YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1426835 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:

GOH

Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#781  July 08, 2014, 12:11:17 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
ah

i thought bia was confusing singer with snyder
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#782  July 08, 2014, 12:30:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
And no jobbing to Batman is worse than the time Karate Kid did, I don't care if he was mind controlled, dude held off pre-Crisis Superboy* with SUPER KARATE FROM THE 30TH CENTURY >:[

*ok fine, briefly caught Superboy off guard by avoiding and redirecting his attacks still c'mon that is pretty dang impressive for a normal human

Huh cmon how hard can it be to beat a teenager kid going wax on wax off and having one single kick technique? Ofc Batman is gonna kick miyagi san pupil.

Bea

#783  July 08, 2014, 04:59:07 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
ah

i thought bia was confusing singer with snyder

No, no. As much as I hate Snyder for what was done with Superman in Man of Mass Destruction, Superman Returns failure led to that reboot.
Singer was the responsible for the mess that Superman Returns was. If it was successful, we'd see more of Brandon Routh, who would have done a very good Superman if he could do HIS Superman instead of emulating Reeves one.
And the need for a Superman reboot would have been much smaller, so we could, perhaps, have dodged that bullet...

Therefore, Singer also has his share of guilty for this.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#784  July 08, 2014, 05:20:34 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It's a shame because EVERYTHING he's done after that movie has made the case that Brandon Routh is a great Superman. Starting with his run on Chuck, and he was a bad guy!

Ah, well part of my idea was that Shiva would indeed beat Batman in a straight up fight and he'd have to be rescued by Superman (and maybe they would excuse it as Batman being too old or some shit but c'mon we all know she's on another level above Batman, martial arts-wise). And have her be a free agent with morally ambiguous allegiances and stuff, maybe mention her allying with Batman once or twice, make her interesting, but in a quick way cause she'll only be there for a fight scene. And then that'll be set up for a Black Canary movie where she teams up with Shiva and they kick people in the face a bunch!

That would be great if that would be the way she was done, but you know she'd either be there because Ra's told her to be there or she'd be some mute "dragon lady" character like Lady Deathstrike (or like PUBLIC ENEMIES!).
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#785  July 08, 2014, 07:33:09 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Well yeah but might as well dream big if I'm gonna dream at all. :(

Huh cmon how hard can it be to beat a teenager kid going wax on wax off and having one single kick technique? Ofc Batman is gonna kick miyagi san pupil.
Motherfucker I will gut you.
#786  July 09, 2014, 11:22:02 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#787  July 09, 2014, 06:25:55 pm
  • Fuck You.
all the prep time in the world can't prepare batman for jaden's blue magnum face and nonsensical pseudo-philosophical tweets
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#788  July 09, 2014, 06:57:12 pm
    • USA
#789  July 09, 2014, 10:07:44 pm
    • Edtion.TK
Where is that from?

GOH

#790  July 10, 2014, 12:10:31 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
his imagination
#791  July 10, 2014, 12:56:33 am
    • USA
Justice League, pre-Flashpoint. During the Lightning Saga, I think?
This time
This time
#792  July 10, 2014, 02:28:49 am
    • USA
Well, basically. The page itself is from the improbably awful Countdown To Final Crisis, but it's recapping something from the not quite as bad but still terrible Lightning Saga. But it's the only actual Karate Kid/Batman fight that I could think of, and it's not as awful as either series/arc overall, though Batman is doing far too well against someone who is a master of every martial art in the universe 1000 years from now. Even with the fact that Karate Kid is being brainwashed, it's still too much. >:[

his imagination
That doesn't even begin to make any amount of sense.
#793  July 10, 2014, 08:21:29 am
    • Edtion.TK
his imagination
That doesn't even begin to make any amount of sense.

He could be saying that you're amazing at drawing and you drew that picture to make up a point.

Well, basically. The page itself is from the improbably awful Countdown To Final Crisis, but it's recapping something from the not quite as bad but still terrible Lightning Saga. But it's the only actual Karate Kid/Batman fight that I could think of, and it's not as awful as either series/arc overall, though Batman is doing far too well against someone who is a master of every martial art in the universe 1000 years from now. Even with the fact that Karate Kid is being brainwashed, it's still too much. >:[

Thanks, and um...would you happen to remember which issue of Countdown?

GOH

#794  July 10, 2014, 10:34:40 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#795  July 10, 2014, 05:51:46 pm
    • USA
Thanks, and um...would you happen to remember which issue of Countdown?
#50, which was the second or third issue, because it COUNTed DOWN backwards, get it. Ugh, that fucking comic. What a fucking waste.
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Ben Affleck is Batman now
#796  July 12, 2014, 09:06:52 pm
    • USA
#797  July 12, 2014, 09:10:23 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
this movie is going to be bad, they are putting everything in this.

Bea

#798  July 12, 2014, 09:12:54 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Well, as I said, there goes Gotham.
Metropolis is no more after Superman "saved" it... Gotham will have it worse, it seems.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#799  July 12, 2014, 09:49:07 pm
    • USA
Man, this is just sounding like a huge mess.
This time
This time
#800  July 12, 2014, 10:15:24 pm
  • Haters are toys
Well...............This made me smile-

Fake but awesome
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17