YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1424411 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#681  June 28, 2014, 02:14:24 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#682  June 28, 2014, 02:27:43 am
  • Haters are toys
This is not new at all.

That would be a good point, if that was what they were going for. We both know it isn't. The quote made it clear, they will do as they please.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

This is what the fans want, this is what you want too, they know that, and don't care. It's a slap in the face.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#683  June 28, 2014, 02:31:02 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Yeah I'm not really sure what the problem is with an armored skirt. Or why doing literally nothing besides adding pants and taking all the color out is better than say, just spray-painting the Xena costume. Because that Xena outfit is pretty much perfect for Wonder Woman. And if we could also somehow get Lucy Lawless to play Wonder Woman? She's so great!!!
#684  June 28, 2014, 02:32:27 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
I was never a fan of the normal WW look, so I would like the skirt look more. But I do know it's iconic so I understand why people would be upset. The chancing of outfits to be more "realistic" (rubbish) is another dumb problem with DC's direction these days.

#685  June 28, 2014, 02:33:44 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
If Lucy Lawless isn't at least playing Hippolyta in the Wonder Woman movie then someone made a big mistake.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

Bea

#686  June 28, 2014, 02:35:09 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#687  June 28, 2014, 02:39:51 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Wasn't there some talk a while back about how the Amazonian's will be made weaker for the movie?

#688  June 28, 2014, 02:41:10 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Edit:
 DAMN IT!!!!!!!

" we process it all. Then we kind of put that aside and work out what is right for our film"

F*** these guys, man. Should have just kept my mouth shut. It's like they can hear us.

i dont get any of the complaints they are complaining shes not in black pants and has a xena outfit.
a xena outfit is the best outcome, not black pants that remove any of her backstory.
#689  June 28, 2014, 02:42:19 am
    • USA
Wasn't there some talk a while back about how the Amazonian's will be made weaker for the movie?

I though they were supposed to be the descendents of the Kryptonians from the moon or whatever.
This time
This time
#690  June 28, 2014, 02:43:21 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17

Bea

#691  June 28, 2014, 02:47:45 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#692  June 28, 2014, 02:48:28 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

#693  June 28, 2014, 02:59:30 am
    • USA
I think the Kryptonian thing has been debunked.

I mean, I hope to god that it was.

She's almost 50 bro, hell no.
Bullshit. Ben Affleck is about to turn 42; Lucy Lawless is only 4 years older than him. Why the fuck can't she be Wonder Woman?
#694  June 28, 2014, 03:02:50 am
  • Haters are toys

Would still make a much, MUCH better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot.

Hell Bea, You're right. By the time their done with her, Lucy Lawless might as well play her, by the time they're done covering her up, all you'll see is her face, and Miss Lawless is better looking.  I'll bet they're taking her build (or lack there of) into account, while changing the iconic uniform.

Even they know she is physically incapable of playing the character.
#695  June 28, 2014, 03:14:40 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hum
yall know that lawless was in spartacus right

You are acting as if she was an old lady now or something
#696  June 28, 2014, 03:21:47 am
    • USA
The character she played in Spartacus frequently worried about her age and inability to have a baby due to it.

I miss Spartacus so much...
This time
This time
#697  June 28, 2014, 03:23:46 am
  • Haters are toys
Whomever will play WW will be playing her for 10+ years, not just this movie.

LL will be well into her 50's playing a 30 something year old, I think she is a decent choice, but only for BvS, not the future of the movie franchise. She's just not going to be 'fighting' shape J.
#698  June 28, 2014, 03:25:12 am
    • USA
But Affleck is of course fine. Sure.

Say, how old is Robert Downey Jr.?

Bea

#699  June 28, 2014, 03:26:18 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Lucy also have the advantage of being capable to act, along with being extremely beautiful.

Also, it is not like we're asking for Lynda Carter to reprise the role (would still be a better pick than Gal Gadot, though :P).

#700  June 28, 2014, 03:42:20 am
    • USA
But Affleck is of course fine. Sure.

He's not, though. But they're billing him as 'old Batman'. Which means you're gonna get a bunch of crap that they stole from the DKR monologues even though he's not that old.
This time
This time