YesNoOk

- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA - (Read 4142 times)

Started by ArellonX, September 15, 2011, 02:07:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
#61  October 11, 2011, 10:01:45 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Lets just start snipping off some balls.

Less whine brats behind every fucking corner.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#62  October 11, 2011, 10:21:46 pm
The attack on wall-street has started btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3L2tNLEGwY

I urge people to give some attention to this problem, it's much more important than any sports event or reality tv show contest with celebrities.

Whether you hate me or not, please watch a few vids first on this channel, spectacular points from our own media has come out to support everything that is being protested right now!

Going back to the the videos subject, America is addressing the problem now!!!

OZ

#63  October 11, 2011, 10:28:42 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
I urge people to give some attention to this problem, it's much more important than any sports event or reality tv show contest with celebrities.

huck huck

Also, exclamation points tend to detract from serious written discussion!!

ಠ_ಠ
#64  October 11, 2011, 10:37:51 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
So you seriously think there's some hidden illuminati bullshit going on, and that the people who are gonna make it known to the public....are the media?

Fucking lol.  You're a joke.

OZ

#65  October 11, 2011, 10:42:22 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
You just don't get it MC2.
ಠ_ಠ
#66  October 11, 2011, 10:49:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
mc2 is an illuminati.

OZ

#67  October 11, 2011, 10:51:08 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
He practically made the illuminati.
ಠ_ಠ
#68  October 11, 2011, 11:06:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
He still does the illuminati
#69  October 12, 2011, 01:29:06 am
Illuminati?

No the subject is wall street, the people on TV that are telling us that we're being robbed in plain sight.

The media has made it known, though main stream media has no interest in covering it. There is also alternate media and the internet to name a few out there that actually address and expose the real problems.

You have to understand the main stream media is bought and paid for by special interest, real news is irrelevant now.

You gotta dig around other outlets to get the real stuff around.

For instance, the media does not cover how dangerous the Japanese radiation is, they'll say in not so many words that  it won't affect us and that japan will not suffer in its entirety.

However independent research by universities have found that it is indeed out of control and that it is very likely that all of japan will suffer from it, including surrounding regions and even further out.

The mainstream media does not address that there is no "wall" to protect against radiation on the west coast and they'll never tell you about the airborne contamination.

They also won't tell you that the text book info on the radiation safety level has been altered to put the public at ease on what is considered dangerous.

That's right, they moved the bar up to say the old level of what was known to be fatal to people to be higher so people wouldn't panic about exceeding the old levels.

THEY CHANGED FACTS to DENY any DANGER from Japan.

Look it up, I am not making this stuff up. CNN,FOX, and MSNBC won't tell you that.

exclamation point (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume

I feel strongly about these issues, I can use them to express that. To take it seriously is entirely up to the reader, not the use of a punctuation mark.

In my youth I used them in essays and I was never graded poorly for it. It was proper when necessary.
#70  October 12, 2011, 01:44:14 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
More importantly, what about all the mercury the government put in fish just to poison everyone, you don't see anyone from the shadow government eating fish do you?  >:(

If what you say about Japan is true and what cartoons say about radiation is true, we'll have IRL tentacle rape in no time. :3
#71  October 12, 2011, 02:16:29 am
The mercury in fish is processed from their bodies. However the mercury they add in vaccines is the pure stuff itself which is absolutely dangerous.
#72  October 12, 2011, 06:19:38 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I agree with everything Arellon X said,

and I'd like to add, there is alien base on the dark side of the moon, they have infiltrated human race, gain important position even in this forum

and soon REAL SOON their fleet would be strong enough to launch direct attack on earth. 
#73  October 12, 2011, 06:32:13 am
  • FTW!!!
#74  October 12, 2011, 06:52:47 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Sure, you guys are laughing now, but when Godzilla appears due to all the radiation in Japan (and I'm talking about the real Godzilla not the inferior American version; it was probably so weak due to all the mercury infected fish it ate) to destroy you and your loved ones then we'll see who laughs last!

And all of you won't have a chance to run away because you'll be to weak due to cancer or mercury-induced poison. All while the government silently watches your destruction from their bunkers and emerge at the right time to rebuild the world to their liking.

THEN you'll feel sorry you didn't believed ArellonX or watched any of his videos. OPEN YOUR MINDS!!
#75  October 12, 2011, 08:23:44 am
we are brainwashed to eat orange everyday, while the truth is in the 60's american used orange juice to spray vietcong in their jungle giving them cancer.

orange is bad for your health
#76  October 12, 2011, 12:48:57 pm
    • Thailand
Did we all forget about the army of genetically mutated crabs that are taking over the world? The Government (since the U.S. government controls the world) is obviously using crabs so they don't have to pay soldiers for their labor.

What is the world coming to? I am not looking forward to a world where I am steamed and eaten by giant crabs!
#77  October 12, 2011, 12:59:23 pm
and about webcam, you know almost everybody install webcam on top of their screen or coming as standard feature with notebook pc,

but do you know how it is secretly recording your activity within the room? illuminati has your most humiliating video and they can use it against you or to control you if later you become an important figure.

That's why I always turn my webcam to the side facing the side of my desktop casing, unless I use it for taking picture or video call.
#78  October 12, 2011, 04:28:53 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
I'm sorry to inform you that they already predicted your movements and installed a secret lens on the back.
#79  October 12, 2011, 07:06:20 pm
I agree with everything Arellon X said,

and I'd like to add, there is alien base on the dark side of the moon, they have infiltrated human race, gain important position even in this forum

and soon REAL SOON their fleet would be strong enough to launch direct attack on earth.

There is some talk going around on the E.T. subject being involved going around, who knows for sure but I do know some of the stories out there that get circulated around.

One important thing to note according to abductees is that there are a large variety of extraterrestrials. Some have been classified by their species type, the most common being the short alien beings known as Greys.

In relation to the moon story abductees have learned that they occupy the entire planet not as invaders but as protectors and facilitators. Many have been caught on tape flying across the sky in fleets around parts of the world causing panic.

There are huge stories around these subjects. It wouldn't be out of the question that they could occupy our moon or any planet for that matter.

#80  October 12, 2011, 08:49:06 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
The fact that you took what Navetsea said seriously proves what a psycho you are.  Get help.