YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 999075 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#301  August 22, 2017, 05:22:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#302  August 23, 2017, 02:37:21 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Gameplay c18/17 trunks, 16, pikoro, krillin Gamescom 2017

Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:56:11 am by yaret
#303  August 24, 2017, 01:56:03 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#304  August 24, 2017, 02:07:13 pm
Glorious.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#305  August 24, 2017, 07:22:22 pm
    • Dominica
Krilin manga references

Picoro manga references
Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:46:16 pm by yaret
#306  August 25, 2017, 07:21:56 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Blueper Saiyan gameplay

#307  August 25, 2017, 10:10:25 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
SSB Vegeta's playstyle looks brutal, I love it. Kinda wish he could pull a Geese Howard and have a ground grab that references this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
(Put it in a nice little spoiler for those who for some reason aren't caught up to DBS)
Goku looks cool too, loving the Level 3.
#308  August 26, 2017, 06:06:34 am
  • The Goddess Returns
SSB Vegeta's playstyle looks brutal, I love it. Kinda wish he could pull a Geese Howard and have a ground grab that references this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
(Put it in a nice little spoiler for those who for some reason aren't caught up to DBS)
Goku looks cool too, loving the Level 3.

He has the aerial pummel move in the trailer that references that fight.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#309  August 26, 2017, 06:21:09 am
I know I'm stating the obvious but this game oozes fanservice, and I love it.
#310  August 29, 2017, 04:37:05 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
#311  August 29, 2017, 07:03:44 pm
    • Dominica
Maybe we´ll have Yamcha on the game playable.
Yamcha’s voice actor, Tōru Furuya, responded to a tweet from a fan asking him why he tweeted about doing Yamcha’s voice for an entire day.
Tōru responded to him by saying: The name of the game is a “Dragon Ball Fighters” released in 2018
#312  August 29, 2017, 07:17:17 pm
Yeah, Yamcha and Tien as the next two reveals sounds like an easy guess at this point. It'd bring the roster to 15, which should be getting close to the full list - if it's not already the full list, because I don't know who else could appear. Beerus and Broly ? As DLC or unlock maybe.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:25:12 pm by Byakko
#313  August 29, 2017, 07:55:04 pm
    • Dominica
Yeah, Yamcha and Tien as the next two reveals sounds like an easy guess at this point. It'd bring the roster to 15, which should be getting close to the full list - if it's not already the full list, because I don't know who else could appear. Beerus and Broly ? As DLC or unlock maybe.

the roster looks it will be 16 characters or 18 looking at oficial website

if we´ll thought about this game will have all Dragon ball Z Figher we´ll have 16 characters. wait for a moment :( god goku and god vegetta used two slots
left ones
Tien
Gotenks
Nappa
Radith
Hiroshi
Team of Ginyū Tokusentai
Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:12:08 pm by yaret
#314  August 29, 2017, 08:16:19 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Nah, I think this game will have around 24-30 characters. 16 characters for a fighting game these days especially from a franchise as huge as Dragon Ball is just too little.
#315  August 29, 2017, 08:20:02 pm
    • Dominica
Nah, I think this game will have around 24-30 characters. 16 characters for a fighting game these days especially from a franchise as huge as Dragon Ball is just too little.

Most of fighers on this franchise doing the same supers and attacks, this game wants to be diferent than the others ones
#316  August 29, 2017, 08:21:34 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
#317  August 29, 2017, 08:28:27 pm
    • Dominica

Most of fighers on this franchise doing the same supers and attacks, this game wants to be diferent than the others ones
At the expense of profit? No way.

I don´t know my friend but don´t wait for a big roster, iff you see the characters had lunched already they have diferents attacks and supers.  included God Goku and God vegetta come from DB super
Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:33:55 pm by yaret
#318  August 29, 2017, 08:38:49 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/

At the expense of profit? No way.

I don´t know my friend but don´t wait for a big roster, iff you see the characters had lunched already they have diferents attacks and supers.  included God Goku and God vegetta come from DB super

I get what you're saying but 24-30 characters isn't that big. It's actually an ideal number for a fighting game roster.

Anyways, here's my roster...

All generations are repped and it's made to suit the recent character reveals:

Base roster
Goku (Super Saiyan)
Goku (Super Saiyan Blue)
Gohan (Super Saiyan 2)
Gohan (Ultimate)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue)
Piccolo
Krillin
Trunks (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Rage)
Yamcha
Tien
Master Roshi
Chi-Chi
Hercule
Videl
Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3)
Frieza (Final Form, Golden Frieza)
Dr. Gero (#20)
Cell (Perfect Form)
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Base, Absorption ~Gotenks~, Absorption ~Gohan~)
Kid Buu
Beerus
Hit
Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)

Boss characters
Merged Zamasu

DLC

Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2)
Bardock
Janemba (Final Form)
Omega Shenron

It’s just enough to keep the casuals’ eyes without feeling bloated to the hardcore.

Notes said:
-Still holding out for my boy #17 and given the massive resurgence he's had recently, ArcSystem might consider him for DLC
-I would add Super Vegito but I’d rather him be a tag team install for Goku and Vegeta (you can count him as a separate character if you want). Gotenks is on the roster because it’s the only way to justify the kids being on the roster.
-Have Omega Shenron, Bardock, etc. as DLC to keep the base roster at a reasonable size and ArcSystem would make a killing that way. It also gives them time to balance and diversify their movesets especially Caulifla.
-Roshi, Hercule, Videl, and Chi-Chi are the oddballs here due to being drastically weaker than the others canonically.
-Master Roshi is an OG with tons of unique techniques.
-Hercule is the joke character who’s also the world’s champion.
-Videl is the melee-focused character with sways and step-ins in place of ki blast projectiles with only one ki-based attack (likely a super move) for pressure. Also, more female representation.
-Chi-Chi is the Kung Fu Chinese Girl (ala Chun-Li and Ling Xiaoyu) with the Bansho Fan (which ties into her Princess Iron Fan influence) and Power Slugger (a variant of her boomerang blade). Also, more female and OG Dragon Ball representation
#319  August 29, 2017, 08:53:44 pm
    • Dominica
Akira toriyama is a god making characters that´s the problem on this franchise looks Tien looks epic than ever with that new skin.xD but it´s the sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.xD hehe calm down and think about it.

Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:57:02 pm by yaret

lui

#320  August 30, 2017, 12:25:04 pm
    • USA