YesNoOk

DARKSTALKERS MUGEN SLOW WIP (Read 29577 times)

Started by The Jaquio, October 20, 2015, 07:08:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: DARKSTALKERS MUGEN SLOW WIP
#21  March 30, 2016, 06:13:32 am
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Thanks, I appreciate that.  One thing that people forget, it takes a lot of work to create a mugen full game. I appreciate the support, and just let me know if you need any assistance with anything.  I have complete support for your project!!!
#22  March 30, 2016, 03:27:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Thanks, I appreciate that.  One thing that people forget, it takes a lot of work to create a mugen full game. I appreciate the support, and just let me know if you need any assistance with anything.  I have complete support for your project!!!

Any help is very welcome Maurice. :)
#23  June 06, 2016, 08:06:37 am
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
I have a new link available showing my progress with Anakaris. Check out my other videos if this is the first time you have seen my project.
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:10:08 am by Maurice
#24  June 06, 2016, 04:31:29 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Anakaris looks dope! :D
#25  June 06, 2016, 07:52:59 pm
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Thanks gui0007!  I had a hard deciding on some things with this character.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to add, what not to add, ect.  I wanted him to have a lot of original moves from darkstalkers, but I wanted some things to be different.  However, this is what I have so far.
#26  June 24, 2016, 11:32:05 am
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
I have a new link in the first part of the description.  This is just an illustration to show how my story mode will work.  It took me a while to get it to work without any bugs.  Also, I have a variable that tracks what game mode you are playing.  So that way if you are using teammode or survival it will not show up.  It only activates if you are fighting the computer one on one.  That basically means story mode and 1 on 1 arcade mode against the CPU.   It will take a lot of work to give each character their own individual story.  However, this one shows about half of demitri's.  Make sure you read the description!!!
#27  November 04, 2016, 04:12:18 am
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
I just want everyone to know the project is still alive.  I just have been busy.  I will inform everyone on new updates and the release date in the near future. 
#28  November 04, 2016, 04:28:41 am
    • USA
Yo, I'm actually looking into doing the whole story mode thing as well. What did you use for that?
Also.. LOL'd at Demtri needing a boat/raft. Still this is very legit, as you said, you don't see many projects completed these days heres to you finishing it. Good Luck
Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:31:56 am by ReixSeiryu
#29  November 04, 2016, 05:20:43 pm
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Thanks for the support ReixSeiryu.  I'm still in the process of trying to create a story for each character that makes sense, lol.  For example, I'm obviously gonna make some changes to demitri's story.  He is a vampire so technically he is already dead, he doesn't need a boat to cross water, jacquio died in ninja gaiden 2 (1990), ect.  As far as what I used, its a few variables, two helpers, and a lot of explod animations.  The timing of each scene was the most difficult thing.  Also, the entire scene takes place in statedef 190.
#30  May 24, 2018, 02:06:56 am
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
CHECK THE FIRST POST