Just hoping that he's AI wont be much of a bother when i
finally got the time to download him.
oOoOoOoOoOoOo

Re: Gordeau v1.02
#22  November 04, 2018, 08:43:15 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
The poll results are in:

Wagner was at the top for nearly the entire time, but Azrael, who was about in the middle most of the time, just skyrocketed to the top spot at the last minute.

So yeah, that makes Azrael my next project. But once I'm done with him, I'll get started on Wagner.

Thanks for voting everyone.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#23  November 04, 2018, 09:05:06 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I voted for Kuroko again, but I know she doesn't really stand a chance against the current BBCTB hype train.
#24  November 04, 2018, 11:30:27 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I used to vote for Kuroko when Mai won, but I voted for Wagner this time since she's a Exe:Late[st] character like Mika. Since she'll be your next character after Azrael, I realized she'll be your first non-Blazblue Cross Tag Battle character without an English dub as her original game never had one. I hope that won't be too much of a challenge for you whenever you get to her.

As for Gordeau, the transitions with the Devourer is much better now. No other issues so far after a few minutes of testing. Since he had two updates to fix some bugs and balancing, I wish I was able to help with that. I tend to notice aesthetics more than I do with those issues as like you said, easy to miss. I did play him in Under Night in-Birth Exe:Late since I do have that game, but his moveset is slightly different than in Cross Tag Battle. So not sure if that was any help.

Also another consideration for your next poll two characters from now, maybe you should replace characters that are very low on the list. I'm glad that you don't plan to add anymore so others for older polls can get a chance, but for lower votes like Taiga, I don't think she has one probably because of Kohaku's. Although Kirby sounds interesting despite being random, I'll love to see your take whenever that happens.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:52:15 am by SolidZone 26
#25  November 04, 2018, 03:54:07 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
I think you should do another poll after Az and not just auto-give it to the second place.

Because if we go by that logic, Terumi should be next since he was second last time.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:01:30 pm by GF202020
#26  November 04, 2018, 05:54:40 pm
    • USA
Since she'll be your next character after Azrael, I realized she'll be your first non-Blazblue Cross Tag Battle character without an English dub as her original game never had one. I hope that won't be too much of a challenge for you whenever you get to her.

I think it will be fun to come up with a hypothetical cross tag move-set for her. As for her voice, I think I'll just stick with her original japanese voice, I don't think it would be right to just give her a voice that belongs to a completely different character.

Although Kirby sounds interesting despite being random, I'll love to see your take whenever that happens.

Kirby is a character that I REALLY want to work on. I think it would be really fun work on a move set that revolves around getting copy abilities from the opponent. (Gordeau would give the Cutter ability, Yang would give the Fire ability, etcetera.)

I think you should do another poll after Az and not just auto-give it to the second place.

Because if we go by that logic, Terumi should be next since he was second last time.

I understand what you mean. It's just the fact that Wagner stayed at the top as long as she did just to get bumped down to second at the last minute reminded me of how close Gordeau was to winning the second poll, and how he ended up getting around second place in each subsequent one. I wanted to avoid having Wagner become the next Gordeau in that regard.

I think from now on, I'll make working on the First and Second place winners a regular thing.
#27  November 04, 2018, 06:08:45 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
That's just the nature of polls, you shouldn't feel the need to cater to second place like that. If they want to win, they need to go for the gold and get people to vote.

If they are as certain as you said, they'll win the next poll then. I just think it's not fair to make them auto-win when other previous second places won't get that.

Or, to at least make it fair, do another poll after Az and then use THAT poll to start the first and second place winners
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:17:37 pm by GF202020
#28  November 04, 2018, 07:26:20 pm
    • USA
#29  November 05, 2018, 02:55:43 am
    • USA
Lol. I forgot who I voted.
Re: Gordeau v1.021
#30  November 05, 2018, 04:13:22 am
    • USA
Tiny update for Gordeau. I recently noticed that I forgot to add hurtboxes to the air dodge animation. I added the hurtboxes back in, so Gordeau is now vulnerable to grabs and throws during his air dodge, as he should've been. Go ahead and redownload him.
- Fixed an error where Gordeau didn't have hurtboxes during his air dodge
#31  November 06, 2018, 11:11:15 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Thanks a lot OHMSBY, another great char of yours. :)
#32  November 07, 2018, 01:07:49 pm
    • USA
Please Make Celica A. Mercury With BBTAG Style and BBCP English Voice, Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE!!! And Vatista Too!
#33  November 07, 2018, 02:00:40 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
#34  November 07, 2018, 02:31:56 pm
    • Aruba
Please Make Celica A. Mercury With BBTAG Style and BBCP English Voice, Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE!!! And Vatista Too!

And besides I think Deoxigigas is working on with Celica A. Mercury. (Hopefully)
#35  November 07, 2018, 06:07:29 pm
    • Brazil
#36  November 07, 2018, 10:10:45 pm
    • USA
And besides I think Deoxigigas is working on with Celica A. Mercury. (Hopefully)

But How?! I Want Celica Now! With BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma English Sound and BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Style, Not This!

#37  November 07, 2018, 10:18:38 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 This is still not a request thread. It's completely off topic on giving OHM's Gordeau actual feedback. Not to mention that the best way to get something in MUGEN is make it yourself if nobody else will.
#38  November 07, 2018, 10:42:37 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
And if you don't get it from that gracious and well-reasoned post, consider this a warning that further whinging of this nature will result in a timeout for you

Do not test this warning, you will find yourself disappointed
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#39  November 08, 2018, 03:16:12 am
    • Aruba
This is still not a request thread. It's completely off topic on giving OHM's Gordeau actual feedback. Not to mention that the best way to get something in MUGEN is make it yourself if nobody else will.

Thank you Nep Heart :)
#40  November 09, 2018, 03:44:12 pm
  • God Slayer
  • The path of resistance.
    • Philippines
    • nobodyhere@jabber.org
    • youtube.com/Thentavius