YesNoOk

Knuckles the Echidna (Read 5638 times)

Started by THE WORLD, February 23, 2014, 06:32:14 am
Share this topic:
Knuckles the Echidna
#1  February 23, 2014, 06:32:14 am
    • USA
My 2nd character after a long time of not making characters.

More images:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Features:
-3 buttons, like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
-Air Combos
-Throw

Planned Moveset:

Specials:
-Deep Impact: Knuckles punches in front of him, creating an explosion. The H version is like a Shoryuken.
-Rock Free Fall: Knuckles throws a huge rock in front of him.
-Spin Dash: Explanation not necessary for this move
-Mole Bomb: Knuckles plants a bomb where he is standing, which will explode after a while or if an opponent touches it.

Hypers:
-Knuckles Sandwich: Yes, the name is silly. It comes from one of Knuckles' quotes. Basically, it is a move where Knuckles jumps at the opponent and beats them up.
-Meteor Herd: Name comes from one of Knuckles' stages in Sonic Adventure 2. It is a super version of Rock Free Fall. A bunch of rocks fall down in front of Knuckles, with each one moving the opponent back. It would be like Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave super in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

I'd like some suggestions for moves, especially a Level 3. Also, I plan to give him Mugen 1.0 AI.
Re: Knuckles the Echidna
#2  February 23, 2014, 11:01:33 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Very interesting idea of him!
#3  February 24, 2014, 10:35:58 pm
  • Do the Mario!
    • USA
    • alannunes77@gmail.com
Cool! Maybe his Level 3 move could be transforming into Hyper Knuckles and performing a powerful earth-shattering punch.
#4  February 24, 2014, 10:42:16 pm
    • USA
Cool! Maybe his Level 3 move could be transforming into Hyper Knuckles and performing a powerful earth-shattering punch.

For that Level 3 idea, should Knuckles use his Sonic 3 sprites of Hyper Knuckles, or should he just use his normal sprites but with a PalFX to make him look pink?
#5  February 24, 2014, 10:50:35 pm
  • Do the Mario!
    • USA
    • alannunes77@gmail.com
I'm guessing his Sonic 3 sprites.
#6  February 25, 2014, 12:47:16 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I don't think going Hyper/Super would be a decent idea for a level 3 hyper. I mean, Knuckles is not even mostly known for going Super, and it's not that much of an unique idea either.

Shit
#7  February 25, 2014, 01:14:02 am
    • USA
I don't think going Hyper/Super would be a decent idea for a level 3 hyper. I mean, Knuckles is not even mostly known for going Super, and it's not that much of an unique idea either.

I'm actually kind of with you on this. Although, I guess Super Knuckles could just be an alternate palette.

Also, if I give Knuckles a gliding move like in the actual Sonic series, should it be like an MvC type air dash or remain faithful to the original games?
#8  February 25, 2014, 02:18:52 am
  • Not enough Flow
    • USA
Make it a float jump, like Q-Bee. Hold Up and a direction to glide forward or backwards.

I think a good level 3 would be like X-23's maybe? He shovel-claws underground and can move around, press a button to come up with a really strong Deep Impact Uppercut? Or maybe a Sonic Battles style auto-combo?
#9  February 25, 2014, 02:54:04 am
    • USA
Make it a float jump, like Q-Bee. Hold Up and a direction to glide forward or backwards.

I think a good level 3 would be like X-23's maybe? He shovel-claws underground and can move around, press a button to come up with a really strong Deep Impact Uppercut? Or maybe a Sonic Battles style auto-combo?

I'd say no to the auto-combo, since it's not very suitable for a Level 3. Probably the X-23 type level 3 would work, but I am not sure about it yet.
#10  April 09, 2014, 08:19:13 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
hope link comes in soon =) nice work
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker