YesNoOk

King of Fighters Rebirth Episodes 156 is now live! (Read 525 times)

Started by rickthompson006, July 23, 2012, 04:51:39 am
Share this topic:
King of Fighters Rebirth Episodes 156 is now live!
New #1  July 23, 2012, 04:51:39 am
  • Just Click The Link!
    • www.youtube.com/rickthompson006
Hey guys, just stopping by to let those who are interested know that this weeks episode of The King of Fighters: Rebirth is now live on youtube.  For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about go to www.youtube.com/rickthompson006  Also the note below is an overall update that was sent to our subscribers to let them know we are altering our release schedule for this third and final season.  I hope you guys are willing to spend some of your free time enjoying our show.

Cheers,

RT

Message to all fans: HI guys, in the interest of obtaining more viewers/hits I have decided to alter our release schedule and provide 1 episode per week as opposed to our usually once a month chapter release. Before you cry foul, I want our long time fans of the series to know that our NEW SISTER SITE (see video descriptions) will still have all the episodes loaded at once for those of you who perfer to watch each months chapter in one sitting.
 :)

Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:31:16 am
First post modified to reflect this months update...

Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:32:36 am
First post modified to reflect this weeks release information.
I\'d rather lose with honor and dignity, than win through treachary and exploitation.
Be sure to watch my cartoon series on youtube!
The King of Fighters Rebirth  www.youtube.com/rickthompson006
Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:32:36 am by rickthompson006