YesNoOk

Characters that are "Private" (Read 44100 times)

Started by aznpikachu215, September 27, 2016, 08:37:03 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Characters that are "Private"
#121  December 21, 2016, 04:03:28 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#122  December 21, 2016, 04:05:25 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Sure, but it shouldn't be the only reason.
#123  December 21, 2016, 08:48:56 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
I'm sure people appreciate the works that the creators have done, so I mean I can understand its not mandatory to release a character. And like I mentioned in the first post, this is just a curiosity, I have no intention of flaming anymore whatsoever, nor to start drama.
Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:03:05 pm by aznpikachu215
#124  December 22, 2016, 05:53:57 pm
In that case maybe don't say things like
Wouldn't you want to see your work shown out and have many people approve it? Not everyone can be a negative Nancy, I look at things from another perspective.
because everybody already knows this "different perspective" you say you have, and yet some people still don't think it's good enough. Maybe YOU should try to look at things from a different perspective and accept that not everyone want or care for the same things you do.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#125  December 22, 2016, 07:32:42 pm
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215

because everybody already knows this "different perspective" you say you have, and yet some people still don't think it's good enough. Maybe YOU should try to look at things from a different perspective and accept that not everyone want or care for the same things you do.

Then I guess you have your way, I have mine, we'll leave at that.
#126  February 28, 2020, 06:25:05 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Necrobump from the dead but I was trying out hotaruyun with some of those online cracking websites and I've gotten about 89% to 97% depending upon the website. So from that I can assume that percentage of it is ASCII (since the majority of them are in that) but I'm assuming the last bit of it is in Japanese unless zip files can't do that. Maybe there's some more hints on the page for hotaruyun that might help with that.
#127  February 28, 2020, 06:59:07 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
IIRC 7zip handles japanese the best of any other file comression programs.
#128  February 28, 2020, 09:32:49 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I suggest bandizip for compressed Japanese files as well