YesNoOk

THE MECHA THREAD jmorph man get your ass in here. (Read 48460 times)

Started by MAO11, August 05, 2010, 04:27:50 pm
Share this topic:
Re: THE MECHA THREAD jmorph man get your ass in here.
#181  August 07, 2015, 03:39:50 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Whatever happened to Amuro's mother on Earth? Last we saw of her, she disowned her son but is that it? Does Amuro just give up on ever seeing her again? If so, that really kind of makes her a horrible person.
Well, no, she didn't really disown Amuro? She very nearly did as he ran off to participate in that episode's contractually obligated action sequence, but they met up again towards the end, where they parted on pretty good terms. I can't imagine they never saw each other again after that, but it's not something that is really pertinent to either Zeta, ZZ, or CCA to actually depict.

I guess she would have to visit him in the period between the first Gundam and Zeta, though; Amuro was under virtual house arrest, after all!

Well there we go, it was near the end of the show and I've only watched through the end via the movies. I might watch the show in it's entirety some day.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
So far i've finished MSG(movies), Zeta, CCA, G. I tried watching Wing but I just found it really boring. Maybe it's just the first few episodes but eh... I tried branching out my fandom by watching some Mazinger Z but that was... painful. Very painful.
#182  August 09, 2015, 12:48:48 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Which version of Mazinger Z did you try? Shin Mazinger Z is great!

Well there we go, it was near the end of the show and I've only watched through the end via the movies. I might watch the show in it's entirety some day.
It was at the end of the very same episode with Amuro's mom. ;P

#183  August 10, 2015, 03:41:36 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#184  August 10, 2015, 08:16:57 am
lol so mazinger is basically the mascot of manulife now? i worked there once it's crap.