  October 31, 2016, 11:03:49 pm
It's a bit strange to see Tifa cross her arms when turning. You should change her arms.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't agree with you there. Strange isn't a good justification imo.
Also, I showed this a long time ago, nobody had an objection to it, so I'm keeping it as is.
So let me get this right, if I say anything after a while, you'll straight refuse it?
Hmmm... alright. Good to know.
Maybe you said that because I didn't elaborate on what I meant by strange, so let me do that.

What I meant by strange is that that "crossed arms" pose isn't natural at all and doesn't flow well with the fighting pose she has.
- First, it's just one frame,
- second, the legs are mirrored,
- third, she just stands straight up, then she goes to a crouched pose (I mean the standing animation is her being more crouched), I would say something about her height (like she looks short in that frame) but you're probably trying to emulate what Capcom did in SFA;
- fourth, would she really cross her arms every time she turns instead of keeping them more or less like in the stand animation, raised up a bit?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:50:35 am by AlexSin
#153  October 31, 2016, 11:14:03 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
If I post something, and no one has an objection to it, I consider it done, unless you bring me a good justification. You didn't do that (now you are). Stop thinking that anything I refuse is limited to it being from you. And like I said, don't take it the wrong way (which you are).

And yes, it is a form of cheating, but when you elaborate upon it with all that, I guess I can go back and change it for both idle/crouch.
#154  November 01, 2016, 01:31:10 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
You know, you could've probably changed the arms in the same amount of time that it's taking for you to argue against changing them. Both for the fact that it's a rather easy change, and because this is not the first time I see you rejecting perfectly constructive critique. AlexSin is like one of the most reliable people when it comes to feedback, and the best reply you have to give him is mostly disagreeing what he said, instead of asking him to elaborate (you know, like any artist intrigued to improve their work would)-- yet you expect him to not take it the wrong way.

Besides, not everyone is always up to date with your project. It's not something that is always on the front page, and can easily escape people's attention until later on. Don't be so surprised if feedback is a little late.

Shit
#155  November 01, 2016, 01:45:11 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Besides, not everyone is always up to date with your project. It's not something that is always on the front page, and can easily escape people's attention until later on. Don't be so surprised if feedback is a little late.

Alright, you got me there.

I'll make the necessary changes soon enough.
#156  November 02, 2016, 05:58:59 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
My god things have gone sour in here.

I assume you're aware of this, but her falling from jump phase' hair instantly changes from down to up without any transition. Or is that intentional?

Also, I had no idea thats what her turn looked like. I'd have said something about it too, but the turn anim was so fast I never even noticed it. Her turn should basically be her stand anim, but slightly altered to look like she's bringing her fore arm and fore leg in for a few frames and her head turning, no?

Also, progress on Asura! Awesome!
I'm also digging the diversity of characters in your roster, too. Not enough characters get the love they deserve because of these "iconic" characters or whatever. And above all else, Tifa really needed a mugen conversion badly. Tifa and Asura both. They're literally what I've been wanting in mugen for years, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it myself xD

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#157  November 02, 2016, 09:21:13 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I assume you're aware of this, but her falling from jump phase' hair instantly changes from down to up without any transition. Or is that intentional?

When I posted it, I had actually forgotten about it. It's added now.

And here we are, new turn animations in their complete barebones, because I want to work at a sloth's pace:

At least it works now....
Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:28:21 pm by Hatter
#158  November 04, 2016, 05:21:14 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Pretty nice!
Hope these project will be a success :)
#159  November 06, 2016, 02:04:12 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
It's a lot of work, my man but it's worth it in the end.
The bare turns look great.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#160  November 14, 2016, 04:46:30 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I said to myself not to post anything until I finish up some animations, but look who's about to break the vow. :/

Okay, serious talk though, here's what to expect next post:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

So no posting on my end until I finish those (and figure out a brush for balmsold's method...).

EDIT: I should have said this ages ago, but a small oversight on my part in the idle turn animation (and in turn, the idle) regarding her legs has been fixed. You will have the chance to see them next time I post the new progress.
Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:59:20 pm by Hatter