YesNoOk

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project  (Read 1299251 times)

Started by Xenomic, April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which format do you prefer for the project to take?

Current format (aka do whatever character and then release packs after set amount of time)
24 (31.6%)
Suggested format (aka focus on one character and then release sprites after finished)
52 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project
#521  February 26, 2013, 05:06:30 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Strange, I'm seeing the pic just fine on my end. o_O
#522  February 26, 2013, 05:09:19 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
It's working
#523  February 26, 2013, 05:13:40 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
What he doing to Angel ?(T_T)
#524  February 26, 2013, 05:14:46 am
    • USA
It's supposed to rip through clothes or grab clothes or something. It's some kind of grab he has (and I guess he comments on their body or something? I dunno, but it works on both male (shudder) and female so...I don't know. This guy's strange lol...
#525  February 26, 2013, 05:15:14 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#526  February 27, 2013, 09:13:56 am
    • USA
Next up, Sangue=Passare for Miyako Arima by Sky79. He's on a roll folks!

No spritesheet as there is none, but there are individual sprites! Next up will be Sangue=Passare for Roomi, and finally...I won't spoil the last one~

DW

#527  February 27, 2013, 12:19:51 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It's supposed to rip through clothes or grab clothes or something. It's some kind of grab he has (and I guess he comments on their body or something? I dunno, but it works on both male (shudder) and female so...I don't know. This guy's strange lol...

Lol! It's not really bad or even NSFW with males though. Also, nah Rei ain't strange, he's boss. The grab/shirt rip stuff is reference to the anime/manga where he did this to Mamiya. Well...not the knee in the face portion, though mostly based from that. Along with him being a Nanto master, their fighting style involves cut/slicing with their bare hands and all. I like the idea of adding this to your project as well. This would definitely be one of/if not the easiest one to do for characters. Especially if it's just one frame. 

GOH

#528  February 27, 2013, 05:40:40 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Dat Miyako booty
#529  February 27, 2013, 06:59:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Lol! It's not really bad or even NSFW with males though. Also, nah Rei ain't strange, he's boss. The grab/shirt rip stuff is reference to the anime/manga where he did this to Mamiya. Well...not the knee in the face portion, though mostly based from that. Along with him being a Nanto master, their fighting style involves cut/slicing with their bare hands and all. I like the idea of adding this to your project as well. This would definitely be one of/if not the easiest one to do for characters. Especially if it's just one frame.

more importantly, is there a good rei to make use of that ? we had a lot of midnight blisses and no decent demitri for years (actually, do we have a good demitri yet) ?
#530  February 27, 2013, 07:01:26 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#531  February 27, 2013, 07:04:53 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Gal129 made a really good Demitri.
#532  February 27, 2013, 08:40:36 pm
    • USA
Aye, there's both Vanity13 (which is the one I have) and Gal129's for Darkstalkers, and I use Bad Darkness' (with the Midnight Bliss Patch so that he doesn't have to bother with his silly coding, dunno if that's still around now) for SVC styled Midnight Blisses (oh, and I keep Ex-Inferis' around as well).

Ah. I never seen much of Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken, so I don't know much about how the characters fight. I barely even know the characters, and the most I know is Kenshiro (because who DOESN'T know that guy?).

Though from the looks of things, it seems that most people want all four of the animations in the poll to be in the project. Though I'm not renaming the topic! It's staying the same darnit lol. But yeah, feel free to contribute to whatever you want here! I've also been looking at the little spinning knocked-in-air animation that KoF has for those that don't have it, but I doubt anyone wants to try that. @_@;;

Still have that list for Midnight Blisses, Shocks, and Sangue=Passares for anyone that wants to tackle those! ^^
#533  February 28, 2013, 10:05:17 pm
    • USA
Sangue=Passare for Roomi, by Inverse, done by Sky79.

The spritesheet uses not the default palette, but that's easy to fix. Dunno how hard it'd be to fix for other Roomis though. But yeah, there's that. Only thing that's off is that the hair seems to not be there in all frames, and it doesn't use 8 frames for the inflation (ala Lilith. Dunno if all other Darkstalkers does this or not, but I know she uses 8 frames. DQ5 Daughter uses 5 so...I don't know! @_@;; ).
#534  February 28, 2013, 10:16:30 pm
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Xenomic, try Sangue=Passare on male characters, it can be in the butt, hands, feet or the head.
The Dragon is here!
#535  February 28, 2013, 10:17:43 pm
    • USA
Oh, there's one male in particular that's going to be done eventually. The project is mostly female-oriented since they're generally easier to deal with than males. Nothing against females once again, mind ya'll.
#536  March 01, 2013, 12:29:58 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17

DW

#537  March 01, 2013, 07:14:45 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
more importantly, is there a good rei to make use of that ? we had a lot of midnight blisses and no decent demitri for years (actually, do we have a good demitri yet) ?

The Rei I had before my old com died was good. I forget the creator's name though... I think it was Rei as well...? The infinites and high damage output of HnK chars are accurate to the game they're from. You can look up vids on YT where guys pull off infinites no problem, with every single char in the roster. Most people may be put off by that, but I'd say he was pretty accurate, and well made imo. That's the only Rei I know of.

As for Demitri... Well, that's up for debate I guess.
#538  March 01, 2013, 07:20:20 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I think both Reis (the one by Rei and the one by Ahuron) use the same values for the move.
#539  March 01, 2013, 03:41:31 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
hahaha i like where this is going. you should do a lot more custom animations for characters. hate it when things dont work with other characters because they never made it for them :D good luck.
#540  March 01, 2013, 04:11:33 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
How about adding Alessi's (JoJo's Bizarre) de-aging to the list?