YesNoOk

KOFXIII (Read 588152 times)

Started by PotS, February 18, 2010, 05:29:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KOFXIII
#1221  April 30, 2010, 07:30:26 pm
mah i think ash will be the hero and killing himself in the process damn gay guy likes to hog all the glory.

I doubt it.  Over at SRK someone posted info about a cutscene, that had Ash on a throne with Mukai kneeling before him.  Ash could very well be their master...
#1222  April 30, 2010, 07:33:38 pm
  • 北斗神拳
    • brunoz-mendes.deviantart.com/
#1223  April 30, 2010, 07:34:07 pm
mah i think ash will be the hero and killing himself in the process damn gay guy likes to hog all the glory.

I doubt it.  Over at SRK someone posted info about a cutscene, that had Ash on a throne with Mukai kneeling before him.  Ash could very well be their master...

i knew it mukai is gay.

so ash is the new orochi or something? so why steal the power of the 3 clans if he is worried the orochi power will be sealed again why not kill them ?

did chris,shermie and yashiro died? and in 96 vice and mature was killed by iori right?
Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 07:39:51 pm by 地獄の花
#1224  April 30, 2010, 07:36:38 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
He's saying that in the unused files there was a list that stated that there was a Iori 98 version, which will more likely have flames ... but story wise doesn't fit in this game, so maybe that's why they haven't added it.

Well, in the 96 ending with theKyo/Iori/Chizuru team he did use red flames instead of the purple ones - if he lost the orochi-tainted ones to Ash, maybe the original red ones aren't completely lost? Then again, I think his dialogue with Chizuru in this game's plot discourages that possibility a bit.
But if it doesn't, maybe there's an unlockable version of Iori with a flame-based moveset with red flames, with maybe a nod to the purple ones with one of the palettes.

I'm not sure if K's flames can be taken by Ash so Kyo would keep his, but him being in the game at least hasn't shot down that possibility completely, we'll see...
#1225  April 30, 2010, 07:46:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Bea

#1226  April 30, 2010, 07:52:34 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I'm not sure if K's flames can be taken by Ash so Kyo would keep his, but him being in the game at least hasn't shot down that possibility completely, we'll see...

Well, Kyo can lose his for all that I care.
There's still Saisyu who is 10 times more awesome than Kyo. :D
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1227  April 30, 2010, 07:57:16 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I knew his team was gonna have the best theme too.

Everyone who thought it was gonna be the Outlaw team or a new team?  You just got Minute Spike'd.
But I would've loved Outlaw Team.
But looking at K'...
Holy shit. Mad SEXY.

Best theme, though? Far from it. Iori Team holds that candle.
#1228  April 30, 2010, 08:10:37 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Nothing against the outlaws though, the thought of mad buff Yamazaki is pretty amusing.
#1229  April 30, 2010, 08:12:41 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Stop that.
You know it will never happen. ;~;
#1230  April 30, 2010, 08:19:52 pm
meh kyo should have a different team

moe and reiji should be a good team for kyo
benimaru should stick to elisabeth
daimon should be in a different team like todoh team perhaps

vice and mature are supposed to be dead right?
how about some miu and jun for team iori? not some undead chicks
Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 08:27:23 pm by 地獄の花
#1231  April 30, 2010, 08:23:06 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona

Well, Kyo can lose his for all that I care.
There's still Saisyu who is 10 times more awesome than Kyo. :D

I don't care much for Kyo nowadays and prefer Saishyu as well, but I wonder if SNKP would let Ash go ahead with his plans - then again, with his 96-2001 moveset he doesn't actually need the fire, and ballsy choices is something I've always respected SNK for.
I just figure K' can work as a flaming decoy if they want to keep the status quo.

One of the things that makes me like the FF/AoF plot over the KoF one is that it usually doesn't rely on someone having special powers for it to work, so bringing the flaming protagonists down to a more normal skillset might actually do interesting things for the series' storytelling future.
#1232  April 30, 2010, 08:31:04 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#1233  April 30, 2010, 09:19:28 pm
  • Master of Vicodin
K' is looking really good... even better than the entire Yagami team maybe. Hopefully he'll be the fun koko da offensive style from XI/2002 UM instead of the pseudo zoner from every other title.

And fuck Maxima. Ash already adds the necessary level of homossexuality the game needs.
#1234  April 30, 2010, 09:31:01 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
^ THANK YOU!

You already know everything I've said about Maxima so I won't repeat myself.
#1235  April 30, 2010, 09:35:51 pm
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#1236  April 30, 2010, 09:41:31 pm
  • Fuck You.
lol

Man, shit's on and poppin now. I wonder who's gonna be his other teammate (besides Max/Kula, it's inevitable, fortunately/unfortunately/whatever).

I would say I wanna see a new char, but then I wanna see all the classics translated to XIII style.

Bleh.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#1237  April 30, 2010, 09:52:29 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#1238  April 30, 2010, 09:53:22 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Maxima > Kula or Whip.
That's all.
Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:15:15 pm by Black Jack
#1239  April 30, 2010, 09:57:34 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I find it hard to believe a character like Maxima could be as unlikable as Bao. When did Maxima start to become The Scrappy? Did I miss something?
#1240  April 30, 2010, 09:59:03 pm
  • Fuck You.
Complaining About Characters They Don't Play With? ;)
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/