YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1426437 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#841  July 25, 2014, 03:26:39 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
How doe he remotely look like Captain Marvel?
He's a big muscley dude. I think I'm repeating myself.

but yeah, dude's fucking stacked. Captain Marvel should be stacked, have a real physical presence and stuff. And the Rock's built like a Greek god or something. And say, Captain Marvel gets some of his powers from Greek gods! And also a Roman one, because acronyms!
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#842  July 25, 2014, 03:28:48 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#843  July 25, 2014, 03:31:31 am
    • USA
Oh gimme a break. The Rock's skin color is completely and utterly unimportant when it comes to Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel doesn't need to be any one race; he's not Black Panther or anything. His backstory wouldn't change if he wasn't white. He's a magical being that a little boy turns into. Who gives a shit if the Rock doesn't match up ethnicity wise with the usual depiction of Captain Marvel?
#844  July 25, 2014, 03:35:29 am
  • Haters are toys
Because the point of good casting, is bringing in the right actor to suit the character, not your wet dreams.

He's 'Black Atom'..........you'll be fine

Edit:

It's a good fit.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#845  July 25, 2014, 03:36:33 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Oh my god shut up
#846  July 25, 2014, 03:38:30 am
    • USA
Because the point of good casting, is bringing in the right actor to suit the character, not your wet dreams.
The Rock plays Captain Marvel types all the time. His build matches up with Captain Marvel. He is skilled at playing characters similar to Captain Marvel, and is clearly interested in playing someone in the Captain Marvel mythos. Disqualifying him because the color of his skin is absolutely absurd, especially for a magically created character.

but hey, keep on with those insinuations about me crushing on the Rock, makes you look like a real fucking adult!
#847  July 25, 2014, 03:39:04 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

He's 'Black Atom'..........you'll be fine

I dont understand why you keep trying to imply he has a man crush on the Rock as if somehow that made any sense.
Dwayne is a great actor and he just did Hercules. One doesnt have to be sexually aroused by an actor in order to want to see him take part in something as a hero.

Trying to dismiss someone over "well you probably want to bang him" doesnt really work outside of third grade arguments.
#848  July 25, 2014, 03:41:48 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
He's a big muscley dude. I think I'm repeating myself.
It's for this reason I personally think he'd be fine for either one (though I'd like to see him as Adam cause I think he'd be a cool bad guy). For marketing reasons alone however, they might just cast him as Captain Marvel Shazam Billy Batson's superheroic alter ego.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:55:38 am by Roman55
#849  July 25, 2014, 03:43:53 am
  • Haters are toys
Trying to dismiss someone over "well you probably want to bang him" doesn't really work outside of third grade arguments.

Agreed, I meant no real harm, however-

Come on, he's Atom. Why fight it?

Edit:

For the first time, I think I'm actually happy with a casting choice for this thing.......Who'd a thunk it eh?
#850  July 25, 2014, 03:45:11 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...that's Adam. You dont even know the characters you are arguing over.
#851  July 25, 2014, 03:46:18 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Let's like try to move on man
#852  July 25, 2014, 03:46:44 am
  • Haters are toys
Looks again........oops

lol

Edit:

Hail to the frigging king baby-

Spoiler: ah yeah (click to see content)
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:52:02 am by Sky79
#853  July 25, 2014, 03:51:57 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Not that he needs to but the rock can look black or tanned white anyway. Or at least back when he was a wrestler he could.
#854  July 25, 2014, 03:54:21 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I wouldn't care if he was as black as Mark Henry, he's just a better fit character wise for Captain Shazam than he is for Black Adam.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#855  July 25, 2014, 03:55:42 am
    • USA
Not that he needs to but the rock can look black or tanned white anyway. Or at least back when he was a wrestler he could.
Are you saying The Rock has a mutant ability?!?!?! That's Marvel's thing!

and as far as I know there has not been any gene bombs set off, so don't be bringing up metahumans, there hasn't been any INVASION!'s by the Dominators yet!
#856  July 25, 2014, 04:01:59 am
  • Haters are toys
Why would he 'need' to look white? He's perfect just the way he is.

Ok, lets calm down and be methodical about this, why would be a bad choice for B.A?
#857  July 25, 2014, 04:02:32 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
black atom or black adam?
#858  July 25, 2014, 04:03:03 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
My. Fucking. God.
#859  July 25, 2014, 04:04:25 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Why would he 'need' to look white? He's perfect just the way he is.

Ok, lets calm down and be methodical about this, why would be a bad choice for B.A?

No, it's on you. Why would he be a good choice besides the fact that he looks similar?
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#860  July 25, 2014, 04:05:56 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox