YesNoOk

CvS Reptile + Shao Kahn up! (Read 56765 times)

Started by chuchoryu, July 21, 2014, 01:43:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Shao Kahn +Im Mugen Maker news!!!
#21  August 02, 2014, 10:28:02 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
seriously when shao khan learn to use muay thai?

hahahahahahaha
XD...is up, now Kahn have other kick and shoulder TACKLE!! lv 5

This shit is not CvS style, not one bit. Pretty disgusting click-bait tactic.
Maybe not maybe yes, you can choise, is more like SF Zero

Juri actually looks quite nice, who is doing her sprites?
I made the sprites, but I use the Felo Llop crounching sprites, he give me permission for use, the other sprites I made all

Chuchoryu are using some sprites from Felo version[Only few sprites, I believe]

And he got permission from Felo[Chuchoryu credited him]
Yes...ho! Shao Kahn is add and Reptile

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Reptile + Shao Kahn up!
#22  August 02, 2014, 11:09:07 pm
    • Brazil
You call this Reptile yours when its clearly an edit of Binho's?
#23  August 02, 2014, 11:15:09 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
These characters look good for what I could see. It's too hard to see them clearly. The stage moves too much.

You might want to edit the stage so it doesnt move up for every slight movement.
use something like

[Camera]
verticalfollow = 0.5
floortension= 75

Just my opinion.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#24  August 03, 2014, 12:35:01 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

You call this Reptile yours when its clearly an edit of Binho's?

It's a spriteswap of Binho's Reptile with edited SeanAtly sprites.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anyways:
His super is unlisted
His spike fatality is left intact
Reptile's 2nd fatality causes him to glitch out
His custom fatality frames are missing, since he's compatible with Juano16's MK Ninjas. Another example of leftover code

That's all I could find.

Also Juano16 and whoever made that stage bundled in Reptile's .rar folder should be credited in the readme.
Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:47:12 am by Rotten Meldo
#25  August 03, 2014, 10:20:29 am
    • USA
    • thesilverstar1@gmail.com
#26  August 03, 2014, 10:25:49 am
    • USA
    • thesilverstar1@gmail.com
Hello friends, now is Reptile in MK Rebirth and soon the emperor commig whit more new moves
[youtube]PmgGDNdjmaM[/youtube]

Reptile:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/gR_Rxo0Bce/CvS_Reptile2014.html?

[youtube]lNIIlfxm1z0[/youtube]
And is not comming alone, Shao Kahn is comming again and have the normal moves revamped and the AI is more difficult

Shao Kahn:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/erpG_z_vce/CvS_Shao_Kahn2014UP.html?

More to come...

Im Mugen Maker:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsh8x0QHOJaeWtg2MsINv_A

More to come...

*sigh*

Ok, I tried both. You might need to fix the frames on some of Reptile's moves. Some of them are wonky. Even Jin's Mr. Karate 2nd kicked his ass on CPU vs CPU.

Shao Khan needs a major overhaul. Try not using Sagat or Urien as a base. That has been done to death. If you want a base, ask me. I will cook one up in CvS style. I have to find the right sprites or art for it. But other than that, you remind me of Zvitor.

Zvitor was this guy who does really well rounded characters and gameplay. The problem was his animation style and anatomy of the sprites and he would finish them like this for example;

Zvitor makes Black Cat on March 15
Zvitor makes Green Arrow on March 22
Zvitor makes Red Skull on March 30

Someones within two weeks of each other. But most likely a week of each other.

What I am saying is slow down and do some time and consumption to polish up your people if you are really serious about making them or serious of putting them on Mugen in CvS or KOF form.

#27  August 03, 2014, 10:36:22 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
the best thing to do would be convert Shao Kahn's MK2/MK3 sprites to CvS size and then draw over them. best way I can think of
#28  August 03, 2014, 12:12:47 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#29  August 03, 2014, 03:26:52 pm
if it is not ''CvS'' what would you call this then? --'
I would call them "not CvS".

Have you played CvS at least? And if you didn't, have you played with Jesuszilla's characters?
Of course Chuchoryu chars are not CvS.

"But it got CvS sprites!", yeah, then automatically it is CvS. Great. :omg:
It's a spriteswap of Binho's Reptile with edited SeanAlty sprites.
Look, someone says it's even a spriteswap of another character (that is not CvS). So, what do you have to say?

And it's Altly, not Alty.

Does it scream CvS for you? Because if yes, you're ignorant. And this is not an offence, since I'm ignorant too about lots of things.
I mean "ignorant" as in "those who ignore or don't know about stuff".

Do you expect me to call this stuff Divine styled, PotS styled, Infinite styled?

Does everything need a label to begin with? Why yes (no, not at all). And this becomes bad and looks like attention grabbing if your stuff actually isn't what you're writing it is.

example:
"Hey look, I made a CvS Shingo!" -> go to the topic and discover it's KoF Shingo with PotS effects, CFJ sounds and a "CvS palette" (tsk).
Do you see what I mean?
Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:33:30 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#30  August 03, 2014, 04:26:10 pm
  • Taste my Shiny Dragon Raging Fire!

Have you played CvS at least? And if you didn't, have you played with Jesuszilla's characters?

Look, someone says it's even a spriteswap of another character (that is not CvS). So, what do you have to say?

Does it scream CvS for you? Because if yes, you're ignorant. And this is not an offence, since I'm ignorant too about lots of things.

Do you expect me to call this stuff Divine styled, PotS styled, Infinite styled?

Does everything need a label to begin with? Why yes (no, not at all). And this becomes bad and looks like attention grabbing if your stuff actually isn't what you're writing it is.

example:
"Hey look, I made a CvS Shingo!" -> go to the topic and discover it's KoF Shingo with PotS effects, CFJ sounds and a "CvS palette" (tsk).
Do you see what I mean?
And also, dat crappy sprites of chuchoryu's. For example, Kazuya Mishima. Look at the Flash Punch finisher spriting!

Whoa, goat legs! 10/10 would watch again! The same issue with Paul's Phoenix Smasher: still the same goat-leggy animations!
But let's continue with Kazuya! And now take a look at Impaling Knee!

Yeah, it's not good, but it's just attack frame screen. See the full animation and you will go "Just. What.".
But wait, chuchoryu's "CVS" sprites have many more anatomy and animation issues! And that's not just his early works!

Also, do you want to know what is his home site? No, you'll got to know. So, what is his home site? Mugen Multiverse...
Yes, his homeland is the site, where a creators' mentalities are "Fuck quality! Lets make 10 chars a month using sprite/head/ahyting-elseswapping, frankenspriting and other shit that doesn't make a char new".

Oh, and also, let's stop that offtop in this thread, get to Mugen Discussion!
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
Andy: Ahhahhahhahahha!!!
#31  August 03, 2014, 07:32:02 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

Good point. And with that already said, lets try to keep things on topic even though that isn't easy. I hear what you guys are saying, I really do. But let's keep that to the Discussion Thread and leave this thread for character specific feedback. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#32  August 04, 2014, 02:20:12 am
  • Rawr!

example:
Do you see what I mean?
And also, dat crappy sprites of chuchoryu's. For example, Kazuya Mishima. Look at the Flash Punch finisher spriting!

Whoa, goat legs! 10/10 would watch again! The same issue with Paul's Phoenix Smasher: still the same goat-leggy animations!
But let's continue with Kazuya! And now take a look at Impaling Knee!

Yeah, it's not good, but it's just attack frame screen. See the full animation and you will go "Just. What.".
But wait, chuchoryu's "CVS" sprites have many more anatomy and animation issues! And that's not just his early works!

Also, do you want to know what is his home site? No, you'll got to know. So, what is his home site? Mugen Multiverse...
Yes, his homeland is the site, where a creators' mentalities are "Fuck quality! Lets make 10 chars a month using sprite/head/ahyting-elseswapping, frankenspriting and other shit that doesn't make a char new".

i had to laugh at all this "feedback" or criticism or whatever u want to call this clusterfuck of a msg.

reason why i laughed is after reading it all.. i realized that C.Ryu did NOT create those sprites lol it was actually early work from CVSNB who is lemme guess now ur "fav spriter" lol.

i'm not white knighting here but.. kid seriously get ur facts right before u verbally bash someone's character .. the game play may not be CVS per'say but the shading is.. and thats why its cvs.

and to C.Ryu tbh dude.. i'd rather use binho's reptile than this.. or i'd wait for slenders version.. sorry just my input :) good try with ur own reptile tho..

as for shao khan ... i think u should have used Silver Samurai as a base looks more like shao khan just needs a touch of editing obviously.
#33  August 04, 2014, 02:14:57 pm
I love quote pyramids. I love how they take so much space. (this is sarcasm)
Quote only the things that you have to answer, otherwise I could think you're talking to me too.

By the way, are you also talking to me?
If yes, I can answer you.
i had to laugh at all this "feedback" or criticism or whatever u want to call this clusterfuck of a msg.

reason why i laughed is after reading it all.. i realized that C.Ryu did NOT create those sprites lol it was actually early work from CVSNB who is lemme guess now ur "fav spriter" lol.

i'm not white knighting here but.. kid seriously get ur facts right before u verbally bash someone's character .. the game play may not be CVS per'say but the shading is.. and thats why its cvs.

and to C.Ryu tbh dude.. i'd rather use binho's reptile than this.. or i'd wait for slenders version.. sorry just my input :) good try with ur own reptile tho..

as for shao khan ... i think u should have used Silver Samurai as a base looks more like shao khan just needs a touch of editing obviously.
First of all, my post was not feedback, it was a clarification.
Second, CvSNB is not my favourite spriter. I don't like how he does some of his stuff (like animating and shading, but that's just me).
Third, not every sprite of his Kazuya is shaded like a CvS sprite.
Look at this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
And as I said,
"But it got CvS sprites!", [sarcasm] yeah, then automatically it is CvS. Great.[/sarcasm] :omg:

Fourth, you complain about that guy's feedback, when you write something like this:
i'd rather use binho's reptile than this.. or i'd wait for slenders version.. sorry just my input :) good try with ur own reptile tho..
This is in the same league as others saying "I want it PotS styled". So you're contradicting yourself.

By the way, Custom Soul - DAN_HIBIKI is banned, you didn't have to answer.
#34  August 04, 2014, 03:54:23 pm
    • Brazil
the game play may not be CVS per'say but the shading is.. and thats why its cvs.
No, that doesn't make it CvS. CvS characters play like CvS, and this isn't even custom.

Ryokucha's Tessa is SvC sprited, but she doesn't play like SvC, she plays like MvC, so, she is called MvC Tessa.
#35  August 04, 2014, 04:37:45 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I don't get why Chuchoryu feels the need to put "CvS" in everything he releases. It's okay to be a little specific some times, but this Shao Kahn is pretty much just SFA styled, at least in terms of looks (not sure about the gameplay). Just saying "Reptile + Shao Kahn up!" would make a fine thread title already.

Shit
#36  August 04, 2014, 07:03:12 pm

I honestly like that he does all of this in CvS, totally new characters that can be made compatible with SF/SNK sort of characters, but with characters from MK and Tekken and such. Honestly I hope he does a Killer Instinct CvS roster at some point too.
#37  August 04, 2014, 10:48:27 pm
  • Rawr!
the game play may not be CVS per'say but the shading is.. and thats why its cvs.
No, that doesn't make it CvS. CvS characters play like CvS, and this isn't even custom.

Ryokucha's Tessa is SvC sprited, but she doesn't play like SvC, she plays like MvC, so, she is called MvC Tessa.

i'm not even gonna combat this.. i said i'm not white knighting his work.. if he wants to call it CVS its his choice .. and personally i don't see an issue with it as long as there's some sort of CVS behind it.. weither it would be the shading or coding..

also i'm sure if he cared about "our feedback and criticism" he'd do updates to the characters that we've asked for.. but i don't think he cares what anyone thinks or says.. so who cares lol as long as he credits the ppl he's used sprites from .. cause apparently this is the main thing that bugs the people here more than how he makes it CvS "when its nothing like it" lol sorry i like to laugh at things that bug this community that should just be brushed off their shoulders and not care about it lol.

oh and Alex no i wasn't refering to you.. sorry for the misunderstanding there lol

was refering to dan hibiki .. most of the sprites that he had commented on was early work from CVSNB lol

oh and alex the reason why i don't actually give feed back on his "work" is because the fact he doesn't take it onboard and make the updates that ppl have gave feedback on.. so it wasn't really being contradicting.. :) i'm just sayin' unless i see improvements on the sprites aswell as the gameplay i'd rather use binho's or wait for slenders CvW version lol
Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:00:06 pm by TETSUGA GENSHO
#38  August 04, 2014, 11:01:36 pm
  • Rawr!

I honestly like that he does all of this in CvS, totally new characters that can be made compatible with SF/SNK sort of characters, but with characters from MK and Tekken and such. Honestly I hope he does a Killer Instinct CvS roster at some point too.

there's already been a couple KI cvs (shading) style releases ... B. Orchid and i'm sure Sean made a Fulgore (i might be wrong)
#39  August 04, 2014, 11:32:40 pm
    • Brazil
#40  August 05, 2014, 02:58:47 am

There is a badass fulgore made by werewood, almost compatible with CvS or KOF styles, but not quite. But na, there are no CvS or KOF style versions of any KI chars except Orchid.

I am willing to work with you chuchoryu, I can sprite out some of these things. I'm just getting into spriting so this would be my first chars, but I'm a super badass artist. I'll need someone else to do the coding though. I can work with you on some chars in tekken too if you'd like.
Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:00:11 am by snake321