YesNoOk

Anti-MUGEN kid going around flagging MUGEN videos (Read 12451 times)

Started by CozySquirtle, January 07, 2016, 01:54:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anti-MUGEN kid going around flagging MUGEN videos
#21  January 07, 2016, 06:45:31 pm
I think it's one of those rat kids which perfer to like playing COD and anything FPS related and insult the fight genre. HA
"my favorite game genre is better than your game genre" is something you're also doing in this post
#22  January 07, 2016, 06:53:37 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
"my favorite game genre is better than your game genre" is something you're also doing in this post

I'm not saying that i like FPS. In fact, i kinda dislike it. The 'HA' is because i'm laughing at this boy.
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#23  January 07, 2016, 06:56:20 pm
i didn't say you did. you're basically saying rat kids would rather play COD or anything fps related (because those games are for stupid rat kids like connor) while disrespecting superior glorious fighting games. you're complaining about people disrespecting a game genre while doing essentially the same thing
#24  January 07, 2016, 07:06:01 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
#25  January 08, 2016, 10:38:00 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Hey, that's not very nice.
I have autism, and I would never do such thing.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#26  January 08, 2016, 11:46:30 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man, I SOOOO want to tell him about some good aspects of MUGEN.
But I'm sure, his rear bumper will not survive this! XD
#27  January 08, 2016, 11:58:07 am
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Its just a troll, everyone. Lets try not to give him attention so that he will get tired of it.
Current Status: N/A
#28  January 11, 2016, 08:16:40 pm
  • hecc
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#29  January 22, 2016, 05:23:22 am
Sorry if this post counts as a necro but LOL. I can kinda sentiment with him not liking pokemon anymore because of Mugen. Most of the pokemon characters we have are just bad and were usually made by stupid little kids that don't have a fucking clue what they're doing. Worst of all, a lot of Mugen sites don't have any way of telling you the quality of a character other than perhaps comments on the character's page. (provided the page has a comments section anyway)  Warehouses are especially guilty of this unfortunately.

Pretty silly to be flagging mugen videos over it though. Just don't watch them, you know?

Oh also, he's trying to get dropbox to remove characters. XD they'll just upload them somewhere else.  Also this kid may not be trolling, he might be dead serious. Still I don't think his anti-mugen martyrdom will go noticed.
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:32:28 am by Glisp
#30  January 22, 2016, 02:41:21 pm
    • USA
So... this is now happening... he's apologizing... Just the other week, he was asking CNET to take M.U.G.E.N down... thoughts? I'm also guessing he doesn't take criticism very well?... Also, he name isn't Connor? I'm so confused! D;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HbJ3tVMOoc
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#31  January 22, 2016, 05:51:52 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
He was angry all this time??? I legitimately thought he was trolling again but god damn
#32  January 22, 2016, 06:08:28 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Any other retard would pull the "lol jokes on u i was only pretending to be retarded". Weegee is so stupid he won't even do that.
the cognitively impaired weegeeisgoingtokillm said:
(Edit: Btw: My name isn't Connor. It's just an anonymous name)
This is a message to the MUGEN fandom. I would like to say that I deeply apologize for what I did 3 weeks ago. The reason why I made those videos (Being the PTSD video, MUGEN tournament scam, etc) were because I felt like it was necessary to let my anger out publically against those who have screwed me over on the MUGEN webs. Granted, my MUGEN characters were of most of the time, was not hated but my real anger came from user to user activity such as false accusions of being someone that I am not, merging the same person I was accused of's Wikia article to my MUGEN information, being stalked anonomyously, being perma banned on MUGEN, ETC. What if I said that I don't actually hate mugen really? I kinda do in certain ways. However the community/fanbase is the reason why I couldn't get into it and MUGEN makes 90% of the engine. The MUGEN community has treated me like shit. I sign up for a MUGEN website, I get banned and your only excuse is for being that person I am not, and this one final website let's me through. However, the huge drawback is that they will transition from "oh you're OK" to not taking me seriously, to calling me a troll, then calling me the guy I am not, then banning me permenately.

So recently Soulgig told me personally that doing what I did before should is not the way to fix the problem, but to use it to motivate others who were disliked by the MUGEN community (or any other fanbase) . You should not shoot someone because they kicked you. You should not of added them in your comic because you didn't like what they did to you. That's only making people not respect you more and as you do it more, they have the right to hate you.
You should not let the past control you. Use it as an advantage. For me, it shouldn't be a reason to stop making any more MUGEN characters. Maybe there is someone out there who will be willing to help me out.

If you think I am trying to crave for attention, hear me out but no, I am not. When I get pissed, I really, really get pissed and those videos were to reduce my anger. I am not forcing anyone to watch it. I don't want views, I just want to let my anger out. No attention was needed.

If you think I am a troll, I am not. my hate towards the community was actually legit and I had a grind against MUGEN because of what I said in the beginning.[\b]

I know a lot of you are gonna act like this video was just me trying to troll, or want attention. I know none of you are gonna forgive me. But if you do, I might be willing to contribute to the community again.
#33  January 22, 2016, 07:56:02 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I'm seriously laughing as fuck because of this child :V
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

lui

#34  January 22, 2016, 08:14:21 pm
    • USA
how long has weegee been doing this shit again
#35  January 22, 2016, 08:47:15 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
5 years or so I think...
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#36  January 22, 2016, 09:06:10 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Lol, and he's claimed to have changed... right. If I gave a shit I'd try to confirm that he was bipolar. It's only for attention and nothing more. Seriously, he needs a different hobby – one that is exclusively offline.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#37  January 22, 2016, 11:19:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's weegee so I know the answer to what I'm about to say but:
What did he expect would happen when he kept making spam threads after being told to stop?

He'd been doing fairly well and just went full random for no reason.
#38  January 23, 2016, 04:42:59 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#39  January 23, 2016, 04:49:49 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Well, since he didn't flag any of my MUGEN videos, I don't give a shit. Just ignore him and he'll go away.
#40  January 24, 2016, 01:00:30 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.