YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2280137 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros [3DS][Wii U]
#4641  April 18, 2014, 03:31:42 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Super metroid artwork is the best example, which admittedly is not in the game itself so im kinda talking out of my ass here. Sorry.

Even her obligatory cheesecake shots at the end of zero mission and fusion had her look kinda fit at least.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#4642  April 18, 2014, 03:36:13 am
i don't really see much of a difference tbh
#4643  April 18, 2014, 03:36:34 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she still looks very fit and she is very far away form a super model look or even your average hollywood actress; justdon''t bring super model there because that gives me charlie's angels (the "modern" movies) flashbacks of cameron dias jump kicking guy who weight 4 times as much as her and having the guy move back instead of looking as if she just kicked a wall.
#4644  April 18, 2014, 03:44:20 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Guess im just a muscle lady fetishist. Always glad to have her around whatever she looks like, so long as she does not have a dickhead military officer distribute her orders and daddy issues.

The heels are just fucking dumb though.

#4645  April 18, 2014, 03:54:21 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she's got a muscular build, just don't compare her toa bodybuilder but to an all around female athlete, maybe a mma fighter or a swimmer. as we can see she does not even diet so we can see her abs.
#4646  April 18, 2014, 04:27:16 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
ITT we talk about how fucking sexy that ZS Samus is.

This is my kind of thread.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#4647  April 18, 2014, 04:28:02 am
  • The Goddess Returns
delusional weeaboos itt

kos-mos is a super revealing anime girl, the most revealing girls in this game is a fully clothed ZSS and wft who has no definition to her features and is literally a white model. the other girls are prim and proper princesses and shit who wear big dresses. if you seriously think they wont go with pac-man, who everyone knows, so they can stuff in som big tit  robot who sheds even more armor when she limit breaks, you're like on the tier of those people who thought bayonetta would be good for this game.

OMG, I'm not a huge fan of Pac-Man, that must mean I'm a delusional weaboo...says the person who most likely has a Japanese character as an avatar and definitely doesn't have an American name...

Atleast Nitris made more sense on why KOS-MOS won't be in and I never believed she was gonna be in, so thank you Mr. Fool.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4648  April 18, 2014, 04:31:42 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Well thankfully Xhominid is here so my little whine about Samus not being buff seems a lot less embarrassing when but alongside whatever he is on about.

#4649  April 18, 2014, 04:33:48 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Well thankfully Xhominid is here so my little whine about Samus not being buff seems a lot less embarrassing when but alongside whatever he is on about.

Whatever Mechy, I was 2 pages late, but that doesn't stop your shenanigans at all.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4650  April 18, 2014, 04:57:04 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah mechy, you're not getting out of this one!!! *shakes fist
#4651  April 18, 2014, 05:02:28 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Wow.

They are sure playing up Zero-Suit Samus as the incredibly pretty woman type.

Hopefully she will not suffer the pain that Lara Croft has to endure at the hands of pervs.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4652  April 18, 2014, 05:03:18 am
i'm not even a huge pacman fan. i expect him because he's the choice that would make the most sense, since he's namco's most recognizable character and has already crossed over with mario. would i rather play as an anime girl with massive honkers? obviously, but i've accepted the likelier scenario and that scenario is looking very round and yellow.
#4653  April 18, 2014, 05:45:06 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
On the subject of Namco's characters:

I was very surprised that they (Nintendo and Namco) still have not revealed the character representing Namco yet. You would think that a company who greatly helped in developing the game would have at the very least representation in the game itself.

At this rate, we either see that the character is a secret character or there is no representation from Namco at all, which would be very said indeed if it is the latter of the two.

On the other note:

Other than Pac-Man, what other characters that Namco can include into Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4654  April 18, 2014, 05:47:29 am
Jin Kazama.
#4655  April 18, 2014, 05:56:15 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
On the subject of Namco's characters:

I was very surprised that they (Nintendo and Namco) still have not revealed the character representing Namco yet. You would think that a company who greatly helped in developing the game would have at the very least representation in the game itself.

At this rate, we either see that the character is a secret character or there is no representation from Namco at all, which would be very said indeed if it is the latter of the two.

On the other note:

Other than Pac-Man, what other characters that Namco can include into Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU?

I can guess:

Jin Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
King
Craig Marduk
Jun Kazama
Kuma/Panda
Ganryu

man I have a lot to list, anyway, jin kazama and kazuya mishima's final smash will have to be the devil transformation then grabbing the opponent and throw the opponent through the sky and shoots a laser beam and it takes massive damage, for jun kazama's final smash, she'll transform into unknown like she did in tekken tag tournament 2, and the whole stage grows dark for limited time, and her attacks take extra damage, also the only time nintendo did tekken was tekken tag tournament 2 because of the mario power ups that appear during the fight, and the costumes from mario, metroid, zelda, etc. wii u only ;)
#4656  April 18, 2014, 06:02:47 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#4657  April 18, 2014, 06:05:10 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
YES
#4658  April 18, 2014, 06:08:28 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Yes. I´d rather have King or Marduk thought.
Chilling
#4659  April 18, 2014, 06:09:25 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Jinpachi pls.

EDIT: Or Ogre.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:14:27 am by Path-E-Tech Management
#4660  April 18, 2014, 06:12:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
kuma or paul phoenix