YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1424452 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Script? We don't need no script.
#501  April 27, 2014, 04:01:59 am
  • Haters are toys
If I remember correctly, they were shooting in a football stadium, were they not? This may simply be Victor "Pre-Cyborg". He was a football player remember?

What pisses me off? The morons who are defending this move based on race.

From YouTube -"Yah! now John Steward isn't the only black guy"

F***ing idiots  :veryangry:
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Zack Snyder Confirmed to Direct The Justice League movie
#502  April 28, 2014, 08:23:18 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#503  April 28, 2014, 08:23:35 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
WB finally flat out says they've got a JLA movie coming. To be directed by Zach Snyder. Expect a huge body count, collateral damage and bullshit responses against negative critics.

Also they apparently aren't against a Wonder Woman spin off flick (waiting on a script), and they have plans for others like Shazam, Metal Men, and non Superhero stuff like Fables and 100 Bullets.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:36:34 am by Roman55
#504  April 28, 2014, 08:34:37 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Ugh.

Bea

#505  April 28, 2014, 12:25:00 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
This will make Super Friends look like an excellent and thrilling show.

Good job Snyder.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#506  April 28, 2014, 01:15:45 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
With Marvel's Cinematic Universe around, you can only fill a cup so much.
#507  April 28, 2014, 01:36:53 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
The real surprise there is the mention of a Shazam movie, even if there was a past abandoned attempt.

Then again, the comics themselves have been treating the character pretty poorly, as if abandoning his actual name wasn't enough, so there's cause for concern there.

It might have a chance to do well if they pay attention to what the Return of Black Adam animation did right while making it longer and leaving out Supes as a promotional crutch.
#508  April 28, 2014, 05:12:36 pm
    • Edtion.TK
I'm gonna watch whatever they make, I don't care how terrible people think they are.
I'm even willing to re-watch Green Lantern; I definitely don't think it's a bad movie, it's not very good but it's entertaining enough for me to watch.

The most recent movie I can recall at least kind of wanting to watch but REALLY felt it was terrible, was The Spirit. I couldn't even make it half way through the film and I have no regrets about not making it any further than I already did.
#509  April 29, 2014, 12:10:07 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
WB finally flat out says they've got a JLA movie coming. To be directed by Zach Snyder. Expect a huge body count, collateral damage and bullshit responses against negative critics.

It's totally mature and realistic to have Batman and Wonder Woman make out in the middle of the impact crater where Gotham City used to be after half of the Justice League are brutally murdered in slow motion action sequences.  That's what audiences expect to see from superheroes.  Shut up stoopid h8rs.
#510  April 29, 2014, 01:01:22 am
  • Haters are toys
I'm gonna watch whatever they make, I don't care how terrible people think they are.
I'm even willing to re-watch Green Lantern; I definitely don't think it's a bad movie, it's not very good but it's entertaining enough for me to watch.

*Dazzles you with his car keys*

There ya go, free of charge.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#511  April 29, 2014, 01:57:02 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I can't even begin to fathom how a Sny-Goy Metal Men would even work. I'm thinking Mad Men as written by the Walking Dead's team.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#512  April 29, 2014, 04:54:46 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
It's totally mature and realistic to have Batman and Wonder Woman make out in the middle of the impact crater where Gotham City used to be after half of the Justice League are brutally murdered in slow motion action sequences.  That's what audiences expect to see from superheroes.  Shut up stoopid h8rs.
What the hell are you talking about?

Wonder Woman and Batman? No no no no. It's Superman and Wonder Woman, duh. They're the perfect couple, because they both have superpowers, and uh, that's pretty much all. Who would even pair Wonder Woman with Batman? Idiots, that's who.

I can't even begin to fathom how a Sny-Goy Metal Men would even work. I'm thinking Mad Men as written by the Walking Dead's team.
Maybe they'll reuse that post-Crisis origin where the Metal Men are all actually humans whose minds have been transfered into robots to save their lives, because when you think Metal Men, you think "depressing tragedy", right?
#513  April 29, 2014, 09:24:34 am
  • FEED AN APPETITE FIT FOR SAURON
    • USA
    • zombie_raptor@yahoo.com
I'm going to be content with JL and whoever they replace anyone with as long as they get someone who can write fucking dialogue.

Man of Steel's action scenes were good, but by the House of El, that fucking dialogue...

Bea

#514  April 29, 2014, 10:39:54 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Relevant:

Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#515  April 30, 2014, 09:49:40 am
  • FEED AN APPETITE FIT FOR SAURON
    • USA
    • zombie_raptor@yahoo.com
Owned.

Bea

#516  May 04, 2014, 04:16:34 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

#517  May 04, 2014, 11:17:26 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
http://www.newsarama.com/20980-report-nine-dc-comics-films-in-active-development-at-warner-bros.html

I have a really bad feeling about this.

The fact that the article is headlined by an illustration of douche Shazam is not helping.

On the other hand, out of 9 movies at least something has to be decent - hopefully they'dd take a hint or 2 from what the animated versions did right.

A Metal Men movie seems like an odd bet though... I wonder if they'll end that one with that merged version of the team that shows up in Kingdom Come - Alloy, was it?...
#518  May 04, 2014, 11:32:28 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Actually, nu52 Shazam (at least the origin, I actively avoid Justice League) is one of the only things I think would lend itself well to a movie. I have no doubt Sny-Goy will find a way to screw it up, though.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#519  May 05, 2014, 02:45:00 am
    • Poland
I have no doubt Sny-Goy will find a way to screw it up, though.

You know David S. Goyer isn't bad writer. I'm watching his show on STARZ called "Da Vinci's Demons" which is resolve around fictional version of young Leonardo Da Vinci and while Season 1 was "just" good, Season 2 is more than awesome. It really feels like long movie divided in parts, have movie-like budget and everything. Story wise is really great mix-up of history and fantasy genre and it shows that he can write good shit.

As for Snyder he had his ups and downs so if anything goes bad in this so called DC Movieverse it will be rather his fault than Goyers though he had bad stuff in his filmography too.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#520  May 05, 2014, 03:19:38 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Snyder: 300, Watchmen, Sucker Punch. Up and downs eh?