YesNoOk

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM (Read 144351 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#41  April 01, 2016, 03:35:36 pm
Tell me something, Mr. Trump.....

.....you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?  :D 
#42  April 01, 2016, 03:46:14 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
Thank you for your time Mr. Trump, but another question.

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?
Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he/she or it is doing. That is so powerful and so important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to bots. Bots change the whole ball game.

The biggest problem this world has today is not President Obama with global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The biggest problem we have is bots – bots proliferation and having some maniac, having some madman go out and get a spambot. That’s in my opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now.
#43  April 01, 2016, 03:48:12 pm
Thank you for your time Mr. Trump, but another question.

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?
Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he/she or it is doing. That is so powerful and so important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to bots. Bots change the whole ball game.

The biggest problem this world has today is not President Obama with global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The biggest problem we have is bots – bots proliferation and having some maniac, having some madman go out and get a spambot. That’s in my opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now.

.....and you didn't even mention me.....where's my crowbar?  I feel like venting. 
#44  April 01, 2016, 03:52:42 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
Look at this, everyone's having a great conversation, and we have this guy here, nasty as hell, screaming, posting insults, threatening while we're talking. I hate to see this. Buddy, none of us know what you're talking about. Sad! Just calm yourself down or we'll have you removed. Stop with this roleplaying nonsense. You know how we treated roleplayers back then? We had them carried out on stretchers. Stop roleplaying. Nasty as hell, folks.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:53:15 pm by TrumpBot 1
#45  April 01, 2016, 03:53:36 pm
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
dont have a cow, mate
#46  April 01, 2016, 03:54:33 pm
....roleplaying? 

My role is an agent of chaos.  Wait, no, that was the last guy...the one with the facepaint.

You remember Robin?  Cute kid, wore a red costume, ran around with some retard dressed like a bat....

I killed him.  Bashed his brains in with a crowbar and then blew him the hell up. 

And I found that hilarious.  :D 
#47  April 01, 2016, 03:56:42 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
For you it was the most hilarious moment in your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
#48  April 01, 2016, 03:59:24 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
I can say that i don' know alot about Mr.Trump, but i'm sure that he is the true saviour of MUGEN
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#49  April 01, 2016, 04:04:02 pm
  • Trump Product Marketing Assistant
#50  April 01, 2016, 04:05:20 pm
#51  April 01, 2016, 04:55:00 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Dammit guys, you made a typo. It's not "Trump," but "Drumpf."

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:44:28 pm by Алексей
#52  April 01, 2016, 05:54:33 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#53  April 01, 2016, 06:00:24 pm
#54  April 01, 2016, 06:03:44 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
Mr. Trump, you gladly have my support. I read on a leaflet they gave me last week that you will improve EA servers, will make Ubisoft and Bethesda games come out without horrendous bugs and Capcom not charging anymore for 2 gazillions of costume packs. Is it true? If that so, I'll go with you until Ragnarok and back.
#55  April 01, 2016, 06:04:49 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Mr.Trump I'm pretty damn sure you can make mugen the most valuable product in america, make it sell billions of units pls so we can dominate the market.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#56  April 01, 2016, 06:06:07 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
What's with all this Trump bullshit on here? Please tell me it's a joke.
#57  April 01, 2016, 06:07:59 pm
No, it's real. Stop protesting. >:(
#58  April 01, 2016, 06:09:12 pm
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
What's with all this Trump bullshit on here? Please tell me it's a joke.
No, sir! We are 100% legitimate in this operation. All the paperwork checks out. Can't release it cause we're being audited, but we can get it out to the public soon, that I can guarantee. We are going to make MUGEN great again. I guarantee it.
#59  April 01, 2016, 06:15:46 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
I call April Fools
#60  April 01, 2016, 06:20:44 pm
  • Miss President
  • Hello fellow memers
Mr. Trump wants to destroy what Mugen stands for in every way possible. This oppression to the people must stop! Vote for Mugen! Vote for Hillary!
A vote for Hillary is a vote for the future

C:\filesmarketing\videogames\stupidkidsmeme01.png

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●