YesNoOk

KOF Maximum Impact mugen Project(not 100% exactly MI-MI2) (Read 4237 times)

Started by PundiGandiHeYessapaMudesiNaye, July 09, 2019, 09:51:37 pm
Share this topic:
KOF Maximum Impact mugen Project(not 100% exactly MI-MI2)
#1  July 09, 2019, 09:51:37 pm
    • Germany
    • Joyeljayasinghe@outlook.de
I've already something thought about the Characters from JIN, BlackHarisen and non TrinityMugen Etc Author's from a long time what should i do on those Chars, since i've saw many times about Maximum Impact 1-2 and even because KOF:AllStarsTournament2(KOF:2002) i decide about an little Characterpatch Project, if anyone have the interrest to make an FULLGAME help out, i would appreciate it, i have nearly all the Soundfiles from KOF:MI1.
I'm already patching JIN chars about the throw colision problems, and commands&constants adding explodsive buffering like i used on Vans NestsKyo, and patching them with add004 too, i've thought Tag-System by Tatsu isn't bad.
Here is a little VS Intro:

And about Ash Crimson, i must find any kinds KOF-XIII to old kof converted sprites, like his backwards walking and crouching for Saiki:Ash.
Re: KOF Maximum Impact mugen Project(not 100% exactly MI-MI2)
#2  July 09, 2019, 09:55:10 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Sounds promising, KoF Maximum Impact Regulation A is one of my fave in the entire series, I wish you good luck with the project.
Lasagna
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:07:54 pm by -Ash-
Re: KOF Maximum Impact mugen Project(not 100% exactly MI-MI2)
#3  July 13, 2019, 06:10:25 am
    • Venezuela
I've already something thought about the Characters from JIN, BlackHarisen and non TrinityMugen Etc Author's from a long time what should i do on those Chars, since i've saw many times about Maximum Impact 1-2 and even because KOF:AllStarsTournament2(KOF:2002) i decide about an little Characterpatch Project, if anyone have the interrest to make an FULLGAME help out, i would appreciate it, i have nearly all the Soundfiles from KOF:MI1.
I'm already patching JIN chars about the throw colision problems, and commands&constants adding explodsive buffering like i used on Vans NestsKyo, and patching them with add004 too, i've thought Tag-System by Tatsu isn't bad.
Here is a little VS Intro:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyxqmDHLsOQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

And about Ash Crimson, i must find any kinds KOF-XIII to old kof converted sprites, like his backwards walking and crouching for Saiki:Ash.

As the completion of this project, do you already have all the chars of this saga?