YesNoOk

Freeza Z2 [Project] (Read 533025 times)

Started by Balthazar, December 27, 2011, 06:59:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Freeza Z2
#281  December 02, 2012, 02:47:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm sorry for not acknowledging your genius earlier. Please accept my apology.
I require that in writing and notorized.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#282  December 13, 2012, 01:15:23 pm
    • USA
    • yohasakura4@sbcglobal.net
#283  December 13, 2012, 03:19:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Frieza is looking mega hot. It's great to see this Z2 thing take off so well. Keep up the phenomenal job. :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#284  December 13, 2012, 03:49:42 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
Wow, hyper mega combo post full of Gifs.

Thanks for all your hard work, frieza looks incredible!
Cant wait to try that air grab.
#285  December 13, 2012, 08:24:47 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
#286  December 13, 2012, 09:53:01 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Great work Chamat!
#287  December 13, 2012, 09:53:29 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

Looking very nice. :D
#288  December 14, 2012, 03:37:23 am
  • Not for sale

This one seems fundamentally flawed. The way he positions himself before he leaps makes him look like he's going to spin in the opposite direction. Also, he looks like he's building up momentum in that frame, which just kinda evaporates when he casually hops backwards into the air.
#289  December 15, 2012, 03:30:54 am
  • Not for sale
Yea, I think it's the backdash sprites that are throwing it off.

In Kyo's animation, when he takes off, his back is completely toward the 'camera', whereas in your animation, most of Freeza's front is facing us. Freeza goes from twisting to show us his back and building momentum, to leaping off the ground and showing us his front, to twisting and showing us his back again. I think when Freeza starts with his back turned toward us, on the ground, each frame after that should have him twisted even more (showing more of his back), until he starts the kick.
#290  December 15, 2012, 03:42:28 am
I think it looks better but not as realistic, which is okay because Frieza doesnt need to be realistic I guess
#291  December 15, 2012, 03:47:46 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Much less jerky. Nice.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#292  December 15, 2012, 07:27:12 am
  • Not for sale
#293  December 15, 2012, 01:51:53 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
I don´t know what to say,just that I love how this project is going ,keep it up chamat :D
#294  December 19, 2012, 07:31:25 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Hey everyone, time to mix things up a bit here.

Dear old Chamat here has passed his Frieza character to me, for me to perfect and finish it, so he can move on to other projects.
I assure you he is in good hands with me. I have taken the liberty to take the already very good sprites and animations, and put my own spin on them. Being the got-to-be-perfect jackass that I am, that means completely respriting them. Mostly because I kinda HATE editing...I'd rather redo a whole sprite then to fix it.
But, I'd like to make it clear; Even though I'm completely redoing the sprites I'd like the Frieza sprites to be forever credited to
Chamat & Balthazar ,
since Chamat did make all the animations that I am simply taking as bases. Maybe four or five animations I'll scrap and make completely new, but I'd say about 95% of it I am straight up drawing over Chamat's sprites.
Without further delay, I present you some animations that I've completed already;

I guess we'll make a new palette template for you guys soon. Hope you like what you see here.
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:11:58 pm by Balthazar
#295  December 19, 2012, 07:33:14 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Wow, Frieza's half the man he used to be with a few of those animations. I can't wait for him to be playable.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#296  December 19, 2012, 07:37:29 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Dope and if you throw in a baby Vegeta. I will personally make a sp/full game for you guy's. Good stuff Balt, keep up the hard work bro.
#297  December 19, 2012, 07:40:41 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/

DW

#298  December 19, 2012, 07:44:33 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Didn't take much effort for this one eh? I always thought Frieza was a girl for the longest time. It doesn't help him any that his VA is a woman lol. Nice touch with the heart there for the abdomen crystal or w/e that is. :P Is it weird that I find Frieza cute like this?
#299  December 19, 2012, 07:56:01 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
The heart came from Chamat's sprite (although in his sprite he was still small, almost a midget...I added some lenght to her ;),
but I took it upon myself to infuse some extra sexiness to it :D
#300  December 19, 2012, 07:57:01 pm
  • Not for sale
Kinda sad, but at the same time happy. Chamat was a beast when it came to getting this character going and I absolutely loved his work, but I'm happy to know that if the character has to be passed on, that it's to Balthazaar. I know Balth, having created his own style and being more than a bit of a perfectionist probably had an itch to paint Freeza up a bit.

Only critiques would be that the tail seems kinda fat on the Midnight Bliss and his face looks a little squished when he stands up from the drop down entrance.
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:01:59 pm by AugustAPC