YesNoOk

Magneto (Read 17103 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, September 28, 2019, 03:30:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Magneto
#21  October 01, 2019, 01:19:03 am
    • Honduras
Hi Infinite,

for some reason when I am trying to convert your character to sff 1.1 to use my custom lifebar and big potrait,

the pal selector doesnt work anymore,

I ve done such thing with every other chars of you, but this is the first time I encounter this.

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Jesus loves you
Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 02:05:11 am by germanvasquez
#22  October 01, 2019, 05:21:23 am
    • Brazil
Thanks for another great release! I really enjoy playing with him

Feedback
When I remove the pallete select via config and choosing his primary color, all his special attacks are pink, shouldnt some of them be purple?
I dont know if its impression, but his power bar seems to be slow when compared to others characters
#23  October 01, 2019, 11:25:19 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
AI may still need tweaking, after seeing the vids in the Video thread, for example.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#24  October 04, 2019, 05:57:30 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
You should have made it an own separated thread in Edit section than hijacking Infinite's thread. PRing your edit in the original release literally means telling people: "Hey, this sucks, use mine, it's better". That's a pretty snarky move to me.
Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 06:01:17 am by Mr. Giang
#25  October 04, 2019, 06:19:30 am
You should have made it an own separated thread in Edit section than hijacking Infinite's thread. PRing your edit in the original release literally means telling people: "Hey, this sucks, use mine, it's better". That's a pretty snarky move to me.

Sorry about that i was just trying to help i moved to edits section.
Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 06:32:43 am by WBPA
#26  October 04, 2019, 06:21:52 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
It's cool, np, just some food for thought.
#27  October 09, 2019, 08:46:39 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
You should make hyper grav follow opponent like a homing projectile and opponent recovers too fast from force field.
Also hyper grav projectile sphere should'nt be destroyable until hit 4 times since you only have 1 sphere instead of 4 remember magneto is a boss character.
https://streamable.com/c7900
Ok tweaked
Air Ex hyper grav he lands before the opponent comes back to him and Air Ex force field lightning effects stays in air when landing.
https://streamable.com/dg8di
fixed

Hi Infinite,

for some reason when I am trying to convert your character to sff 1.1 to use my custom lifebar and big potrait,

the pal selector doesnt work anymore,

I ve done such thing with every other chars of you, but this is the first time I encounter this.

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Maybe try changing the remappal source from 1,0 to 1,1

When I remove the pallete select via config and choosing his primary color, all his special attacks are pink, shouldnt some of them be purple?
I dont know if its impression, but his power bar seems to be slow when compared to others characters
Tweaked

AI may still need tweaking, after seeing the vids in the Video thread, for example.
Tweaked, haven't seen any videos though.

Also tweaked and fixed a few other things.

#28  October 09, 2019, 08:54:15 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
In the mentioned videos, he constantly does his Disruptor and Hyper Grav instead of blocking a likely instant projectile.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#29  October 10, 2019, 11:51:41 pm
Thanks for the updates infinite, theres only 2 more issues and he will be perfect.

The first is when using hyper grave he's vulnerable because if you block or destroy the hyper grav ball, he's still in the hyper grav state which causes Him to lose a lot of matches.

https://streamable.com/juq5m

the second is hyper grav ball goes pass opponent sometimes instead of hitting on contact.
just like dr. doom plasma beam and deadpool's grenade.

https://streamable.com/556d5

Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:16:20 am by WBPA
#30  October 11, 2019, 04:47:27 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
If you plan to update Magneto again, I noticed a few things that could use some tweaking:
-The default palette of the lifebar portrait in the select screen is not the exact one (It's using (1,0) instead of (1,1) as Magneto's skin is sightly pink). I've been noticing that on WBPA's videos.
-The Magnetic Blast projectile sound effect can barely be heard and doesn't fade if it makes contact (Since it's a projectile, the CvS2 projectile sound would be better).
-Hyper Grav projectile doesn't explode when it's blocked.
-The hitspark on the 2nd hit of standing HK could be adjusted to be a little higher.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#31  October 12, 2019, 09:20:34 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Thanks for the updates infinite, theres only 2 more issues and he will be perfect.

The first is when using hyper grave he's vulnerable because if you block or destroy the hyper grav ball, he's still in the hyper grav state which causes Him to lose a lot of matches.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
not really a problem,  it's called attack cool down/recovery most specials and supers should have it or else they would be cheap, expecially on a move like hyper grav which sends targets into a blank custom state and grants him free hits. The Light version is the safest, the hard is the least safe but is the fastest and travels the farthest it's a little bit of balancing moves out..

the second is hyper grav ball goes pass opponent sometimes instead of hitting on contact.
just like dr. doom plasma beam and deadpool's grenade.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Tweaked, let me know if it persisit

-The default palette of the lifebar portrait in the select screen is not the exact one (It's using (1,0) instead of (1,1) as Magneto's skin is sightly pink). I've been noticing that on WBPA's videos.
Pal 1,0 is now pal 1,1
-The Magnetic Blast projectile sound effect can barely be heard and doesn't fade if it makes contact (Since it's a projectile, the CvS2 projectile sound would be better).
tweked
-Hyper Grav projectile doesn't explode when it's blocked.
I tested this but it exploded every time someone blocked on my end, so I don't know...
-The hitspark on the 2nd hit of standing HK could be adjusted to be a little higher.
tweaked
#32  October 12, 2019, 10:06:11 pm
  • Moving your life with greener pastures.
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Just came across one specific bug: Magneto's invulnerable to Dormammu's Purification (pillar) the exact moment that Magneto does EM Disruptor at the same time. Just performed it on AI watch on my end. This only happens at a specific moment. May possibly have other characters that are affected by that. Should be looked into it.
Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:12:51 pm by Jack Williams
#33  October 23, 2019, 04:07:14 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Ya did well my man, I'm gonna give this Magneto a shot