my Reporting thread (Read 3866 times)

Started by Mushypepito123, November 17, 2019, 04:39:54 am
Share this topic:
my Reporting thread
#1  November 17, 2019, 04:39:54 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
i can't find anything to report this, but GTAGuy has been caught badmouthing us in GeorgeMP's video in Youtube.

@MushyPepito 123 Me even worse than him? I disagree. My account is even older than his account. MFG is just a stupid forum with their bad attitude. Heck, I even enjoyed not to be in the forum anyway. Those stupid zeros have no idea what they just witness with me and him. Even for Lui was banned from the Discord for a time being and came with a comeback and is been a traitor again. I'm better off these numbskulls and I'm glad with the other forums. It's more quiet and peaceful.

i mean, i literally had to ,just correct me if i'm wrong, anyways. please forgive me that i am a bit harsh on that video.

anyway, i felt very sorry for GeorgeMP and Lui. even though they caused trouble. i just still felt bad.
Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 04:54:55 am by Mushypepito123
Re: my Reporting thread
#2  November 17, 2019, 04:54:34 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
My advice is don't get into trouble with him. He is banned already and for good reasons. He says this yet he can't stay much off the forum, to the point of creating an alt profile. So yeah, you can see what kind of person he is by that attitude. Oh, and is not the first time he has been banned.

George was also warned multiple times and he kept doing the same mistake, he needs to learn how things works here, we are not babysitters to tell him everytime what is wrong or right.
#3  November 17, 2019, 05:10:20 am
Why are you reporting something someone did outside of this forum ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#4  November 17, 2019, 06:26:20 am
    • USA
lol he was wrong about me, I was never banned at all. not sure why he is spreading false info. oh well.

just don't get involved with him if he's going to act like this. leave it be. this isn't really the type of place to be "reporting" this sorta stuff as well. if anything, keep it in the random topic or something.
#5  November 17, 2019, 06:33:02 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
lol he was wrong about me, I was never banned at all. not sure why he is spreading false info. oh well.

just don't get involved with him if he's going to act like this. leave it be. this isn't really the type of place to be "reporting" this sorta stuff as well. if anything, keep it in the random topic or something.

aand, this makes this even worse. so not only he was badmouthing, but he at the same time, lying.
#6  November 17, 2019, 07:40:24 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I don't get it, what's the point of this?

What he's doing outside of Guild isn't really our concern unless it's egregiously incorrigible

lui

#7  November 17, 2019, 07:49:06 am
    • USA

aand, this makes this even worse. so not only he was badmouthing, but he at the same time, lying.

the point is that it doesn't belong here. im flattered you care about what someone says about me, but it isn't really relevant for this forum. i don't really care about it myself and just laughed. move on. don't worry about this stuff. 

the forum isn't really meant for it as people have stated multiple times.
#8  November 17, 2019, 08:09:02 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#9  November 17, 2019, 09:42:55 am
so we can out flank their flank?

i love mugen drama like this best one is the mugen war that didn't exist. i chuckle every time i read something about it.
Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 09:46:38 am by 地獄の花
#10  November 17, 2019, 10:09:53 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
i can't find anything to report this, but GTAGuy has been caught badmouthing us in GeorgeMP's video in Youtube.

funny thing, only one of george's videos have a comment on it, are you referring to somewhere else?
this website is stupid
#11  November 17, 2019, 10:16:10 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
Why are you reporting something someone did outside of this forum ?
to get attention

please. stop.
I don't get it, what's the point of this?

What he's doing outside of Guild isn't really our concern unless it's egregiously incorrigible

i guess i was quite concerned for others, i just don't want something bad happen.

the point is that it doesn't belong here. im flattered you care about what someone says about me, but it isn't really relevant for this forum. i don't really care about it myself and just laughed. move on. don't worry about this stuff. 

the forum isn't really meant for it as people have stated multiple times.

ok.

funny thing, only one of george's videos have a comment on it, are you referring to somewhere else?

well, i'm referring to one particular video about his Knuckles the Echidna.
#12  November 17, 2019, 01:21:48 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#13  November 17, 2019, 03:29:37 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
we don't accept reports of outside behavior as innocuous as this. please dont bother.
#14  November 17, 2019, 05:40:54 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
>mfg is called the mugen police by a bunch of angry morons
>won't even do some police work when some kid reports some jackass badmouthing them on some shitty sonic video that nobody saw

YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE!