YesNoOk

Stickman Battle Arena (Read 20578 times)

Started by karter, March 16, 2016, 06:13:10 am
Share this topic:
Stickman Battle Arena
#1  March 16, 2016, 06:13:10 am
    • USA
Stickman Battle Arena Project

Roster
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

General Gameplay features

Ability System

Character Pack Update
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9jv4cpt6wohmgj/sba_chars+v0.2.rar

Screens

Additional gameplay vids

Read-me and Credits included in file
Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:42:54 pm by karter
Re: Stickman Battle Arena Demo v0.1
#2  March 19, 2016, 01:17:20 am
    • USA
#3  March 19, 2016, 04:01:38 am
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
This is cool, though for an idea I have maybe you can make different types of stick fighter, like maybe a stick figure with a staff or double swords, I think it would be interesting. But other than that this is cool, keep up the good work.
#4  March 19, 2016, 04:59:48 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
I love the Stickman Battle Arena game is fun and unique for being a demo. but  the only grind I have with this the game is the screen pack theme of choose and the life bars that came with it. Its my opinion the screen pack theme and the life bars should be different t go with the awesome character :)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#5  March 19, 2016, 06:42:35 am
    • USA
This is cool, though for an idea I have maybe you can make different types of stick fighter, like maybe a stick figure with a staff or double swords, I think it would be interesting. But other than that this is cool, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback! However this is only a demo version but there are many unique characters planned for future installments  :thumbsup:

I love the Stickman Battle Arena game is fun and unique for being a demo. but  the only grind I have with this the game is the screen pack theme of choose and the life bars that came with it. Its my opinion the screen pack theme and the life bars should be different t go with the awesome character :)

I kind of agree --; I'm not a big screenpack person so any help or suggestions for screenpacks/life bars would be greatly appreciated.
#6  March 19, 2016, 09:24:18 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
The problem is that there's really no good lifebar for that screenpack, one could easily edit some to fit a simple theme the SP has, like maybe these

Flat colors, just needs some editing to clean up that white background and make sure the bars are always readable considering the color.

Or this, edit away the gradients and use solid colors, but that's assuming you still want to use that screenpack.
#7  March 19, 2016, 03:41:18 pm
    • USA
Thanks for the advice and examples. I think i'm gonna keep the screen and start work on a new lifebar. I will take all that info into consideration when I make them.
Re: Stickman Battle Arena
#8  March 21, 2016, 02:07:55 am
    • USA
#9  March 31, 2016, 07:18:44 pm
    • USA
Lifebars finished! Check them out & some new gameplay tweaks
#10  December 30, 2017, 08:02:30 pm
    • USA