YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543722 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1521  August 14, 2017, 01:44:22 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Amelia and Tana look neat. I wonder if Amelia will get villager/trainee bonus stats (we'd be talking about like 171 BST). Innes and Seth look a bit wonky though (an anti-raven tome oriented archer?okay...).
#1522  August 17, 2017, 02:21:08 pm
Took the time to finish my skill composition and wrap the Legion Infernal level. Also, I've seen a video of it done with free units, like Stahl and Felicia, pretty rough and tight.
Not really interested in the new banner. i got a 4* Mae, I'm considering taking her to 5*, I don't feel like I need another strong blue mage but arena assault is kicking my ass and forcing me to diversify my units of all colors. Which is nice, but only if you have the funds to afford it. And I already 5*'d an Odin to give Blarblade+ to Summer Corrin (Blarowl is good enough anyway). Actually I was trying to make Odin a backup blue mage (don't judge me) but he's so incredibly bad I said fuck it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:30:28 pm by Byakko
#1523  August 17, 2017, 02:33:18 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I won't judge you, I tried to do that too. But then you realise that Odin has an amazing kit to start with so nothing can save him.
#1524  August 18, 2017, 09:48:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Bladetome banner is up with Odin, Nino, and Tharja. Get your free summon if you haven't already.

Amelia and Tana look neat. I wonder if Amelia will get villager/trainee bonus stats (we'd be talking about like 171 BST). Innes and Seth look a bit wonky though (an anti-raven tome oriented archer?okay...).

Amelia has the highest BST in the game right now with a whopping 173, however there have been reports that her BST isn't being factored in properly when doing Arena which results in less points than intended.

Tana is basically Cordelia with lower HP, but higher Def and Res. She also has a really good C-Passive that promotes mixed teams with Infantry and Armored units as they can teleport next to her if they're within range.

Seth is basically a slightly better Stahl, and nothing else noteworthy...

Innes is a really good Archer. I was lucky enough to pull a +Spd/-Def yesterday and with Fury 3, he's able to reach 50 Atk and 40 Spd. With Nidhogg, it can reach up to 56 Atk/46 Spd with all 3 allies positioned properly next to him.
Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:53:04 am by Magical Amber
#1525  August 18, 2017, 10:12:21 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1526  August 18, 2017, 11:07:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Bladetome banner is definitely a good banner to pull from.
Tharja and Nino are both considered one of the best mages of their respective colors once the right skills have been passed down.

Tharja is the rarer of the three as both Nino and Odin cam be obtained in 3* variants while Thatrja is obtained from 4*.

Because Nino appears from 3*, there's already a good chance you've pulled one by now if you've played for a while and pulled from plenty of greens, so there may not be much incentive to pull her(And last week's banner had Julia the only other one that competes for Best Green Mage). That said, Nino's blade tome can still be passed to Cecilia for your Horse emblem team.

Odin is terrible, but he's still worth pulling for 2 reasons. He has Moonbow, a special skill that you will want to pass down to many units over many builds and he's the only one with Red Tomebreaker.

I would prioritize for Tharja since she's rarer.
#1527  August 18, 2017, 12:00:19 pm
#1528  August 18, 2017, 12:16:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Nino is purely offensive and needs support to truly shine as her mediocre defenses and HP pool make her ill suited to tank any sort of hit, even from mages.

Julia is on the other end of the spectrum and more suited for a defensive style of play as she doesn't have the necessary speed to double a lot of enemies, but has the Res to tank even the fastest of mages which is boosted even more thanks to Naga's passive ability.

Sonya is in the middle ground between Nino and Julia. She doesn't need much support from other units as she has reliable burst damage thanks to Dark Excalibur and she has good enough Res to tank most mages. The only thing that's keeping her from overshadowing Nino are her offensive stats of 33/31 compared to Nino's 33/36 and with a current meta that revolves around one shotting enemies, it's no surprise Nino comes out on top.

All of them have their uses and it's basically up to preference on who you want to run with. Depending on the situation, I often find myself using all 3 of them from time to time in most end game content.
#1529  August 18, 2017, 12:20:05 pm
Res ploy effectively adds to her base damage and mirror strike brings her closer to Nino's (base) speed. She won't double people as easily as swift strike Nino but the rest makes up for it in direct damage, she'll only lose out if you can really boost Nino's blade tome. She has great res which also makes her safe from a lot of mages, even some red ones, especially if she attacks first (with res ploy effect).
Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:25:38 pm by Byakko
#1530  August 18, 2017, 04:40:15 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Mirror Strike increases Atk and Res, not Spd. Also Res Ploy means nothing if you can't kill them outright, hence why Spd is the deciding factor here. Yes, with skills that buff her Spd and a Spd boon will essentially make her able to kill a lot more enemies outright, Nino will be able to do the same and more due to having 5 more base Spd than Sonya.
#1531  August 18, 2017, 04:55:10 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I'd forgotten about the new paralogue (rushed through lunatic for the orbs) and finished the normal difficulty today. Something about the story (finally) piqued my interest: Loki mentions Nagflar. It could be a completely new weapon called Nagflar or even the actual Nagflar of lore, but he was probably referring to this Naglfar. That was Lyon's personal tome in the Sacred Stones. Lyon is possesed by Formortiis the Demon King, and Loki mentions his "King", so...
Innes is a really good Archer. I was lucky enough to pull a +Spd/-Def yesterday and with Fury 3, he's able to reach 50 Atk and 40 Spd. With Nidhogg, it can reach up to 56 Atk/46 Spd with all 3 allies positioned properly next to him.
I pulled one myself (+atk/-hp) on the first day of the SS banner. He's so much better than I expected, he got the anti-mage part right without sacrificing much power or speed. I'm definitely giving him fury3 as soon as I get another Hinata for a more offensive build.

Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 05:08:16 pm by Fubs
#1532  August 18, 2017, 06:19:38 pm
i spent 80 orbs in the sacred stones banner and didn't get shit, but i can't complain because otherwise the game's been good to me recently (celica, delthea, minerva)

edit nevermind i just spent 5 more orbs and got +spd -res tana lol
this should be illegal
Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:55:21 am by Titiln
#1533  August 19, 2017, 09:35:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
You should run a Firesweep Lance build with her as she'll basically double everything. Or at least replace Hit and Run with Desperation, that way the recoil of Fury will be used to your advantage just in case she won't be able to trade another hit since Vidofnir only works on enemy phase, not to mention her mediocre HP to boot.
#1534  August 19, 2017, 05:12:12 pm
yeah i thought hit and run would be useful because in the scenario she can't finish off an enemy, there would be a gap for another unit to get in (through guidance) and finish the job, but that scenario has barely happened because she murders everything and desperation would've been more useful instead
#1535  August 21, 2017, 10:42:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Valter GHB is out.

Was able to beat all difficulties and Infernal was frustrating as the enemies are aggressive and will start moving immediately. The reinforcements will swarm you incredibly quick if you don't thin their numbers fast enough in between turns. Enemies are pretty generic and standard fair of Infernal with bloated stats, with the only noteworthy unit to watch out for is a Red Cavalier who also has Panic Ploy.

I used Ninian, Olivia, Reinhardt, and Bride Cordelia. Ironic enough I had to teach Reinhardt Lancebreaker 3 to one round all of the lance units despite it being one of his best B-Slot skills. Guess it was a good time than any to final teach him that skill.
#1536  August 22, 2017, 12:20:46 am
i did it with xander/camus/reinhardt/priscilla and horse buffs and keeping out of panic ploy zones
#1537  August 23, 2017, 09:33:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
New event maps that have turn limit requirements as well as quests are out. Can get a total of 12 orbs if everything is completed.
#1538  August 25, 2017, 09:33:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Feh Channel: Choose your Legends Edition livestream on 8/27 at 8:30pm PST.
#1539  August 25, 2017, 09:47:49 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
It's about time. I'm gonna try and get them all.
#1540  August 26, 2017, 11:33:13 pm
I fucking give up on Infernal Valter. I tried all my blue mages, my archers, my tank swords, my horse emblems, Leo with a Blade+ from a recently pulled Tharja, I can't fucking do it.