YesNoOk

ssjtrunksZ2 inspired (Read 163089 times)

Started by force, January 08, 2013, 10:07:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ssjtrunksZ2 inspired
#881  October 17, 2014, 04:10:09 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#882  October 30, 2014, 12:35:36 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
[NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT]

Been working on the Blade Beam technique, and I've decided to make his properties identical to that of sakura from the street fighter series. :)

For those that aren't familiar with how that works:
Weak, medium, & hard button's will correspond with the speed of the attack. In addition, the attack will increase in power & hit count, upon rapidly pressing the command input button. the downside is that the attack will lose speed, & distance the stronger it gets, so just be wise about how you use it. :)

Additional Info:
The sprite animation of this attack is still under construction, haha. I've got a guy that'll assist in spriting the new attack. Basically what Tammy was saying.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#883  October 30, 2014, 04:13:36 am
Sounds good to me! Is this going to replace his standard Ki blasts? And is there going to be a visible difference between strengths? As in, Sakura's Hadouken varies in size along with the things you mentioned. Firing a dinky little beam from a big slash like that would be pretty weird.
#884  October 30, 2014, 07:52:10 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
The visual aspect of the blast won't differ, in size. I thought it would took weird, too. lol ^_^

#885  March 17, 2015, 03:14:46 pm
  • Bad Personal Text? Nah...Bad you!
    • Canada
What ever happened to this? was it cancelled? was really looking forward to it :(
#886  March 17, 2015, 08:33:58 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
For future reference, don't bump a topic 4 months old. Contact individuals directly. Also, the project is on hold, until force decides to return. His time is limited, so patience is important.