YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998932 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#281  August 17, 2017, 04:05:24 pm
... What movie ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#282  August 17, 2017, 04:17:47 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#283  August 17, 2017, 04:24:14 pm
That wasn't the name in Japanese (or in any other language AFAIK) and it's probably a coincidence. The "revived android 16" seems to hint at the normal timeline (could be before Buu) where they're rebuilding #16. It could be an even harsher version of the "History of Trunks" movie but that would seem kinda pointless to do the same thing except with 16 too, and the same things happen.
I'd love to see future Gohan make a come back but it rarely happens as more than an afterthought.
(Lol that dumb trailer just shows everything, the whole movie)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 04:31:41 pm by Byakko
#284  August 17, 2017, 05:07:39 pm
    • Dominica
You're right but that titule reminds me that film who loves so much. the history is Divided between DBZ series and Future Trunks movie.
We´ll have the team.!! I think hehe they said Android 17 makes an appearance in one of 18's super moves called Accel Dance, but there is no mention of whether or not she will be a separate character.

New Screenshots
https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2017/aug/17/dragon-ball-fighterz-scans-androids/1/
https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2017/aug/17/dragon-ball-fighterz-scans-androids/2/
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:20:36 pm by yaret
#285  August 17, 2017, 07:14:53 pm
but Androide 18 won´t be a playable character Im confuse.
? The screenshots show her portrait, she has a meteor attack (lv3)... Where did you see that she won't be playable ?
Oh, Vegeta Blue's Meteor is called Final Flash Attack, compressing the power of the Final Flash in a single punch. He has a technique where he slams his opponent into the ground and repeatedly punches them, and other attacks where he disregards all defense in favor of offense.
Goku Blue's Meteor isn't 10x god Kamehameha, it's Kaiohken x10 Kamehameha. ... If at least it could appear only in the Meteor...
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:19:35 pm by Byakko
#286  August 17, 2017, 07:25:15 pm
    • Dominica
#287  August 17, 2017, 07:30:43 pm
#18 is playable and #17 appears in her Meteor super. What's the problem ?
#288  August 17, 2017, 07:45:56 pm
    • Dominica
Yes, I thought Art system will show them Individually. because they like to make characters diferent each other.
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:53:01 pm by yaret
#289  August 17, 2017, 08:27:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

the problem is that he is typing she instead of him  so it's confusing the fuck of some.
#290  August 17, 2017, 08:29:09 pm
Oh, and I guess he's also mixing up 7 with 8 which makes it worse for characters named 17 and 18. He's already mixing up t's with c's...
#291  August 17, 2017, 08:33:19 pm
Android 16 is playable?
#292  August 17, 2017, 11:55:31 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I'd like to hold out that they'd pull off what Budokai did with Accel Dance, and 17 might still be a playable character just yet to be revealed.  In Budokai, to prevent any confusion/throw in some fan service, performing the Accel Dance as 18 against 17 will replace the 17 she was supposed to summon with Krillin doing a different version for the couple.

Granted, those games were 1vs1 matches, the opponent could have both 17 and Krillin on their team, so maybe that doesn't completely remedy that situation.  Though they'd be forced to have very different palette colors, so I dunno, maybe.

I predicted a while back that they'd split the later Saiyan transformations into alternative versions of the characters, I was just hoping it would have been SSJB and SSJ4 Goku, not two reps for Blue with Vegeta.  I mean....they COULD have SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta too, but that's likely asking too much, and even the GT fans will probably find it a bit ridiculous to have three Gokus and Vegetas in a type of game that calls for a more limited roster than, say, Xenoverse.

I just want something nice from GT to show.  I...guess Omega Shenron will do, but while OK in design he's not a very likable villain.  Baby with transforming into his Golden Great Ape would actually be better, thinking about it.  Or Pan, you could have funny dialogue with the eventual Caulifla DLC.  But I would really prefer SSJ4 Goku.
#293  August 18, 2017, 12:03:19 am
#294  August 18, 2017, 01:49:08 am
    • Argentina
i wish they remenber super dbz from ps2 and gave #16 his chain grab
#295  August 19, 2017, 10:23:40 pm
#296  August 22, 2017, 09:28:12 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#297  August 22, 2017, 09:28:13 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#298  August 22, 2017, 09:37:06 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Huh.  Well, at first I was going to throw out the idea they'd go the Budokai route when they revealed the full name is Android 18 with Android 17, but then at 1:12 in the trailer, they showed exactly what Budokai did with Krillin swapping in for 17.  But it wasn't against another 17, just Cell, so I dunno, but at least there's still some hope for 17 to be a full character, then.

I guess whatever this alternative history story is, it runs at least into Super's territory, since they had 18 in her Battle of Gods outfit.  Also, alternative outfits, yay.
#299  August 22, 2017, 10:50:10 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Youtube version of the new trailer

Storymode confirmed
#300  August 22, 2017, 02:01:55 pm
    • Dominica
Well FigherZ are completed now it´s just missing Gotenks
news
Register for a chance to participate in the Dragon Ball FighterZ closed beta now on
PS4 here: http://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/en-gb/dbfz and
XB1 via the Insider Hub program  http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/insider-program).

The characters available to play will be: SS Goku, SS Vegeta, SS Teen Gohan, Cell, Majin Buu, Frieza (Final form), Future Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Android 18 and Android 16.

Krillin's intro:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ken_Deep/s...

Injustice style stage transitions: https://mobile.twitter.com/Ken_Deep/s...

Bobbing and weaving with the special beam cannon:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ATG213/sta...
Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:14:27 pm by yaret