YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 546894 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#181  June 15, 2017, 04:12:02 am
    • USA
18:
-17 and 16 assists don't work.
-Command grab doesn't work
-Destructo Disk can't be performed

they do, but gknux is the original coder and for some reason he made the commands really unoptimized and difficult. I simply just changed the commands in the .cmd for it but yeah I think this should be simplified and optimized properly
#182  June 15, 2017, 04:15:19 am
    • Brazil
I have some feedback on some of the DBZ chars:
General (also applies to the One Piece chars)
-There's almost no difference between each special version, light, medium and strong versions should be different, in damage, start-up, and function.
-Everyone should have a lvl 3, you can make a new super or turn an already existing one into it.

Goku:
-KameHameHa blast hitspark not properly aligned

Vegeta:
-Driving Elbow passes through P2 if not in the corner and too close.
-Big Bang Attack can't be performed.
-Final Flash should be yellow.

Freeza:
-Energy Slash can't be performed with strong punch
-the psychokinesis' rocks could act as a shield, look at Infinite's Dr Doom's code for reference.
-Death Ball must have an air version.

Buu:
-an air version of Buu Breath would be very useful

18:
-17 and 16 assists don't work.
-Command grab doesn't work
-Destructo Disk can't be performed

Krillin:
-Dash Back Shot can't be performed with kicks

Very cool QuickFist, as times are things that go unnoticed and it is precisely this feedback that I expect from you.
I will certainly note these bugs and correct them for the next version, if you see more things or have more suggestions you can feel free to let me know.
Goku and Vegeta are undergoing severe corrections and believe me to be the way I want. I'll bring you news soon

Thank you for your help
#183  June 15, 2017, 09:16:19 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
hey,make the chars tipe the new dbz game of Xbox(the effect are nice and the sprites)
#184  June 15, 2017, 04:09:20 pm
  • Passing Through
hey,make the chars tipe the new dbz game of Xbox(the effect are nice and the sprites)

1. It's not even out yet
2. Those are models.

Mind you, there's already a creator making a Vegeta somewhat similar in style (or at the very least taking the dash gimmick) using EB sprites
#185  June 15, 2017, 04:41:35 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Kenshiro, I corrected the command malfunctions in Vegeta, 18 and Bills, do you want me to send them over to you?
Also, I'd be happy to be a beta tester for the upcoming updates if you want

#186  June 15, 2017, 05:40:54 pm
    • USA
Kenshiro, I corrected the command malfunctions in Vegeta, 18 and Bills, do you want me to send them over to you?

Can you sent me 18?  So I can update her.
Thanks for the feedback QuickFist, I didn't know she had this problem.
#187  June 15, 2017, 07:52:59 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Kenshiro I had an idea about the gameplay, in my chars I coded some specials to be able to chain from others, so I applied this to Goku, Vegeta and Freeza.
Goku: Dive Kick and Dancing Kicks can chain into Kame Hame Ha blast, allowing more air combos, I also suggest the KHH Blast projectile moves faster
Vegeta: Driving Elbow and Super Dash can chain into Big Bang and Machine Gun Temper.
Freeza: Tail Slam chains into low Death Beam, creating a good OTG combo, mid Death Beam chains into Double Kienzan and Explosive Shot, allowing for a good zoning combo.

Here are the modified CMDs, tell me what you think:
https://www.mediafire.com/?kw3uc0dc5sb8s0n

Also, I'm gonna try turning some of Goku's FX to hi-res to test them out and see how they look, I'll screenshot them and if you like them I can do the same for all the FX

#188  June 17, 2017, 09:50:05 pm
    • Brazil

Kenshiro I had an idea about the gameplay, in my chars I coded some specials to be able to chain from others, so I applied this to Goku, Vegeta and Freeza.
Goku: Dive Kick and Dancing Kicks can chain into Kame Hame Ha blast, allowing more air combos, I also suggest the KHH Blast projectile moves faster
Vegeta: Driving Elbow and Super Dash can chain into Big Bang and Machine Gun Temper.
Freeza: Tail Slam chains into low Death Beam, creating a good OTG combo, mid Death Beam chains into Double Kienzan and Explosive Shot, allowing for a good zoning combo.

Here are the modified CMDs, tell me what you think:
https://www.mediafire.com/?kw3uc0dc5sb8s0n

Also, I'm gonna try turning some of Goku's FX to hi-res to test them out and see how they look, I'll screenshot them and if you like them I can do the same for all the FX

Hello QuickFist, thank you very much for your feedback, I want to download Bills and 18 to see what was done, ve Vegeta it fooi updated and I believe that this much better now, as well as Goku. Send me here in private please.

About Gameplay, I'll download it to see if it's interesting, if it is, I can put it in the rest of the chars.

About Hi-Res, okay, feel free, you should be very good. Suddenly, if everyone approves and if you have time, you can join the team and do the rest of the chars as well. But we talked before, OK?

Thank you
#189  June 17, 2017, 09:51:19 pm
    • Brazil

I like the style I'm wearing now. But really, the gameplay of Dragon Ball Z Fighters is exactly as I dreamed my whole life
Goku and Vegeta Update
#190  June 17, 2017, 10:17:20 pm
    • Brazil
News about the project

At the request of many, finally Goku will have the Warp Kamehameha, holding the Strong Punch button during Kamehameha Move. It can be done in the Air too.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Vegeta New Move, Explosive Bomb

Big Bang Attack can charged to more power and speed, thanks for gladiacloud for Ton Pooh Projectile sprites

Strong Diving Elbow in high speed that can exceed projectiles and striking the back

Final Flash new animation, thanks for Armentis for create sprite animation

New LV 3 animation, the explosion increases gradually

In addition, several improvements in gameplay, Counter move, among other things that will please everyone.

Coming soon, there's video gameplay on the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp433R_DFQS3i5buuI-SEng/videos?view_as=public
#191  June 18, 2017, 08:40:07 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I like so much this updates for Goku and Vegeta! :D

I hope to know about Luffy updates soon!
#192  June 18, 2017, 01:21:23 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Kenshiro, you still improving your Skills, you are a Amazing .
This update makes these incredibles characters more consistent.
I like só much this update.
#193  June 18, 2017, 06:11:40 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
The progress looks fantastic Kenshiro! It's gonna take a while for me to do the FX conversion since I have to get a photo editor, but I'll do it.
About the Warp Kame: when he shoots it, make him shoot horizontally, just like the regular, and for both version (normal and warp), add the options for him to shoot upwards holding "up", and the air Kame should shoot downwards, the whole idea of the aerial KameHameHa is for him to attack and opponent on the ground.

#194  June 18, 2017, 08:48:10 pm
    • Brazil
The progress looks fantastic Kenshiro! It's gonna take a while for me to do the FX conversion since I have to get a photo editor, but I'll do it.
About the Warp Kame: when he shoots it, make him shoot horizontally, just like the regular, and for both version (normal and warp), add the options for him to shoot upwards holding "up", and the air Kame should shoot downwards, the whole idea of the aerial KameHameHa is for him to attack and opponent on the ground.

The warp was something I took exactly from Z FIghter and even from the manga, where Kamehameha is fired diagonally. But if it's too much of a request, I'll make it horizontal too.

On the new FX, you can do in the calm, possibly it will not be in the Demo version, but in the 2nd version of the game.

Thank you for your help
Goku and Vegeta New gameplay
#195  June 18, 2017, 08:54:29 pm
    • Brazil

I bring today a taste of the battles they saw in this developing game.
Goku and Vegeta have always been had a rivalry in who is the strongest of the universe. Although Goku is always one step ahead, Vegeta does not give up and trains to one day outdo him. And in that haul I bring the fight between these two Saiyans in the gameplay of Dragon BallZ vs One Piece full of adrenaline. Both with many new features and prepared for the Demo of the game that will be released soon.

#196  June 20, 2017, 12:08:59 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
They both look sooo good, I can't wait to get these updates. Which will be the next char to be updated after Goku and Vegeta?

#197  June 20, 2017, 01:07:24 am
    • Brazil
#198  June 20, 2017, 05:43:23 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

Goku and Vegeta have always been had a rivalry in who is the strongest of the universe. Although Goku is always one step ahead, Vegeta does not give up and trains to one day outdo him. And in that haul I bring the fight between these two Saiyans in the gameplay of Dragon BallZ vs One Piece full of adrenaline. Both with many new features and prepared for the Demo of the game that will be released soon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz5TIhWk7So&lc=z12bcp3obte5tz3ac04cgxprtsubh5hwipg0k.1497811455509093[/youtube]

A little question about Vegeta: his Super Meteo Hitting has been improved and made more exciting?? I ask this because in the video Vegeta has not done this hyper even once...

About Son Goku I've these two suggestions:

1) Dragon Punch Hyper: before the final punch, you could put the super spark effect from "Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter": this would give the impression that his fist is loaded with energy before he gets caught.

2) Genkidama Hyper: you could add hitsparks to the energy sphere when it hits the opponent on the ground.
#199  June 21, 2017, 08:31:17 pm
    • Brazil

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz5TIhWk7So&lc=z12bcp3obte5tz3ac04cgxprtsubh5hwipg0k.1497811455509093[/youtube]

A little question about Vegeta: his Super Meteo Hitting has been improved and made more exciting?? I ask this because in the video Vegeta has not done this hyper even once...

About Son Goku I've these two suggestions:

1) Dragon Punch Hyper: before the final punch, you could put the super spark effect from "Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter": this would give the impression that his fist is loaded with energy before he gets caught.

2) Genkidama Hyper: you could add hitsparks to the energy sphere when it hits the opponent on the ground.

The Super Meteo Hitting was removed. I removed because I want to put only 3 hypers in all chars, a hyper for each bar (this was decided after this video), so the hyper, the Super Meteo Hitting is the least interesting, so it got Super MachineGun as LV1, Final Flash Lv2 And Energy Explosion LV3.

Suggestions about the Goku Hypers are interesting. I'll see how it looks on screen, it should look great.
#200  June 21, 2017, 08:52:39 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
The Super Meteo Hitting was removed. I removed because I want to put only 3 hypers in all chars, a hyper for each bar (this was decided after this video), so the hyper, the Super Meteo Hitting is the least interesting, so it got Super MachineGun as LV1, Final Flash Lv2 And Energy Explosion LV3.

Wise decision. You finally realized that Choujin's style must do its part in your characters.

I wait to see the changes of Luffy and Ace.

P.S: Don't forget my suggestion about Gear 2nd. ;)

P.S 2: Oh, if you're working on Lv2 hypers, the hyper backgrounds should be purple.
Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:09:44 pm by Gladiacloud