YesNoOk

$35 for portable MUGEN (Read 5435 times)

Started by Odb718, February 29, 2012, 01:39:51 pm
Share this topic:
$35 for portable MUGEN
#1  February 29, 2012, 01:39:51 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So a new little "PC" was launched for $35. At this point I think it might be possible to get mugen running on it.
This is what I'm talking about
http://www.raspberrypi.org/
This thing has a lot of potential. You could carry it in the same bag as your arcade stick. Put Mugen on an SD card and go. Getting other player's characters would be pretty easy with the SD card too.

Some people dont have the right video out for their TV. With the HDMI or the AV out how can you not have it with this thing? I mean it's less than a video card!

I plan on buying one just as a little media center for the living room. But right now I have to hook up the laptop to the 60" and mess with a ton of settings. If I can get this working it'd be awesome!
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: $35 for portable MUGEN
#2  February 29, 2012, 01:52:01 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So you're going to use Linux Mugen ?

If not for Mugen, this look interesting enough to play movies by connecting your PC to it, or even playing a few video games by connecting pads on a USB hub.
#3  February 29, 2012, 03:07:07 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Yeah linux mugen will have to do. I still have my Xmugen set up from xbox1 days. If I can get my hands on one of these I'll test it out.
Maybe elecbyte will notice of this thing.  ::)
$35 for a little media player is an awesome deal let alone everything else it will be doing.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#4  March 01, 2012, 10:48:45 am
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
I wish Mugen can be ported to iPad so that I can kill some time while waiting for the ride.
#5  March 02, 2012, 01:56:47 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  March 02, 2012, 02:28:36 pm
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
i hope mugen for psp
#7  March 02, 2012, 02:36:49 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
I saw this board a while back.

So its finally released? Time to check it out then...I mean, who doesn't have $35?
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja