YesNoOk

ATTN: Titiln (MI meme FTL) (Read 22599 times)

Started by ★★RJ★★, February 20, 2011, 01:03:08 am
Share this topic:

Mog

Re: ATTN: Titiln (MI meme FTL)
#321  February 23, 2011, 12:09:53 pm
Oh like Shamrock for example?  How long has he been doing that stupid drunken Irishman gimick?  He's offensive and I hope he drowns in green beer next month.

>:(
#322  February 23, 2011, 12:11:27 pm
I thought he was an angry leprechaun?

GOH

#323  February 23, 2011, 12:14:36 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Shamrock is a staple. Besides he's harmless. An harmless drunk irish man.  :sugoi:
#324  February 23, 2011, 01:16:12 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
harmless?
the drunk guy has ninja mod power, who knows what name he types to be banned while he is drunk, then you'll remain banned until he is sober... someday.
#325  February 23, 2011, 06:32:29 pm
  • I got a PM.
Oh like Shamrock for example?  How long has he been doing that stupid drunken Irishman gimick?  He's offensive and I hope he drowns in green beer next month.

>:(

And to think I was going to marry you someday. Now I see how you truly feel about me.

Mog

#326  February 23, 2011, 06:34:28 pm
Oooh DRAT, I lost my chance to see if 3 really is a charm!

;P
#327  February 23, 2011, 07:39:01 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
So...what im gettin from this section of the  thread (mobile btw so no images or nothin if there are) is that bs asked who still plays mugen and jmorphman just went all batshit.
I just said I hoped he would die in a fire. What's batshit about that?

then again from context, i see its not just that,its his gimmick, which,if overlooked, is just another gimmick. its not that big a deal. users throw racial slurs around all the time but you dont see the minorities gettin all...that way about it. its the internet. expect it.
But the thing is that that is ALL he is. He's JUST the gimmick. He offers nothing of value when he posts besides lame gay jokes. He never adds anything to the discussion.
#328  February 23, 2011, 07:59:47 pm
accept him for who he is
he isn't stalking you or anything

ignore mod is the most you can do about it
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#329  February 24, 2011, 06:39:00 am
  • SNK is life
@Titiln.

Like if we can propose people we wanna take down because they're gimmicky , I guess I would propose Mao whose gimmick is "never having a pronounceable display name", or Tsukasa because of her mecha-fetish, or Navets because he can't draw women with clothes and all his threads are NSFW, or Mulambo because of his dickery and irritating pot addiction and promotion, or [e] for saying the most inappropriate and racist things on purpose and with horrible grammar, or Caddie being narcissistic and drawing in Paint like a 5 year old, or even yourself for your too cool for school attitude. And the list could go on ... But in a sense we're all different, and in here we're all like characters in each other's life sitcom, and I like Big Sally's character, always hungrily craving for the cock, it makes me giggle.

Keep Big Sally, let's see what this "Straight" plot twist can bring in episodes to come.
#330  February 24, 2011, 06:47:21 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Gimmicks aren't personalities.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#331  February 24, 2011, 06:53:32 am
I don't have any gimmick!
#332  February 24, 2011, 06:54:16 am
  • SNK is life
I still don't see the disruptiveness in Bigsally's posts. Check his history, posts very little every few months (July - October - February = 40 posts), and it had never even been a problem or addressed seriously other than Titiln posting in the Staff section out of the blue that he disliked Sally and if he should be banned. That seems hella arbitrary to me, and for no other reason than Titiln not liking BS.
#333  February 24, 2011, 06:55:34 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
which is laughable
#334  February 24, 2011, 07:00:49 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
so its you against... ahahaha.
#335  February 24, 2011, 07:50:59 am
  • I got a PM.
Titlin. I am agreeing with walt. Look at what have you done and feel shame.

GOH

#336  February 24, 2011, 10:40:05 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I still don't see the disruptiveness in Bigsally's posts. Check his history, posts very little every few months (July - October - February = 40 posts), and it had never even been a problem or addressed seriously other than Titiln posting in the Staff section out of the blue that he disliked Sally and if he should be banned. That seems hella arbitrary to me, and for no other reason than Titiln not liking BS.
So a user who rarely posts but his post history consists of nothing but homosexual jokes and racist remarks can get away with it?

Sorry if I seem too frontal but that's like saying "This user only makes posts insulting black people, it's his gimmick, but since he only posts like twice a month, let him be."
#337  February 24, 2011, 10:55:40 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
mulambo

Unless a guy going around with a god complex that wants to control who lives and who dies and basically shits up every thread he goes into and tries to pass it off as trolling when things go wrong is somehow more threatening than a guy who slips a few dick jokes in here and there.

EDIT: You know what, to be honest, it feels a lot like you, the staff, have extremely weird standards for what flies and what doesn't. You will allow individuals that actually go out of their way to get a negative reaction out of people to do whatever they please, yet somehow you have to eradicate "gimmicks?" I mean seriously? You're more concerned about getting new LOLTASTIC material for whatever jokebook you're compiling than over the well-being of the individuals here?

The only heterosexuals that would be offended are homophobes.
Or, you know... gay people. Like me.
Okay, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years, I'll keep that in mind.
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:04:36 am by Jango Pyrope
#338  February 24, 2011, 11:10:02 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I agree with walt, bigsally seems more funny to me than the other names being posted who try too hard. Bigsally never tries to disrupt a conversation and his presence is uncommon, unlike someone like mulambo who shits up every thread he posts in.

just sayin'
#339  February 24, 2011, 11:15:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Gimmicks aren't personalities.

What she said.

EMPATHY. I know its hard for some of you, medical conditions and all. But a user that only posts to speak about jews or about how women are inferior and does nothing else has no reason to be here and its only degrading our image to any newcomer. A user that has "quirks" as stupid as they are  but still has a personality beyond it is different.

JZ used to post a lot of shitty memes and racist jokes, if he was only here to post those he would still be asked to leave after a while, and it wouldnt be needed three years of it. Even if you find amusing homosexuals being portrayed as gross, you dont need a user that only posts that.

Btw, in no way do I think sally is stupid or anything, I know he is a very capable poster when he wants, he just doesnt do it here. Its like this : http://www.theonion.com/articles/marilyn-manson-now-going-doortodoor-trying-to-shoc,459/
Once you might be shocked by marilyn after a while it just becomes .. weird?
#340  February 24, 2011, 11:17:41 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Iced you ignored me you we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years >:(