KOFxiii hitsparks (Read 6451 times)

Started by TheTerrabitnemesis, July 04, 2019, 10:03:54 pm
Share this topic:
KOFxiii hitsparks
#1  July 04, 2019, 10:03:54 pm
  • Da akuma
  • Keep Fightin' on
    • USA
Does anyone have an clean rip of Kof xiii's hitsparks. Also how would i go by swapping hitsparks from a pre-existing char's hitsparks? :)
Re: KOFxiii hitsparks
#2  July 07, 2019, 06:56:07 am
    • USA
What specifically are you trying to achieve? These days most of the old resources/links are dead. You can get them from a character that uses them as an alternative.
#3  July 09, 2019, 12:58:55 am
  • Da akuma
  • Keep Fightin' on
    • USA
Omg 2dee out of all people i didnt think you would be the one to reply. I'm a huge fan of your work. More specifically kinda what you have done with your CXS chars like how all of them have the same hitsparks. I mainly want to experiment with editing chars for mugen and what not. I don't want to seem like im blatantly copying you but i really want to get better at using mugen. Thanks in advance
#4  July 09, 2019, 01:36:40 am
    • USA
No worries, contrary to popular belief, I'm all about helping people do their own thing. It's not really ideal to make a full game these days I'm learning. I work so hard to make my things unique because I want it to look official/feel exclusive/be original that's all. Have to start somewhere. As long as you learn something from it. Congrats on taking your first step to at least trying to do something. Take it further than me, that should always be the goal.
#5  July 10, 2019, 06:22:48 am
  • Da akuma
  • Keep Fightin' on
    • USA
Woow Thank you so much thats really motivating for i never looked at it that way. Thanks for the wisdom. I really wanna see how far i can get into edting stuff for mugen. Thanks man appreciate it frfr.

Posted: July 10, 2019, 06:42:06 am
Also is there any in depth tutorial on how to swap chars existing hitsparks anywhere?
#6  July 10, 2019, 04:04:28 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
you just swap them and adjust where its positioned in sff and air based on old sparks so that it appears nice