YesNoOk

AKOF -Lilith Garden edit- Releases (Read 5770 times)

Started by The Darkness, August 12, 2018, 01:53:24 am
Share this topic:
AKOF -Lilith Garden edit- Releases
#1  August 12, 2018, 01:53:24 am
    • Mexico
Re: AKOF -Lilith Garden edit- Releases
#2  August 12, 2018, 02:05:51 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Dude... that's from Darkstalkers, not KOF.
#3  August 12, 2018, 03:35:49 am
  • For the Murder!
As someone very familiar with darkstalkers I can't even pretend that's a kof stage.
Plus I noticed that going upwards in the stage makes the moon hide behind the mountains when it should be the other way around, it should be more visible the higher you go.
Finally stage is not lilith's it's Lei-lei's
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#4  August 12, 2018, 04:30:08 am
    • Mexico
As someone very familiar with darkstalkers I can't even pretend that's a kof stage.
Plus I noticed that going upwards in the stage makes the moon hide behind the mountains when it should be the other way around, it should be more visible the higher you go.

I set the stage with the name Lilith Stage which is an edit of the Stage, I understand what you are saying and if you don't like the name of the stage you have to respect it, that is based on equality and not on hatred.
#5  August 12, 2018, 08:15:21 am
beautiful stage!
#6  August 12, 2018, 10:35:36 pm
  • I must continue my training...
It has potential. Just some delta issues to address. I'll have to test it to provide a better analysis.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  August 13, 2018, 08:17:42 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Great job, I like the original feeling this stage has. This looks great! :2thumbsup:

I agree the deltas can be improved on the stage. For instance, the moon stands out too much right now, as if it was a small globe right on top of the fighters.

Fixing it is pretty easy and is just a matter of logic: the delta values for the moon should be something between the starry sky values and the back mountains values, because it of course is positioned between these two elements.

Just observe how background elements are usually placed in real life, and your stages will have much more depth from now on. ;)
#8  August 14, 2018, 01:36:21 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

I set the stage with the name Lilith Stage which is an edit of the Stage, I understand what you are saying and if you don't like the name of the stage you have to respect it, that is based on equality and not on hatred.

Hatred? DUDE, It's just the truth... No one insulted you mate.
#9  August 14, 2018, 02:09:49 am
  • I must continue my training...

Hatred? DUDE, It's just the truth... No one insulted you mate.

Don't sweat it. I think it was just a misunderstanding.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#10  August 16, 2018, 05:14:21 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
VERY Nice Work dude! Im DEFINITELY Downloading your Stage!! (Awesome Kyo too) :D
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"