YesNoOk

MOTVN Request to Remove Stages (Read 102383 times)

Started by MOTVN, May 09, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
Re: MOTVN Request to Remove Stages
#101  May 13, 2009, 08:22:53 pm
  • I got a PM.
LOL. Where the hell did I get 500 from? Sorry you are ok, I swear that it was 500 X 200. Unless Val change that in Feb. Glad I haven't been a nazi about it.
#102  May 13, 2009, 08:25:58 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Haha, it's cool.

Download Last Bout now!
#103  May 13, 2009, 08:39:57 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
yeah it's a pretty useless smiley that supports content-less posting. and we do have a post count, just not a numeric one in thread view.

Awwwwww please Val?  Pretty please?  Think of the orphans.

:bow:
You'll get your popcorn smiley if you can convert the image to the same style as the rest of the smilies.  The post count being "hidden" won't change though.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.

Mog

#104  May 13, 2009, 08:52:14 pm
LOL. Where the hell did I get 500 from?

Men tend to get confused about size.

yeah it's a pretty useless smiley that supports content-less posting. and we do have a post count, just not a numeric one in thread view.

Awwwwww please Val?  Pretty please?  Think of the orphans.

You'll get your popcorn smiley if you can convert the image to the same style as the rest of the smilies.  The post count being "hidden" won't change though.

What do you mean the same style? you mean yellow with the same size head?  I think worrying about post count is silly anyway.  It ranks right up there with worrying about karma.

#105  May 13, 2009, 10:10:19 pm
I think worrying about post count is silly anyway.  It ranks right up there with worrying about karma.
Having the post count hidden = less people worrying about their post count being Epeen, I guess.

Even though stars do the same thing so...
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
OHNOES hiding behind a name and the TCP/IP protocol, HOW DARE I?
#106  May 14, 2009, 06:18:56 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you hiding behind some name that I've never seen before makes your post just that much more laughable. As for me listening to Kakuto, you have it wrong he should have been listening to me. Putting up with retarded pussies like you and actually caring about what they think was the worst thing he could have ever done.
Way to overrect to a simple post 8)
Oh wait...
So let me get this straight. You think I care more about the "community" and rather waste my time on forums with people bickering about an open source engine than create? You're dead wrong. This is why I reside elsewhere rather than Guild, MI, RS, IMT or any other site that seems to be populated mostly by 4-Chan spam monkeys. Although I will say that Guild is better at controlling them. The community has been dead to me for quite some time now and this is why I focus mostly on actually creating instead of posting at any of those forums. For someone who is so hung up on what I do and what I post, you seem to be the one primarily focused on forum drama and being a part of it at all times. Especially when I'm involved. Either way let's start getting some facts straight.

I was not the first to derail this topic, by the time I made any kind of derail-worthy post it was already derailed with comments by people like CCI [Walt], Cybaster, and that stupid troll Noah. I appreciate the credit for derailing it, but sadly it didn't happen that way. I'll agree that I contributed to the derail when I took Cybaster's also sarcastic reply the wrong way. The rest of the time however I was just replying to what was giving me. Also, I never once defended MOTVN in this thread, he can take care of himself just fine and certainly doesn't need my help. If saying, "As for me photoshopping, I don't do it for MOTVN's stages.", is helping him in some way, then oh shit! I guess I'm guilty.
Now that a greater overreaction AND a hilarous one. GJ.
#107  May 14, 2009, 06:54:13 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
What do you mean the same style? you mean yellow with the same size head?  I think worrying about post count is silly anyway.  It ranks right up there with worrying about karma.

Yes, yellow head.  You can use this as a base. :_blank:

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.