YesNoOk

Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made. (Read 10574 times)

Started by Hiryo Xeoni, June 03, 2010, 03:16:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made.
#21  June 06, 2010, 08:11:31 pm
I am not sure you know what you are talking about.... He has all acquired sprites and there are no missing frames.... 0_0 The sounds came directly from the Capcom site.... The recording of the video may be bad due to my PC laging and the AVI to MP4 conversion...... When converting to MP4 it causes much of the sound in the video to echo. That is not with the character. However if there are any missing frames can you give me a time frame of the video that shows such so I can see what you are seeing please?
Re: Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made.
#22  June 06, 2010, 08:12:18 pm
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG about Hiryo's Oboro Bishamon, Dudley32!!!!  For one, I have seen his character for myself and also tried out most of his characters.  How could you say such a thing???  He is not horrible.  Everything you have said about him has been a lie.  And by the way...why don't you share some of YOUR work in the next comment you post? 
#23  June 06, 2010, 08:38:37 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I agree with Dudley, that character looks terrible, and I odnt think it is a video issue since the stage doesn't look that crappy compared to the character.

And Yuki312 just regitered here to say that, strange.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#24  June 06, 2010, 09:31:13 pm
I think I seen what you said was "missing frames". It is not. The reason he blipped was not because of missing frames or sprites. The allocation of the sprite numbers for 5010 was wrong. A minor mistake I made. And as for Yuki. She is my Fiance and was upset when he said my character was trash after the work I put into him. She made the account to stick up for me because I was hurt by it. The character Oboro is not trash by any means and I will go to ANY lengths to prove it. He has NO infinity priority. No collision box errors. And no missing frames or glitches except for his A.I not being exactly correct at times when to do certain supers. And that blip was just fixed. I did not know it was there until I watched my video slowly in the beginning to try and find out why he said it was trash. The character is not trash and is very offensive to say as such without more knowledge of said character. Video quality is reason for sound. The blip was a mistake I made. At the minimum a person would need to use the character before just abruptly saying it is garbage when only viewing it's A.I. That only proves how much knowledge the individual lacks of mugen. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to make good characters in just a few days. And my Oboro was never finished 100% yet. Working on fourteen different characters at once creates side lapse problems on which character to work on at set time. And common courtesy is a prime when inframenting knowledge to each other. Rather then just say "That character is trash" possible terms of what is wrong and or needed to be fixed would be more promoting then to push people under with such cold hearted words. There is nothing wrong with criticism..... But being extremely hurtful is not needed. There are other ways to criticise a person and be blunt about it. Example "That Oboro looks bad. You should fix the missing frames." And not just "That Bishamon is horrible." "That character is trash." Those kind of words is similar to racism in effect on how they can hurt a individual.... No need to be rude.
#25  June 06, 2010, 09:55:04 pm
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Stop being "hurt by it" and actually take what I said into consideration, and how the hell is calling your character bad racism? :S
It IS missing frames I can freaking see it, he jerks around like a fucking dying stoner, and the sound quality IS extremely low, rip them yourself with winkawanks or something.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#26  June 06, 2010, 10:51:04 pm
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
 ??? i dont see nothing wrong with him. what missing frames?  o_O have any of you watched the full vids, because they go in order of progress. plez dudley check out more recent vid of it or watch all of them.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#27  June 06, 2010, 10:56:20 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
To say this is horrible both in idea and execution would be an understatement.This is just a fucking disaster. You even spriteswapped one of Melvana's characters and RUINED poor Artisto's Neon...

I can be annoying as hell using Oboro and can tell you that there's absolutely not a damn thing correct. He's missing more frames than the characters did in the PSX versions, for one thing. Definitely misaligned, not a single correct timing or velocity...
#28  June 07, 2010, 12:08:05 am
??? i dont see nothing wrong with him. what missing frames?  o_O have any of you watched the full vids, because they go in order of progress. plez dudley check out more recent vid of it or watch all of them.
The 85% one has missing frames and bad sound quality.

#29  June 07, 2010, 12:14:13 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Look, just take what we're saying as constructive criticism, then move on. The reason you don't see anything wrong with it is because you're just USED to what you have. We're on the outside looking in, and we can see problems and mistakes a bit better than you can at the moment. If we say something is wrong, don't get mad - instead, just take the advice, get help on correcting the problems if need be, then come back and show us how your characters have improved.
#30  June 07, 2010, 01:04:37 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
That bishamon is obviously akuma. The double air projectiles give it away. As does the asura warp. I do hope he doesn't have sgs as well.

The MOST important thing for any full game is coherence. Everything has to have some sort of similarity, both in gameplay, and in style. You have a mishmash of shadings (that bishamon doesn't match either) and some rather random styles, anything 3D doesn't fit. You'd have to re-sprite them to make them work.

Seth would fit in this game, if he looked like seth and matched styles with everything else, but he doesn't so he won't.

Games take a lot of thought and effort to be good. You want a good game, you need to try damned hard. Get everything looking right and with the same mechanics. A character who permanently floats just doesn't work.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#31  June 07, 2010, 01:06:55 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
Oh hi Shadow Albiole
#32  June 07, 2010, 01:08:56 am
Games take a lot of thought and effort to be good. You want a good game, you need to try damned hard. Get everything looking right and with the same mechanics. A character who permanently floats just doesn't work.
Then your obviously wasting your breath.

#33  June 07, 2010, 01:18:10 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
If his response is negative i'm going to ignore him, if he's serious about the project he'll listen.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#34  June 07, 2010, 02:46:31 am
I agree with Dudley, that character looks terrible, and I odnt think it is a video issue since the stage doesn't look that crappy compared to the character.

And Yuki312 just regitered here to say that, strange.

I don't know who you think you are to judge character, but I am not HiryoXeoni.  In fact, I am his fiance.  Don't try to fool with someone with talent such as him.  You are just jealous.  All of you who have posted about Oboro Bishamon and how horrible he is prove yourselves as idiots and ignorant people. 
#35  June 07, 2010, 02:49:01 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
 :'( you guys are just um......yeah.....
lets get some  things clear!!!!
1. HE STARTS HIS CHARS FROM SCRATCH. HE CUT THOSE SPRITES OUT HIMSELF AND HE 
DOESN'T RE SPRITE.
2. HIS CODING IS ORIGINAL!!!
3. THE CHAR IS NOT DONE YET
4. why all this bashing? i understand some of it was constructive criticism, and thats a good thing, but then you guys started getting all serious about stuff it really started coming out the poop hole.. Gentlemen, this guy is way better than some of the creators on this forum because i have tried and tested most of his stuff.
5. Im being a good friend and i help defend my friends. if you want to shot me with words becuase im defending my friend then shoot away plez. its not the 1st time i took a bullet(literally).
6. yuki is really hiryo's fiance. that is a solid promise. ive known them for some time now and you are ignorant to think that hiryo would create another account just as an attempt to defend himself.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#36  June 07, 2010, 02:50:28 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I don't know who you think you are to judge character, but I am not HiryoXeoni.  In fact, I am his fiance.  Don't try to fool with someone with talent such as him.  You are just jealous.  All of you who have posted about Oboro Bishamon and how horrible he is prove yourselves as idiots and ignorant people. 

By saying you're his fiancé basically guaranteed that you're him.
That's the mistake everyone who makes an alt makes; they claim to be a relative or an acquaintance.

stuff

You obviously have not watched the video, looked at the thread starter's attitude, or Yuki's timing, have you?
#37  June 07, 2010, 03:17:24 am
  • Glorified Verison of a Pellet Gun
1. HE STARTS HIS CHARS FROM SCRATCH.

Which explains why half of my Albiole moves are still in his character. Man when I reskinned Kung Fu Man into Albiole at least I had the mind to remove his attacks first.
#38  June 07, 2010, 04:08:20 am
:'( you guys are just um......yeah.....
lets get some  things clear!!!!
1. HE STARTS HIS CHARS FROM SCRATCH. HE CUT THOSE SPRITES OUT HIMSELF AND HE 
DOESN'T RE SPRITE.
2. HIS CODING IS ORIGINAL!!!
3. THE CHAR IS NOT DONE YET
4. why all this bashing? i understand some of it was constructive criticism, and thats a good thing, but then you guys started getting all serious about stuff it really started coming out the poop hole.. Gentlemen, this guy is way better than some of the creators on this forum because i have tried and tested most of his stuff.
5. Im being a good friend and i help defend my friends. if you want to shot me with words becuase im defending my friend then shoot away plez. its not the 1st time i took a bullet(literally).
6. yuki is really hiryo's fiance. that is a solid promise. ive known them for some time now and you are ignorant to think that hiryo would create another account just as an attempt to defend himself.
Your working for him too aren't you! >:(

#39  June 07, 2010, 04:31:40 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
You are just jealous.
Jealous of having a fiance that is himself and of that character, I'll pass.

Cut the crap and listen, that Bishamon looks terrible, has missing frames, and I repeat, it's not a video compression issue.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#40  June 07, 2010, 04:51:01 am