YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2540888 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2301  October 31, 2018, 08:36:15 am
Hey guys. I've been lurking around in this site for years and I just made an account today since MFFA is currently down (I was an old inactive user there), but I'm aware they're still working on the site back so take your time and that's all.
#2302  October 31, 2018, 03:37:10 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
welcome folks
#2303  October 31, 2018, 11:58:28 pm
  • Hi, I'm Kadir, I make Mugen chars (I think)
    • Bolivia
Hello, I'm Kadir. and probably make chars for M.U.G.E.N. (although in fact I'm already doing it).
Hi, I don't know what to put here
#2304  November 09, 2018, 02:56:21 am
  • "Nobody Blocks Block Man!"
  • The Ultimate Lurker
Y'all are prolly not going to see me much since i will mostly lurk and maybe post a mugen screenshot or two but heyo
I will forever refer to "Stands" as "Personas" and i will never be stoped
#2305  December 05, 2018, 10:30:58 pm
    • USA
Hi, I am here because I like and am interested in MUGEN.
#2306  December 06, 2018, 03:03:43 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
welcome new members
#2307  December 09, 2018, 03:16:39 am
    • Brazil
So I am a random guy from Brasil, I don't played tons of video games in my childhood but I always wanted to. So I don't really know what to say here I am sorry by the way.
#2308  December 14, 2018, 07:01:52 pm
    • Spain
HIIIII, i'm just a new user here :D
I installed mugen a few days ago and i'm still playing with it, adding chars and so. Hope to make som fate chars in the future and a flan from FF xD
See ya
#2309  December 14, 2018, 07:59:19 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#2310  December 26, 2018, 06:40:45 pm
  • I love M.U.G.E.N.
  • k1nomoto#2167
    • Portugal
    • xkinomoto.000webhostapp.com
Hello. My name is k1nomoto, I've known M.U.G.E.N since 2011, started making a huge roster back then, and lost it due to a hard drive problem. Well, now I'm developing my own characters through Kung Fu Man, and I'm pretty much doing well ^-^. You can find my creations at http://xkinomoto.000webhostapp.com/
The moonlight is a messenger of love.  Thank you for reminding us, Usagi.
#2311  December 27, 2018, 11:24:05 pm
  • Expert Noob
  • I am a lover and a fighter!
    • USA
Hello everyone. I am an amateur/casual MUGEN player who recently decided to try to learn how to make content for MUGEN / Fighter Factory. I have been using tutorials on this fine forum as well as other sources  to learn how to make characters with Fighter Factory and am hoping that the fine users of this forum will be able to help me with the things I have not been able to figure out.

May you all have an excellent day and win every round. :)
May you always win every round, both in MUGEN and Life. :)
#2312  January 03, 2019, 01:35:43 am
hello, i'm an casual mugen player,  for years now, mostly i download and comment on  dragon ball stuff
#2313  January 04, 2019, 04:49:01 pm
    • Bangladesh
Attention to the moderators and admin, my previous account has gone all ago. Even if you enable iti cant access coz the email with which i registered it is deactivate my yahoo because of not  blogging it for years. So this my new id. The controversi al issue, i am interest to discuss it ckozit have been many years now. So leave it . I gonna use it to share my videos (which i recently started) and do what was doing.
@AlexSin: would be great if you had seen this post before reporting. I cant access to my previois account ever coz the email with which i openned that is deactivated by yahoo becausw of not logging  into it anymore.
@Just No Point:
@Iced:
@Speedpreacher: I hope admins will understood why the Aumio Khan account is not useful anymore.
Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 02:04:40 pm by Aumio300
#2314  January 06, 2019, 01:10:56 pm
    • Bangladesh
My previous post updated☝
Mentioned admins and their reporter
Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:38:02 pm by Aumio300
#2315  January 06, 2019, 03:19:23 pm
I'm sure that the admins can help you change the e-mail of the old account to the new one you're using. So then there can be an account merging.

Also, hahaha, I'm their reporter now. (sounds like you have something against me)
#2316  January 06, 2019, 04:14:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
#2317  January 07, 2019, 04:44:59 pm
    • Bangladesh
I'm sure that the admins can help you change the e-mail of the old account to the new one you're using. So then there can be an account merging.

Also, hahaha, I'm their reporter now. (sounds like you have something against me)
@AlexSin:
I cant tell them to merge my accounts or change my email without making another account just like i did this again. here is no alt. way to contact them. And no i have nothing against u kid.

we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
@Iced:
Ok. Change my email of my original account. my original email was aumiokhan@yaho.com. Change it into mugenkhancvs@gmai.com. and tge password will be same a before.
Also u told u can help me changing the email so that i can enjoy permabann. Listen dude, it have been many years now. I am back here just to share video and other works because its the most renowned mugen forum. If you are kind enough to grant my account and re activate it, i will be grateful to u. Its my cordial request.   But if u r not going to do this, its okay. I am done here.
#2318  January 07, 2019, 10:52:11 pm
#2319  January 07, 2019, 11:00:46 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You clearly haven't learned the lesson of the behavior that got you permabanned in the first place so yes, you are done here.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2320  January 19, 2019, 08:33:06 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
I always forget these pages exist. Hello, my name is Agent_5 and I'm a rando dude who likes fighting games of all kinds (minus Soul Caliber/Dead or Alive) and Splatoon. Not much else to say so I'll leave it at that