YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1426267 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#981  August 20, 2014, 09:15:30 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
The Rock is actually playing Steamboat.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#982  August 21, 2014, 01:52:23 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
The Rock as Captain Marvel YEAAAHHH!!! :buttrox:

And here's an interview with the legend Frank Miller.

"When people come out with movies about characters I’ve worked on, I always hate them. I have my own ideas about what the characters are like. I mean, I can’t watch a Batman movie. I’ve seen pieces of them, but I generally think, No, that’s not him. And I walk out of the theater before it’s over."
[...]
"I’m not condemning what he (Nolan) does. I don’t even understand it, except that he seems to think he owns the title Dark Knight. [laughs] He’s about 20 years too late for that. It’s been used."
[...]
"The Dark Knight series is all from Batman’s point of view. But if you look at Dark Knight 2, you’ll see a Superman who’s much calmer than the one in the first Dark Knight. Batman and Superman are dead opposites. I love Superman. Do I love Batman more? They’re not people. They’re only lines on paper."

EDIT: Photo showing off the Superman uniform in Batman V Superman:
Spoiler: Click if you want to see... (click to see content)

It seems body painting... I don't know... :P
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:59:39 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#983  August 22, 2014, 03:01:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the black jacket fits the character, I am pleased with tihs development, very nineties.
#984  August 22, 2014, 03:13:48 pm
I bet it's a reference to Smallville when Tom Welling got confused and thought he was playing Batman, standing on top of gargoyles and wearing a black coat.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#985  August 22, 2014, 06:15:19 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Joseph Gordon-Levitt gave an update on the Sandman movie: there still isn't a script but it seems like Goyer isn't writing it (yay) but he's still involved (boo).

The article goes on to speculate that the movie might be in trouble because there's still no script, after almost a year since it was announced..
#986  August 23, 2014, 02:36:44 am
  • Haters are toys
I bet it's a reference to Smallville when Tom Welling got confused and thought he was playing Batman, standing on top of gargoyles and wearing a black coat.

Don't forget the  bright red,coat , you know, the one that looks like it's made out of 'Fruit Roll'ups', that way he doesn't stand out.........ugh
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#987  August 23, 2014, 04:06:12 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Superman rocking the mass murderer look. It fits, can't deny that.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#988  August 23, 2014, 04:10:46 am
    • USA
He's already got a taste for it!!!

also, it really kills me to see shots of the Superman costume, without all the filters. It's so... bright and colorful, like it should be! It's just depressing to think about how it will be made lifeless and boring under a barrage of shitty filters. :(
#989  August 27, 2014, 11:31:17 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
So the latest rumor swirling around is that WB is enforcing a strict "No Jokes" policy for all of it's DCCU movies in order to differentiate themselves from Marvel's efforts.  Because Spandex Alien Jesus vs Clown-Punching Dracula Man is super-duper serious Grown-Up stuff.
#990  August 27, 2014, 11:33:54 pm
    • USA
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

holy shit they're so terrible at everything
#991  August 27, 2014, 11:35:10 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#992  August 27, 2014, 11:39:44 pm
    • USA
They should differentiate their movies, but in ways that actually make sense and compliment their strengths. Banning jokes and terribly aping Nolan Batman isn't the way to do it, that's for sure.
#993  August 27, 2014, 11:43:52 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Why bother putting jokes in movies that are gonna be jokes to begin with?
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#994  August 27, 2014, 11:46:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
didnt man of steel had that joke in the ending where a female soldier comments on him being really hot just a minute after you see a city completely totaled into shit?
#995  August 27, 2014, 11:46:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm fine with this news. All I can do is hope they keep doing things to make them crappy enough that they don't pop the superhero movie bubble.
#996  August 27, 2014, 11:49:08 pm
    • USA
But they're totally going to at this rate! They have too many films in development right now!!!
#997  August 27, 2014, 11:54:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If they are not good it shouldn't hurt anything. It'll just make their own movies sell bad. Fun movies from Marvel shouldn't take a huge hit from their garbage unless ppl actually like them enough to want to choose to watch it or another movie.

I hope!

Bea

#998  August 27, 2014, 11:55:12 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Oh good... they are working hard to make their films fail now.
Good.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#999  August 28, 2014, 12:05:12 am
    • USA
If they are not good it shouldn't hurt anything. It'll just make their own movies sell bad. Fun movies from Marvel shouldn't take a huge hit from their garbage unless ppl actually like them enough to want to choose to watch it or another movie.

I hope!
I think there's a very real danger of the market crashing for superhero movies; Marvel knows what they're doing, and in a vacuum they could probably keep it going indefinitely. But with Sony, Fox, and Warner all lumbering around with really no idea how to copy the success of Avengers, there's going to be a near constant flood of superhero movies out throughout the year, all of questionable quality. And that's a recipe for disaster.
#1000  August 28, 2014, 12:19:36 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I don't know about the market crash, we've been flooded with superhero movies since the first Spiderman, and watching the near future it doesn't look as crowded as 2005's Elektra, Constantine, The Crow: Wicked Prayer, Son of the Mask, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, The Legend of Zorro, Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, Man-Thing, Sky High and V for Vendetta.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand