Game full movelist (Read 30191 times)

Started by CCIronmugen, February 11, 2012, 11:49:56 am
Share this topic:
Game full movelist
#1  February 11, 2012, 11:49:56 am
  • Jurassic creator
  • You ain't nothing but a hound dog
    • iron-mugen.one
(to be updated of course, no Mr.Big and no Krauser yet)

Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:45:15 am by kamenashi_kun
Re: Game full movelist
#2  February 11, 2012, 02:20:39 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Hmm, just 3 moves for Kasumi?
#3  February 11, 2012, 03:03:57 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Both counters don't use power (couldn't write it) and she has load of combos. She doesn't need more.
(also remember Todoh in AOF1 or herself in AOF3)
#4  February 11, 2012, 03:59:38 pm
The only odd thing is that I'd have said King's Double Strike would be a max-only special and her super would be Silent Flash.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5  February 11, 2012, 11:54:51 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Just wanted to make it close to AOF2. :p
#6  February 12, 2012, 03:33:32 pm
Most of the moveset looks good, though I do have a few questions;

1.Where's Joe's Golden Heel?
2.Why are you using FF3 commands for Yamazaki's Snake Arm, and Bakudan ? They're not that easy to pull off like that, (I know I could never pull of the Bakudan whenever it had that command...) and they've had easier to do commands in the actual games. (Yes, Bakudan never had the F,HCF command in FF, but Snake Arm did have the QCB, any attack button command, in the FF games, and not just KOF.) SO, you might as well just change them, and make them easier to do.
3.Why does Mai have two MAX-only specials? Wouldn't it make more sense to only have one of them be Max-only, and for the other one to just be available whenever, thus giving her options? (This is me coming from KoFXII, where she only had her minimum amount of moves; so I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.)
4.Why does Tung only 3 moves? Even in RBFF2, he still had 4.

...And I think that covers it.
#7  February 12, 2012, 10:18:22 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
1- Ops. He has it. I just forgot to write it. :(
2- If you're going to do downward Hebitsukai and opponent is jumping you can't cancel into air version. :P I wanted it that way. As for the Pachiki just wanted to use the original command. Or else for Krauser I would have used his 96 command for Kaiser Wave...
3- One of them is just a SUPER version of an existing special (fan throw) and the other one... just can't have medium or weak version...
4- One of his RB2 supers is in a combo. I just felt Tung is strong enough to have more stuff.
#8  February 13, 2012, 03:10:30 pm
#9  February 13, 2012, 03:21:03 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Sorry you didn't understand my sentence.
* Tung = strong.
* More stuff = no need.
* He is the only character to have a full screen SDM.
* His "tap A" special from FFSpecial/RB2 is useless.
* His "Shou ha" fireball from FFSpecial/RBS "ex version" is included in his 5th combo and doesn't require power.
* His air fireball from RBS doesn't fit the NGBC style (in NGBC the muscular himself is like a spirit as in Jojo bizarre adventure, in RBS he transformes himself as Muten Roshi in Dragon Ball).

:P
#10  February 13, 2012, 10:04:09 pm
Sorry you didn't understand my sentence.
* Tung = strong.
* More stuff = no need.
* He is the only character to have a full screen SDM.
* His "tap A" special from FFSpecial/RB2 is useless.
* His "Shou ha" fireball from FFSpecial/RBS "ex version" is included in his 5th combo and doesn't require power.
* His air fireball from RBS doesn't fit the NGBC style (in NGBC the muscular himself is like a spirit as in Jojo bizarre adventure, in RBS he transformes himself as Muten Roshi in Dragon Ball).

:P

Okay, that I I understand. What I didn't understand was that, according to your sentence, Tung was strong enough to have more stuff, and be made even stronger. That's what didn't make sense.
#11  February 13, 2012, 10:10:44 pm
Context says he meant strong enough that he didn't need to have more stuff.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#12  February 13, 2012, 10:49:35 pm
Context says he meant strong enough that he didn't need to have more stuff.

I know he means that now, but he typed 'I just felt Tung is strong enough to have more stuff.'. It would have made more sense if he said Tung is strong enough to have less stuff, but the way he said, it sounded as though because he was strong, he needed even more stuff. Just sayin'...
#13  March 26, 2012, 02:58:07 pm
I just noticed something; Yamazaki doesn't have his kick special. (The one where he uses one leg to slam the opponent into the ground.) Was this intentional?
#14  March 26, 2012, 04:52:35 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
"dragon punch" + kick ? yep, didn't want to add it
#15  March 26, 2012, 08:07:08 pm
#16  June 10, 2012, 04:40:56 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Can you make a pdf of the movelist.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way