YesNoOk

Mialere WIP (Origina character) (Read 3035 times)

Started by Mialere, August 20, 2019, 04:44:27 am
Share this topic:
Mialere WIP (Origina character)
New #1  August 20, 2019, 04:44:27 am
    • Chile
Hello, I'm new on this place, and I'm making my self for mugen, because I was getting good memories about this game, and wanted to do a project

basically, I tried to be original with movement and everything

any advice is accepted

Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:10:24 pm by Mialere
Re: Mialere WIP (Origina character)
#2  August 20, 2019, 05:00:35 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I really like his cel shading. Did you make this model yourself? He reminds me of John Wick.
#3  August 20, 2019, 05:10:29 am
    • Chile
#4  August 21, 2019, 05:45:20 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
After trying a little, his animations are very smooth and clean, and what else is there functions pretty well on the base level I suppose. Real great work so far. Will his pistol have a limit in the future, it seems like that would need a bit of tweaking currently cause you can just shoot them endlessly. Also, I would like to suggest a shorter soundbite for the first shot he does, or perhaps having the sound's audio decreased a bit? His "Mialere.txt" only has two lines of... What looks like coordinates as well? Was hoping to find out where the 1.1. only "CameraPos" code is used.

Really neat to have a neat and distinct self-insert(?). Have you done other projects in Blender before?

9mb

#5  August 21, 2019, 06:53:47 am
....ca t ?? :yaoming:
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#6  August 21, 2019, 08:31:20 am
    • Chile
After trying a little, his animations are very smooth and clean, and what else is there functions pretty well on the base level I suppose. Real great work so far. Will his pistol have a limit in the future, it seems like that would need a bit of tweaking currently cause you can just shoot them endlessly. Also, I would like to suggest a shorter soundbite for the first shot he does, or perhaps having the sound's audio decreased a bit? His "Mialere.txt" only has two lines of... What looks like coordinates as well? Was hoping to find out where the 1.1. only "CameraPos" code is used.

Really neat to have a neat and distinct self-insert(?). Have you done other projects in Blender before?

well, right now, I have fixed the problem of the bullets limit (right now, I use an ugly "bullet bar" to indicate the ammunition) and I need to fix the sound volume, also, I put the txt file for mistake, they are just coordinates to know where the "feet" are, later on I will put one that says all the specials it has

and also, yeah, I have done other models on Blender 3D x3