YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1422321 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#701  June 28, 2014, 03:43:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If they can do "old" Batman (because 42 is ancient), they can do "old" Wonder Woman too! >:[
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#702  June 28, 2014, 03:43:40 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#703  June 28, 2014, 03:46:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The character she played in Spartacus frequently worried about her age and inability to have a baby due to it.

I miss Spartacus so much...

well it WAS ancient Rome. People didnt exactly expect women over 20 something to be in a child bearing age.
#704  June 28, 2014, 03:50:46 am
    • USA
I never liked the choice of Affleck.
His age ain't really the problem with him, and regardless, they're both in their 40's: Lawless could still play Wonder Woman. Hollywood would of course never in a million years cast her, because women over 40 should be unseen save for very specific circumstances, and playing a superhero ain't one of them.
#705  June 28, 2014, 03:53:58 am
  • Haters are toys
Alrighty then-

Death Match
Lucy Lawless vs Lynda Carter
Winner plays Hippolyta

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#706  June 28, 2014, 03:56:18 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
well it WAS ancient Rome. People didnt exactly expect women over 20 something to be in a child bearing age.

I just found it amusing that you brought it up as an example of her still being young enough to play the role when her 'advancing' age was one of the major character beats of Lucretia, that's all.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

Bea

#707  June 28, 2014, 04:00:23 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I just wonder... couldn't they have cast anyone else to play Wonder Woman?

I mean... I compare Hayden Christensen acting skills unfavourably to that of a rock, and I would still prefer to have him play Wonder Woman over Gal Gadot, even considering the minor detail of him being male.
That is just how much I hate the casting of Gal Gadot to the role.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#708  June 28, 2014, 04:05:03 am
    • USA
I'm more apathetic than anything. There were certainly better choices and there were certainly worse choices. At least Gal Godot's non-white and has military training.
This time
This time
#709  June 28, 2014, 04:10:48 am
  • Fuck You.
I prefer that rock you're comparing hayden's acting skill to over hayden himself, matter of fact where's that rock, let's get a new ww

i jest, but seriously, there are/were plenty if better actors to play ww, but they're obviously trying to force a certain standard look down our throats with SUPERMODEL GAL GADOT so you'll expect it, just like you expect slim fast growth spurt hugh jackman wolvie or ridiculous goatee rdj tony stark etc (don't forget inexplicable british accent thor when he should sound like skwisgaar)
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#710  June 28, 2014, 04:14:24 am
    • USA
Marvel Thor talks in fax-Shakspearian all the time, of course he'd have a British accent! :P

also Hayden Christensen is surprisingly good in Shattered Glass; he's not by any stretch of the imagination a great actor but he might not have been hated so much if someone besides George Lucas directed him in those movies (just look at all the actually good actors in those movies, nobody could rise above that direction and dialogue, Ewan McGregor kinda manages it though)
#711  June 28, 2014, 04:18:25 am
#712  June 28, 2014, 04:21:50 am
  • Fuck You.
Marvel Thor talks in fax-Shakspearian all the time, of course he'd have a British accent! :P

yes yes and i love it, that one was more miscellaneous observation than anything

don't forget satam xmen storm, who talked like she was summoning the gods of fucking drama at all times

At least Gal Godot's non-white
what

i think he means not american (since she's israeli AND since americans are only white apparently) which is a weird statement because 1. she's still white, 2. lucy lawless is from new zealand iirc which would apparently make her not white since she's not american (white), and 3. white is not a race/ethnicity

i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:30:59 am by Nero D.
#713  June 28, 2014, 04:35:51 am
    • USA
This time
This time
#714  June 28, 2014, 06:00:35 am
yea it was a really stupid thing to say all things considered
#715  June 28, 2014, 08:48:14 pm
  • Haters are toys
There are choices for WW.....How about a Greek woman for starters.
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:53:48 pm by Sky79
#716  June 28, 2014, 08:53:24 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Wrong thread.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#717  June 28, 2014, 08:54:02 pm
  • Haters are toys
#718  June 28, 2014, 10:39:53 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
. . .What?

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#719  June 30, 2014, 02:48:29 am
  • Haters are toys
#720  June 30, 2014, 09:36:34 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa