YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1556964 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC6 (Reup + mirror)
#881  March 31, 2013, 04:58:05 pm
I download it from here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovi3n7
I can't open it. When i try. A box show me this...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This application  has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-stalling the application may fix this problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now what can I do?
Download the .dll file, and if it doesn't resolve the problem (there is another window that says you can't open it because of 0000x0x I can't remember) re install the Microsoft C++ thing (I can't remember now, sorry).
I'm searching for it, wait a second.

Edit:
The error that could come up is 0xc000007b.
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package downloads are here, if you need one of these.
32 bit
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
64 bit
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

Depending on your software, install (download, then execute) the vcredist.
It will take a while, then you can use FF3 (I know this because it happened to me too).

I hope I replied correctly to your question.
Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:11:03 pm by Alex S.
#882  March 31, 2013, 10:17:13 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Why didn't I checked this out before..? I really enjoy this Fighter Factory a lot! Now I can edit the characters even on the go! Best Fighter Factory I ever used!
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#883  June 17, 2013, 08:16:28 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Hey, I've just had a couple ideas for some options I'd like to see in the future.
#1 would be a width maker. Something where the current animation is displayed and you put down or pull a collision box for the front and the back of the player width, 1 yellow for the edge, 1 blue for character, Green for value. . Then it'd pop up a little text box similar to the "Animation as Text" box and would list your widths as
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

A second option would be able to copy only the clsn1 or clsn2 from the previous frame. I'd like that option along with the Copy All from previous button. Not sure if I mentioned it before or not. Adding hitboxes to a brand new character is tedious. I tend to only put in attack boxes until the move is working properly, unless it NEEDS clsn 2s for push purposes. Adding in the clsn 1s would go a million times faster with those buttons.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#884  June 25, 2013, 10:10:34 am
  • PlayerOneShow
    • USA
Bug Report:

My FF3 x64 crashes whenever I load up a state file and hit "Insert Variable Usage Log" on the States box to the left of the screen.
This doesn't happen in Fighter Factory Ultimate.

This happens with every character and every type of state file you can think of.

The thing is, it was working fine yesterday. I tried re downloading and trying x64 x86 and I got the same results.

Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:26:02 am by Flawless
#885  July 15, 2013, 05:15:53 pm
  • Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
Hi there!!! it's been quite a long time, I know. Anyways, straight to the point: I found a little problem with the latest FF3.

I was just trying to add a Clsn1Default to the animation by copying the Clsn2Default it already had and editing it.

OK, so now  I'm posting the steps to reproduce the crash:

1.- open a char's animation in text mode.
2.- go to an animation that has Clsn2Default
3.- copy the whole Clsn2 (that means both lines)

Clsn2Default: 1
  Clsn2[0] = -9, -28, 21, 2

4.-instead of deleting the number 2 in Clsn2Default and then typing 1
   select it (the way it is selected in the screenshot)
5.-press 1. in normal conditions on text editors that would replace the number 2
and you would have that line saying Clsn1Default, here in FF3 you get a crash instead.

Well...  everything is OK, FF3 is quite a great software and gave me no trouble besides of what I'm reporting here. Thank you VirtualTek for all your work.
with that said, I can now say see ya and God bless you!
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC7 + BGs beta
#886  July 22, 2013, 01:07:05 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
RC7 + BGs editor Beta released.

- Fixed many bugs.
- Improved the animation playback (accuracy and interpolation).
- Improved the drag and drop while zoomed.
- Improved the internal project system to allow new things to be added later.
- Added an option to force FF3 to save all files, even the unmodified ones (Options -> "Save only modified files" checkbox).
- Stages support and BGs editor is experimental, under Beta testing and development (use with caution).

Thanks!
#887  July 22, 2013, 01:11:11 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
An excellent surprise. Downloading now, thanks a lot.
#888  July 22, 2013, 01:50:45 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Has anyone encountered more bugs in the new version that in RC6? When I test characters in RC7, the character's intros started looping instead of going to his/her stance until the round starts and if a character has a dash, the frame is stuck on the last sprite. Also, if the character has a superjump, he/she can't do it. This version of FF3 feels more broken than before. Forgot to mention that this is done with DCL's characters.

Edit: When I load up any of vyn's MvC-EoH characters, the program crashes. Why does it do that while the previous version doesn't?
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:01:31 am by SolidZone 26
#889  July 22, 2013, 02:03:30 am
  • Quien coño te crees que soy!!!!!!
You sure? I tried at least 4 chars in this moment (64bit) even saving states and nothing happens, they just go on working normally....
#890  July 22, 2013, 02:11:03 am
    • USA
You sure? I tried at least 4 chars in this moment (64bit) even saving states and nothing happens, they just go on working normally....
Yes, I am positive. I tried mostly the MvC related characters because I like them. I even choose a random character in my character folder like Darktalbain & Cray's Wolvenom and got this:

Error message: Can't find file Wolvenom_Common1.cns
Error loading chars/ff3_0/ff3_0.def
Error loading p1

And when I booted up M.U.G.E.N and choose the character, he works just fine. So I know this a FF3 problem and not the character. Also I was using the 64bit version.
#891  July 22, 2013, 02:26:57 am
  • Quien coño te crees que soy!!!!!!
Mmmm dunno, I just have a KOF roster, mostly Vans, KoopaKoot, Ahuron, Jin.... and nothing weird happens, only the same "bug" than RC6, if you create a new animation, it goes automatically to the end of file when you try to arrange instead of going to its position; and sometimes "fuses" animations.
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:30:42 am by elocomon
#892  July 22, 2013, 02:39:54 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Yes, I am positive. I tried mostly the MvC related characters because I like them. I even choose a random character in my character folder like Darktalbain & Cray's Wolvenom and got this:

Error loading p1

And when I booted up M.U.G.E.N and choose the character, he works just fine. So I know this a FF3 problem and not the character. Also I was using the 64bit version.
Send me one of these chars.
I changed the internal project system as i said before, we expect some trouble with exotic file names at first.
There's no problem with the char or the editing capabilities of FF3 (mostly unchanged), just a file name issue. No need for this level of harm.
#893  July 22, 2013, 02:49:27 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
#894  July 22, 2013, 02:52:29 am
    • USA

Error loading p1

Send me one of these chars.
I changed the internal project system as i said before, we expect some trouble with exotic file names at first.
There's no problem with the char or the editing capabilities of FF3 (mostly unchanged), just a file name issue. No need for this level of harm.
You can find Wolvenom here: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/
Characters > Marvel > Wolvenom

The issue also applies to vyn's and DCL's characters as well and you can find it there as well. I'm not upset at all, I been working on an edit using FF3 and I would be very disappointed that the program you created destroyed my work. But it turns out the character wasn't destroyed, it just looks like it when you test it using FF3.
#895  July 22, 2013, 03:00:12 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
OK, no problem. As O Ilusionista said, the problem is just the stcommon.
I'm uploading it again.

Reuploaded. Problem fixed.
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:13:59 am by VirtuallTek
#896  July 22, 2013, 03:34:34 am
    • USA
You might want to reupload the 64bit version FF3 again. I can't the exe out because the rar is corrupted. The 32bit version extracted fine and I tried the characters again with that version. The issues I had are gone. However, when I load up any of vyn's MvC-EoH characters like his Evil Ryu, Boneclaw Wolverine, or Hayato, the program still crashes. Do you happen to know what causes this?

Edit: Forget what I said about the first sentence. I tried a mirror and it extracted fine.
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:40:49 am by SolidZone 26
#897  July 23, 2013, 01:10:37 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Updated again.

- Fixed the crash (empty file names in the .def)
- Fixed the bug in the Export sprites function
- Updated all iconsets to add icons for the BG editor
- Some minor adjustments

For now, all bugs fixed. All issues reported (confirmed and reproduced by me) are gone.
#898  July 27, 2013, 05:34:20 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
Do you update the same link or do you post new updated ones?
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#899  July 28, 2013, 03:40:02 am
  • "The Future is Now"
I don't know if this was mentioned before.

but CROP does not work in the Sprite section.

Every time I press Crop, it does not crop, and it moves the sprite diagonally down by several pixels.
Please fix.

also, the crop before and after axis do not work either.

EDIT:
Also on the sprite section, the Palette panel on the right side.
In previous version I could delete the last pal without issue.
In beta 7 If i delete the last palete it will change to 0,0
and all settings with grey out.
Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:07:40 am by Ryon
#900  July 28, 2013, 04:27:22 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Do you update the same link or do you post new updated ones?
This time I changed the links for the full version because I modified many files. For patches, I will include a new link with the .exe.

I don't know if this was mentioned before.

but CROP does not work in the Sprite section.

Every time I press Crop, it does not crop, and it moves the sprite diagonally down by several pixels.
Please fix.

also, the crop before and after axis do not work either.
Fixed. Thanks! Patch 1 added on the first post.

As people seems to be leaving Mugen, I have many other projects to work with, and the small feedback in the last few versions, I will start to work on FF in the same frequency people report things here. If no one is interested, the development is stopped in favor of other project. I have little time to work on personal and hobby projects, and the balance between these will be based on the community feedback.
I started to learn programming in the Z-CharCAD era, and this is the main reason I keep working on Mugen projects, because people suggested so many things in the great times of MGBR that they created Fighter Factory. I'm just the developer, the guy who wrote all the code, but the Mugen community created FF. Without people FF will, eventually, stop.

[]s